What's new

Complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
PFF has not come to that stage.

If the situation came to even a modicum of that stage, then it could have been knocked off.

But then, you know better.

I concede that.

Asim,

It is in Punjabi.

I prefer Urdu.

No more.

Chit chatting! ;)

Maybe the noise of "modern music" overpowered the beauty that Urdu personifies and so I missed it.

Admins, there is a problem with gallery. I am unable to rate any picture!!

Now you should be able to. Check and let me know if it works. :)

Ignore that ^.. I will find a fix soon.

Fixed. You should be able to rate and comment now.

Mods, the gay is degrading Pakistan and its forces. Do we have to post is old pic to get him quiet?

Mods, the gay is degrading Pakistan and its forces. Do we have to post is old pic to get him quiet?

Munir tu nay abhee tukk angraizee naheen seekhee hae??:lol: ...Beta ziyada ghabraanay key baat naheen hae...We are discussing like adults. I understand you are a sensitive person, and like your impressionable countrymen are prone to emotional outbursts. Posting doctored pics or threatening intimidation wont cut it. If truth hurts you then just don't respond yaar. I don't like Musharraf or his divisive and damaging policies and lackey behaviour, so I am entitled to my opinion. Agar naheen pasand...to PDF par jaa. Calling me gay or Indian or kaafir shows your lack of maturity....not to mention objecting my bonafide opinion?to which I believe i am entitled to?or no?

P.S. Btw...posting pics, abuse, threats, intimidation didn't stop me last time either, what makes you think it will do it this time......Those paindoo at PDF had to ban me! So you better get a head start or else I will bust your little world here in front of everyone.;)

So if the Baloch don't want to live with Pakistan, then let me tell you this, Pakistanis are not exactly enamoured of the Baloch right now either. The feeling is that they are all traitors and should be dealt with as such.
If the Baloch want to leave Pakistan, then fine we will have to look to our own interests. We need Balochistan badly. If they want to go their own way, then they should. Expulsion is looking more and more an attractive option.
30 lakh only, let them go to Oman or Afghanistan or Iran.
And we can settle that place.

And Lull, ordinarily I would have been delighted to see you again, but if thats what you feel, then kindly remove the Pakistani flag from your nationality.

So if the Baloch don't want to live with Pakistan, then let me tell you this, Pakistanis are not exactly enamoured of the Baloch right now either. The feeling is that they are all traitors and should be dealt with as such.
If the Baloch want to leave Pakistan, then fine we will have to look to our own interests. We need Balochistan badly. If they want to go their own way, then they should. Expulsion is looking more and more an attractive option.
30 lakh only, let them go to Oman or Afghanistan or Iran.
And we can settle that place.

And Lull, ordinarily I would have been delighted to see you again, but if thats what you feel, then kindly remove the Pakistani flag from your nationality.

Don't worry yaar...most have already left. the ones that haven't are fighting. Some day we will either secede, or get our rights, one way or the other. A forced union is a pretty pathetic way to go about it...wouldn't you agree?:rolleyes:

Since 1947 we have been against this union, and were forced into it at gunpoint. Because we knew that you guys will outpopulate us, and barge your way into our country. Lo and behold we were right. Now neither we are happy, nor you.

And yes I should remove the flag......I never noticed it, it appeared by default. Let me change that to a balochistan flag. Thank you for reminding me.

<photo link edited>

Yep. That must be the the person. In Holland we say "barking dogs don't bite". Well. I hear that you are extremely loud but yet not even able to show what others have achieved in the political arena. Your hatred towards Pakistani soldiers or achievements is clear. I agree that forums must decide whether they accept racists. Whether you like it or not.

<photo link edited>

Yep. That must be the the person. In Holland we say "barking dogs don't bite". Well. I hear that you are extremely loud but yet not even able to show what others have achieved in the political arena. Your hatred towards Pakistani soldiers or achievements is clear. I agree that forums must decide whether they accept racists. Whether you like it or not.

Once again accusations, threats, intimidation.......blah blah blah....:lol:

Abaay buss kar yaar. So far I have posted one article and you are accusing me of this and that.....my suggestion to you is to open your mind and read what I post. May be you will learn something, and later on appreciate what I post.

P.S. Its interesting that you still keep a photo of mine handy...that I find very creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom