What's new

Complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jana i like you. I will now censor those words.

Just because you don't like something being posted if it's worded without galian n stuff like adults then its legit and you shouldn't be responding to the person for it or ever. You respond to the message. The message and not the messenger.
That's perhaps not punctuated properly in casual writing. But "something being posted" refers to a political message like even Anti-Pakistan speech which should be technically allowed under freedom of speech as long as its said without any galian wagera. (any cursing). We encourage your choice of words only be those that you'd use in any polite company here on PFF.

Wherever transgressions were made regarding those words, they were pointed out and acknowledged by the posters throughout this forum.

We've built a reputation to be a moderate and neat forum and will certainly not allow to be degraded with abusive language.
Personally I don't believe in censorship but sometimes its needed and we'll not hesitate to edit posts if certain members continue to display the trend of using abusive language and deal with them accordingly.

Censorship is the best way to stop what is likely not to be liked outside.

I was unable to access the forum for a couple of days. Since this is the second time it happened. Is any one hacking this site or was it some other technical problem?

niaz,

When were you accessing the forum? What was the message that you were getting when you tried to visit?

There are probably hacking attempts on the site, but it is hard to have any success in it. They cannot bring it down.

There was a server upgrade a week ago though, that might be it.

I love the new additions but dear webby im having problems in signing in and also openeing all sections.
i had to go to forum jump and then search a forum.

and that too open after every refresh.:(

What does it say when you try to sign in? How does it behave? Screenshots will be helpful.

And whats wrong with searching the forums? It doesn't make sense. It should work fine.

Try upgrading Internet Explorer to 7.0, see a google toolbar with firefox thread in the announcement section.

Webby when i tried to cilck on sign in it dosnt show any progress imean it wasnt being signing in. today its ok

@ lullapull

Put a lund in ur mouth faggot...u have ur own rats killng senior officer rats.. and ur here talking about pak...

U have no idea how many people (****) want to kick ur stink *** hide
U mud nigger.

DK786, no personal fights here. You don't like Lull, then attack what he has said not him. This is a huge violation please restrain yourself here on.

Post transferred from the RD-93 thread.
-- Asim

Webby,

I kinda liked the old Green better. Anyone else have an opinion?

I will change to that color, later this week.

@ lullapull

Put a lund in ur mouth faggot...
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

what the hell u are saying

kinldy mind ur language
its not some BS forum. and ur post is offending

do remmber there are females also here.

dirty language is not acceptable

Sorry for the outburst Jana Jee and you're right!
We don't tollerate abusive language here.
He's been warned already and the post removed from the original thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom