What's new

Complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you were asked to 'elaborate' which you did after being cautioned. Good to see improvements coming along. Cheers

Bull, that reply of Sid's hardly seemed as a moderator's warning. He was just giving his opinion out on the poor quality of your reply.

LOL, I guess these days Sid's the new target of the (all too familiar) gang up persecution. ;)

Rightly put forth Mr Aquil. It was more of an advice.

Me being the target of gang up persecution? Maybe so, let's just say I've been there, done that before. Nothing new for me.

Cheers mate!

Asim Aquil said:
Bull, that reply of Sid's hardly seemed as a moderator's warning. He was just giving his opinion out on the poor quality of your reply.

LOL, I guess these days Sid's the new target of the (all too familiar) gang up persecution. ;)

Sid ignored both times the guy to whom i was responding to..first it was sigotaka and now raptor.he advices me ok (thats has been sorted out) and wht abt raptor he started a thread we not a sinle word of his own.What elaboration has he done???

Apparently its not only Raptor who has started threads with just copy pasting articles and then not elaborating his views on the subject matter.

He's already on the thin red line anyways, as I have mentioned before.

Sid said:
Apparently its not only Raptor who has started threads with just copy pasting articles and then not elaborating his views on the subject matter.

He's already on the thin red line anyways, as I have mentioned before.

But then its ok to have raptor aboard atleast he keeps the forum eventfull ;)

OK what are the problems guys? Give me a list of them so i can take care of them together.

Thanks.

Things seem to have settled down by now. I think our members from all the places are nice folks none of them are misbehaving at all...

A few need to learn to attack the message and not the messenger but nothing too serious. All in good spirits.

At least for the past 3 days or so.

Asim Aquil said:
Things seem to have settled down by now. I think our members from all the places are nice folks none of them are misbehaving at all...

A few need to learn to attack the message and not the messenger but nothing too serious. All in good spirits. At least not for the past 3 days or so.
Agreed, your always going to get disagreement, which in the end result is what forums are all about anyway.

why was Ajaybhutani and Samudra banned for???

Issuing a personal remark I believe. I keep telling people attack the message not the messenger. Commenting on someone's personality or character is not a legit response in any discussion.

We talked it over, their bans are being lifted for their general past (good) record, (good) reputation and (good) recommendations from moderators.

Asim Aquil said:
Issuing a personal remark I believe. I keep telling people attack the message not the messenger. Commenting on someone's personality or character is not a legit response in any discussion.

We talked it over, their bans are being lifted for their general past (good) record, (good) reputation and (good) recommendations from moderators.

wasnt it specified that when a ban or remark or editing is done by the mod,he has to leave a stamp back with his name (mods) and the reason for such an action.

Overe here i see none.

Bull said:
wasnt it specified that when a ban or remark or editing is done by the mod,he has to leave a stamp back with his name (mods) and the reason for such an action.

Overe here i see none.
I believe the mod did... Didn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom