What's new

Complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the next thing you will ask me to do for you is fix your dinner. Right!

Dont worry, if its warnings you want then keep ur inbox empty and from now on, every rule you break, will result in a warning. And after enough warnings, a ban will be discussed among us Mods before any can come in to effect.

Raptor is already on the thin red line. Please do not follow suit.

The personal attacks must be taken notice of cuz last time i was having the same problem so i had to quite.
While RAPTOR should take care as Sid said hez on thin red line hope RAPTOR get my message.
And refrain from showing too much emotions.

Sid said:
Yes, the next thing you will ask me to do for you is fix your dinner. Right! .

Huh!!! what the hell are u referring to?

Sid said:
Dont worry, if its warnings you want then keep ur inbox empty and from now on, every rule you break, will result in a warning. And after enough warnings, a ban will be discussed among us Mods before any can come in to effect..

So by saying the above are u admitting that u didnt warn me before..is that what u said.

My inbox has enough space for your warnings...so pls don't stop.

Sid said:
Raptor is already on the thin red line. Please do not follow suit.

I don't care a damn abt anybody else.

Even after all that you do not seem to learn. Your 'macho' attitude and the heavy use of slang like the one in the post above, won't get you anywhere. Instead you will find your posts heavily edited to conform to forum rules. This isnt 'anchi Mumbai', please do remember.

Sid said:
Even after all that you do not seem to learn. Your 'macho' attitude and the heavy use of slang like the one in the post above, won't get you anywhere. Instead you will find your posts heavily edited to conform to forum rules. This isnt 'anchi Mumbai', please do remember.

u havnt answered me yet...was i warned before for chating?

Yes, in different threads and on different occasions.

Sid said:

WTH? you ask others to follow forum rules and then turn around & do the exect opposite...why are you getting personal...what do you mean by 'this isnt amchi mumbai?':mad:

how about practicing what you preach?

Why are we having that much problems with mods these days, as it was'nt use to be like that. Does same things happen on other forums as well.

The biggest concern is the members who are having problems are the best among us and contributing a great deal in this forum. I dont wanna mention their names, but what is going on.
Either there is problem with mods and their way of treating members or its just those senior members who feel so much attached to the forum cant bear anything said against them. I think there are so many things to clear off as a member and as a mod; or else, there's got to be some one who could resolve these issues and problems in a realistic way, that eceryone gets happy.

NO its not like that we are just trying to provide quality discussion.

The reason for problems with Mods these days is beacuse now they had started taking action against violeters and i think it should had been done long before.
And Officer will agree with me becuz there on CDF they have much strict rules to keep CDF clean.

Moreover you guys must had seen that on PFF the members are using more harsh and threatning tone against the Mods which i dont think so is being used most of the other forums. Its the tolerance of Mods here that they are not taking strict action against.

Anyway guys all of try to keep it cool. Like me ;)

melb4aust said:
Why are we having that much problems with mods these days, as it was'nt use to be like that. Does same things happen on other forums as well..

Most of the time moderators considers all the sins in equal way.

A member who flaim baits or chit chats are whacked with the same iron rod.Which is not appropriate.Im sure the mods are grown up to understand that these two are entirely different cup of teas.

JSK said:
WTH? you ask others to follow forum rules and then turn around & do the exect opposite...why are you getting personal...what do you mean by 'this isnt amchi mumbai?':mad:

how about practicing what you preach?

Seems to me you're the only one who has taken that personally. For Indians using too much slang and throwing their weight around, that is the best example to be used as commonsense would suggest.

The use of that example does not suggest that you are from 'Mumbai' or 'amchi Mumbai'. It only draws parallels between the behavior of the person on an online forum and those of gangsters on the streets of Mumbai.

Now how about growing up?

Bull said:
Most of the time moderators considers all the sins in equal way.

A member who flaim baits or chit chats are whacked with the same iron rod.Which is not appropriate.Im sure the mods are grown up to understand that these two are entirely different cup of teas.

Anyway you look at it, Flame Baits and ChitChats, both serve the same purpose, derailing the discussion that is taking place in a thread and ruining the quality of discussion. Therefore, the use of BOTH is against the rules as well as the spirit of discussion and will NOT be tolerated.

Anyone wanting to socialize with other members, feel free to use the PM feature.

I ain't going to pussyfoot around this. You're killing this forum.

Thus far, per your actions.

1 military officer has left.
You've told two military officers to shut up

And you've told innumerable members to shut up.

You don't get it, do you? Forums is about rapport. And you're killing this rapport. Instead of learning who Salim and I am, you've told us to kill the "chicken" story. Well, who the hell are you to tell a Lieutenant-Colonel and a Brigadier to shut up in a military forum. Yes, you're a friggin mod but you've told two combat veterans to shut up about sharing a war story!

And now, you've killed the complaint thread!

You know what a forum is? A forum is where RESPECTED members share their thinking and knowledge. CHIT-CHAT is establishing that report and respect, How many nosence threads does WAB have? How many do we establish trust with each other? Check out WAB's butter cookie threads. It's stupid BUT it estabslishes relationships. It establishes trust. It establishes credability.

WEBBY, I ain't the one to speak about who's appropriate for moderating but you better check out the reasons why threads are killed!

Incidently, I like to help Neo but if you guys can't get your act together, it's no skin off my nose!

Mods are not school teachers nor kinder garden instructors.They are facilitators of mature and robust discussions/debates/experiences.

Get the difference and then the job would be easier.

I know LT left . And its sad and unfortunate,but then i get to meet and leanr from him in WAB,but many others dont.

Repuation of the member also should be kept in mind while making remarks.
You dont give any you dont get any!!!

Officer of Engineers said:

You don't get it, do you? Forums is about rapport. And you're killing this rapport. Instead of learning who Salim and I am, you've told us to kill the "chicken" story. Well, who the hell are you to tell a Lieutenant-Colonel and a Brigadier to shut up in a military forum. Yes, you're a friggin mod but you've told two combat veterans to shut up about sharing a war story!

Well since there you go again with your short temper, I think I should respond. So far, I've told no one to 'shut up'. If being a military person, you still find hard to follow 'rules' and being told to follow 'rules' amounts to 'shut up', then you've enlightened me quite a bit.

I know to a good extent about Salim and you. Neither of you were told to 'shut up' about the chicken story. At first I did not have any idea about it, but then I did came to know of it and you WERE ALLOWED to talk about it and someone even posted the entire thing. So HOW exactly was the 'chicken' story killed?

You know what a forum is? A forum is where RESPECTED members share their thinking and knowledge. CHIT-CHAT is establishing that report and respect, How many nosence threads does WAB have? How many do we establish trust with each other? Check out WAB's butter cookie threads. It's stupid BUT it estabslishes relationships. It establishes trust. It establishes credability.

Complaint thread was NOT killed. It was temporarily closed pending Mods discussion on how to deal with certain issues and to avoid escalation of tit-4-tat replies which always results in things getting uglier.

DON'T tell me what a forum is. I've been around online forums as much as you've been involved with the military probably.

I have no interest in what WAB does or doesn't. We have our rules and we try to keep true to them. One such CHIT-CHAT thread was even allowed to go on (the one with Bollywood discussions). If either of us Mods was on a rampage to close or kill threads for no reason, then that thread stood no chance of being allowed to run.

WEBBY, I ain't the one to speak about who's appropriate for moderating but you better check out the reasons why threads are killed!

Incidently, I like to help Neo but if you guys can't get your act together, it's no skin off my nose!

I'm sure Webby is capable enough to handle such issues by himself. And dont worry about our acts, one should worry about their own and keep to the rules.

Perhaps the same can be said with a little control on the temper?

Civillians are not obliged to respect military rank, especially ones of different countries.

You have a lot of respect as a PERSON, OoE, not as Rambo. Other military officers are (dis)/respected based on their personalities.

The rest I agree. As long as people are not misbehaving moderating can be kept to a minimum. A little nonsense as long as understood to be in good faith (really a judgement call) can be slipped off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom