What's new

Complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ lullapull

Put a lund in ur mouth faggot...u have ur own rats killng senior officer rats.. and ur here talking about pak...

U have no idea how many people (****) want to kick ur stink *** hide
U mud nigger.

DK786, no personal fights here. You don't like Lull, then attack what he has said not him. This is a huge violation please restrain yourself here on.

Post transferred from the RD-93 thread.
-- Asim

OH my God what os going on here. looks like we can all say what ever we like regarless who ever reads the thread.

We can say any message we like, provided its said with civility. DK786 has been notified about this in no unclear terms about our policy. He has agreed to oblige.

I didn't delete it, so it can be used as a sample of what is not permissible here. We don't always want to jump the gun by banning straight off. We first try and make the personal effort of talking to the guy.

A little man to man, often does the trick better than using our mod powers.

I dont think lulli gives a **** about the hindoostani army either. He is a irani paindoo reject that talks **** on the internet but cant do **** in real life :lol:

I challenge you lulli see me face to face in real life, I will show everyone on this forum how it looks when you bust a irani mullah's *** :angel:
Not cool. If the PAF is being attacked, defend it. Don't attack the person with the accusations.

Asim,

I am thinking about a kicking out of some kids from PFF.

Hallelujah!

Unfortunately we cannot sentence them to a term in the services. :rofl:

That would make them grow up in a hurry.:army:

Asim,

I am thinking about a kicking out of some kids from PFF.
Well we've all tried to be super nice already. The select few better start respecting the majoritative view of the boards members unless they'd rather deal with the authoritative hand of the moderators.

No other nation's forum allows as much freedom as to criticize that very nation. As long as its criticism and not petty ridicule without civility and abusive language. Enjoy your freedoms, not abuse them.

yeh we can see how much it works Asim again look at this

If India decided on a full scale war...then basically in pakistani lendey chamchon ko nunga kar kay in key sub kay saamnay dhujjian urra denee theen India nay.:lol:

pakistan is no match for India...last time they tried a full scale war they lost half their country. This time around, jo bacha hae vo bhee aik aur jaali country bana day gaa India in ko. Only punjabastan will be left to continue the legacy of this fake 'nation'.

Sudhir Tyagi has repeatedly said that in half an hour Punjabastan ko completely nungaa kar day gee IAF.....If war were to break out right now.

lendey chamchay who are dependant on outside powers for support should not talk about starting wars......Daal rotee/ chutnee par paltee hae punjabastan army......:lol:

Saalay bhookay nungay bukvass karnay main sub say aagay....

Look at what happened last time you boys thought you had grown a pair:

yeh we can see how much it works Asim again look at this

Truth hurts........Get used to it and grow a thicker skin. This is not some Qoran khowani going on here or Tableeghi jamaat action either.

It's not all out war, either, not here at PFF. I'd agree with Jana here. Her and many others complaint is not the truth. You are welcome to talk about your point of view. Heck if its anti-Pakistani that should just add some spice to the Forum.

It's the parts she has highlighted is what is becoming an issue between so many members around here. You won't use that same language while talking on a TV talk show. You'd probably not use that language while talking to random strangers on the street. Just because we are people on the internet it doesn't mean it won't matter.

There are numerous Indians on PFF that post anti-Pakistan articles all the time. They attack the issue, not the people and maintain civility.

hmmm...can I say something please..let's not aim personal attacks at anyone here...all of us are mature adults(let's hope) and should behave like one too...u know

Plz don't spoil the atmosphere here...and whenever u guyz give opinions...others should take it easy...come on!!
cheers:)
keep chillin:)

There are numerous Indians on PFF that post anti-Pakistan articles all the time. They attack the issue, not the people and maintain civility.

Huh, whom was that taunt aimed at?;)

From me, that's a compliment. Because I try to be like that in the bulk of my posts too. If I want to be critical of India, that's no excuse for me to do so by just using offensive language.

So yeah, not one person, I'm pretty much impressed by many. I did say "numerous".

Everyone here is quite civilized although the post by Dragonking786 did shock me. The strict measures and plentiful interaction with mods has done the job. Well done PFF.

"oh now u in british army.

I am not "PRO ISRAELI" I am "ANTI-IDIOT''
That explains every thing so u hate your father.MY BAD WHICH COUNTRY WOULD HE BE FROM OR IS YOUR MOTHER A WAR VET 2 "

posted by Cheetah
Ok this little **** has crossed the line here......Now I shouldn't have to explain how insulting people's family and parents is unacceptable in a forum run by Pakistanis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom