What's new

Complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some LCA not before 2010 thread. I didn't participate much (or at all) in that thread but I did a search on all of Sam's last few posts and thats where the warnings were metted out to him and Ajay.

Saumdra said:
See, Munir, what you think is irrelevant to the IAF.
Whether IAF will induct the aircraft or not is for the Indian Air Force to decide, not for people who arrive on conclusions based on half baked opinions and articles written on the internet.You dont even know the program was initated.
The LCA Tejas is by all means a suitable replacement for the MiG-21.
While I'm most certainly awed by your rather vivid imagination I will be in a position to appreciate the same if it can be somewhere near the truth and based on facts rather than ones own wishes and fantasies.!

Munir said:
Thanks for personal bashing and goodbye!

ajaybhutani said:
its still way better than you.

Munir said:
Personal remark. Thanks.

Munir,whats wrong with you?These posts doesnt even come anywhere close to a personal bashing.

The mods i think are the most childish lot here!!!

Asim Aquil said:
We talked it over, their bans are being lifted for their general past (good) record, (good) reputation and (good) recommendations from moderators.

Thanks i got the thread where it happened.

Now do you think those were personal remarks worth even discussing among the mods.

Bans are being lifted for general good record and reputation and recommendations,so then why r such good posters even forced to make such remarks?

Bull said:
Thanks i got the thread where it happened.

Now do you think those were personal remarks worth even discussing among the mods.

Bans are being lifted for general good record and reputation and recommendations,so then why r such good posters even forced to make such remarks?
I moved your post from that thread over here. Let people discuss the LCA over there.

Well my belief is that personal remarks should not be made at all unless you have a general understanding with that person and you know he or she won't be (overly) offended.

so then why r such good posters even forced to make such remarks?
It's something we often wonder too... Why degenerate a conversation with such unncessary stuff? Anyway we decided it was tiny transgression, and Sam can be excused for it.

Asim Aquil said:
I moved your post from that thread over here. Let people discuss the LCA over there.

Well my belief is that personal remarks should not be made at all unless you have a general understanding with that person and you know he or she won't be (overly) offended.

It's something we often wonder too... Why degenerate a conversation with such unncessary stuff? Anyway we decided it was tiny transgression, and Sam can be excused for it.

Sam can be excused..but he is still under a ban right. And what abt Ajay..he didbnt use any nasty words,didnt call u names.he just said "still better than you" and thats it.Munir considered it as a personal remark worth banning.

Silly!!! Its dumbest ever decision made by a moderator.

Give it a while???

Ok i shall,but then before taking such a decision has the mods considered hw these good posters with a good history would be feeling now???

Bull, give it a rest now please!
Thanks!

What is wrong with me? I hope you did take time to read their personal negative remarks. Here on a forum we do communicate with respect. Not with telling that your world is imagination. It is typical that if Indians get one person banned cause they have pathetic behaviour that all others stand in row to continue the personal attack? Your friends should behave. Whether you like it or not.

A... You act like them or are you one person? We are childish? You act like one. Behave.

Bull said:

Munir,whats wrong with you?These posts doesnt even come anywhere close to a personal bashing.

The mods i think are the most childish lot here!!!

Bull said:
Silly!!! Its dumbest ever decision made by a moderator.

Bull said:
The mods i think are the most childish lot here!

Bull Sam is good poster and the matter is solved but you are acting like a bad one look at ur remarks i bet u even cant post such on ur own forums.

Anyway members should refrain from commenting on those whom they are not much frank with.

in the past u had posted some personal remarks against me but i ignored it cuz im used to you guys.

Remarks against you were taken care of Jana, just like they are against anyone. Personal attack is a sign of losing out the arguement to the other person. Plain and simple.

Officer of Engineers said:
You mean we will no longer see Neo slobbering over Jana? THANK THE HEAVENS!

You want him to slobber over you from now on ? ;) :disappointed:

Are you wana take his place in my case

Jana,

Forget about all this slobbering.

Get down to brass tacks, please.

I requested you for some recipes of the Frontier.

I want to slobber (salivate) over them! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom