What's new

Complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods would u mind checking the F.i lthy langage lul is using.

we all know civilised language is the halmark of PFF if u cant stop this kind of dirty and F.i lthy language which can only be used by F.ilthy people, im afraid civilised people like me would end up leaving PFF.

Mod the problem is with u guys cauz u are not checking the dirty language so plzzzzz fixxxx this problem.

ahasn are u asleep like Asim and wherz is thsi NEOOOOO :angry:

Mods would u mind checking the F.i lthy langage lul is using.

we all know civilised language is the halmark of PFF if u cant stop this kind of dirty and F.i lthy language which can only be used by F.ilthy people, im afraid civilised people like me would end up leaving PFF.

Point taken Jana jee.....:) I edited the 'offensive' and 'uncivilised' words. Hopefully you will forgive my transgression here.

Creepy or not. One does avoid being countered... I did post your normal pic and not all the others lunactic once that Psychosaint made. As you see I do not post often at PDF cause it is extremely ll.

Creepy or not. One does avoid being countered... I did post your normal pic and not all the others lunactic once that Psychosaint made. As you see I do not post often at PDF cause it is extremely ll.

Right...right.... that guy was seriously chafed by what I used to post on PDF.:lol: .....Yaar one thing I don't understand about you guys is that why are you boys so scared of what I post?:lol: Does it really change anything at the end of the day??? Probably not. So why the panic?...unless what I post really affects your perception or ideology?

Jana baji, just came home. Taken care of hopefully.

The only realistic way of not seeing any cursing and swearing is to try n be a little nice to one another. Just because you don't like something being posted if it's worded without galian n stuff like adults then its legit and you shouldn't be responding to the person for it or ever. You respond to the message. The message and not the messenger.

Lets get this straight. We have a friendly community here, and dont bring your past crap here, what happened is a history. All the critcizing is welcome, but with touch of respect.

Please note that it is against our rules to post someones picture or personal information, its just not nice, and you know it.

Lull has agreed that he will not use degrading ******/bad words. Now lets just discuss issues that need to be discussed maturely, with respecting other peoples opinions, and without the use of unnecessary degrading words against army, cause know it is a military forum!

Enjoy.

Why, there's always someone fighting here on PFF.:wall:

I think there are ways to discuss things unvoilently without hurting someone's feelings. patience and maturity 2 things are very important. I dont wanna lecture anyone out there, but it looks bad when we do odd things like that. Hope everyone will care to make good environment here at PFF. thanks:pff:

^ He is the role model for you guys! Its just a freaking forum, learn to live with different kind of people, the world is too big. :mad:

We come from different backgrounds, families, cultures, ethnicity. Of course we do want some sort of conformity on behavioral ethics here, but we try to get people to conform to them (in part if not in full) themselves. Everyone and not just us should actively participate in discouraging any sort of fight.

This statement is not for any one paticular ;)
RIGHT OR WRONG, and whether you like it or not, when you speak, people evaluate you by the words you use. They will form opinions. They may decide if you're rich or poor, educated or ignorant, smart or ****. They may determine whether or not they like you, whether you are someone to befriend or to avoid. They may want to listen more or plug their ears. What you say and the words you use will have a lasting effect on yourself and those around you. They can either help you advance in all areas of your life, or hold you back.

This statement is not for any one paticular ;)
RIGHT OR WRONG, and whether you like it or not, when you speak, people evaluate you by the words you use. They will form opinions. They may decide if you're rich or poor, educated or ignorant, smart or ****. They may determine whether or not they like you, whether you are someone to befriend or to avoid. They may want to listen more or plug their ears. What you say and the words you use will have a lasting effect on yourself and those around you. They can either help you advance in all areas of your life, or hold you back.
Good words.

One should keep this advice handy not just for PFF but in all wakes of life.

Thank you, Murad. Awesome.

Don't worry yaar...most have already left. the ones that haven't are fighting. Some day we will either secede, or get our rights, one way or the other. A forced union is a pretty pathetic way to go about it...wouldn't you agree?:rolleyes:

Since 1947 we have been against this union, and were forced into it at gunpoint. Because we knew that you guys will outpopulate us, and barge your way into our country. Lo and behold we were right. Now neither we are happy, nor you.

And yes I should remove the flag......I never noticed it, it appeared by default. Let me change that to a balochistan flag. Thank you for reminding me.

You tried in the 70's, got your *** kicked. If you were smart, like real smart you would know two salient facts,

1) Balochistan is just too imporatant for Pakistan to let go. We;ll use everything, including nukes.
2) No one is gonna risk getting nuked for you.

Hence, you would milk the situation for all it was worth. And the Bugti's death was the right time. Hell you could have gotten all your mythical rights. But instead what did you do? Menghal started barking about secession and killing Pakistanis and overnight the mood here changed from "Oh we have been so mean to the poor Balochis", to "well lets crush this rebellion by any means necessary".
Now everyone I talk to says we should simply do what is in our interst and damn everyone in Balochistan. lets not forget that the Pashtuns and the Makranis would have little or no affinity for such a secessionist movement.

ok Mr Lull Asim says Kanjar, Harami, zaleel and words like these are adult matter and should not be objected to by us so you are at liberty to use these and Shabash ha Asim ko.

Keep it up u are doing great service to the forum :angry:

Ahsan made an excellent choice of mods here

Where did I say they are not objectionable? If I condoned any such offensive words, you would've seen me use them even once in a while? Ever?

I said the exact opposite.

I said "Good words" to MuradK. Perhaps thats where you got the confusion from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom