What's new

Complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for taking it out through the right channels. I completely agree, bring in "yo momma" phrases is just such a bad move on PFF.

If not out of some moral belief, then please enlighten us what are these troops provided from? How did you come up with such a brilliant conclusion? Did you conduct a survey or a study that you forgot to share with us?:eek:

Asim's input:

This is not the place for this...

I wish you all could get along together, better. Only the mods get to declare someone a troll. Before that happens, the person would be sniped.

For now, keep discussions to the topic. If you feel you aren't obliged to answer someone, then you simply shouldn't. An explanation about that is purely upto you, but without calling anyone anything, please.

With that said, any or all grievances can be conveyed through proper channels. Preferrably through PMs.

Its very unfoprtunate that always its the guys who react who are punished.What abt the instigator???

Keyser's far from punished. Only the pvt data he had posted was removed. It was not a warning, nor a condemnation.

I'm pretty much impressed by Keyser and Tomcat both. Unfortunately they are not impressed by each other. Both of them are contributing to the blogs we plan to launch in a week's time now, in fact we like them so much we've pestered each of them for it. Their articles in particular are something the Admin team here is looking forward to.

Perhaps the Red font made it look that way, I just used that to clarify its a mod's input not Keyser's words.

Its very unfoprtunate that always its the guys who react who are punished.What abt the instigator???

A moderators input is not always a warning. A proper warning goes by an infraction system via PM.

Notes, are helpful from the moderators to guide the person to not to get into any trouble.

Our suggestions for the users who are having a personal problem, must ignore each other via control panel. This way you wont get to see the persons post, and you will likely not to respond and engage in further attacks.

You can find the ignore list and buddy list here.

http://www.pakistaniforces.com/forums/profile.php?do=editlist

Ignore list lets you ignore the person.

Regards,

A moderators input is not always a warning. A proper warning goes by an infraction system via PM.

Notes, are helpful from the moderators to guide the person to not to get into any trouble.

Our suggestions for the users who are having a personal problem, must ignore each other via control panel. This way you wont get to see the persons post, and you will likely not to respond and engage in further attacks.

You can find the ignore list and buddy list here.

http://www.pakistaniforces.com/forums/profile.php?do=editlist

Ignore list lets you ignore the person.

Regards,

Ok thanks for the clarifications and ur time.

And yes i have started using my ignore list..

Aslamualaikum,

I don't understand why I have been blocked access to the current LOC thread. I didn't even post anything meaningful or controversial. I was just mostly following it.

I don't know why but this isn't the first time...I randomly get blocked from threads without even commenting sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom