What's new

Complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, you will not be able to post in Seniors Cafe or Kashmir War section as for that, you have to become a Senior Member and that is only possible you reach or cross 2500 post count (as far as I know) if I am not forgetting. However, @WebMaster Sir can confirm further and check into your account if you are facing an issue other than what I said.
JazakAllahu khairan for replying. Finally, someone responds to my question. I would respect any rule if it is present.

Hey Retired Troll,

We follow 3 strike procedure to ban users. This is one of the strikes.

Location of violating the forum rule.

Pakistan declines India's request to allow PM Narendra Modi's plane to fly through its airspace for
Good for public consumption.
https://defence.pk/pdf/posts/11776794/

Please don't violate forum rules to keep the forum productive for discussions and knowledge for all.

Thanks
PDF Team

@WebMaster
@Slav Defence

there must be a logical explanation that most cringeworthy racial slurs and religious fanaticism goes unchecked but this somehow warranted a ban.

gheez guys get a grip

@WebMaster
@Slav Defence

One of your moderators keeps issuing me unwarranted warnings.

Please look at my ban history to understand the phenonmenon.

It would be an Ahsaan and only Allah can reward an Ahsaan with an Ahsaan.

@WebMaster
@Slav Defence

One of your moderators keeps issuing me unwarranted warnings.

Please look at my ban history to understand the phenonmenon.

It would be an Ahsaan and only Allah can reward an Ahsaan with an Ahsaan.

To all the mods and Webby, guys stop banning @Retired Troll just for trolling. He doesn’t use abusive language or hatred speech so it’s better you guys stop banning him for unnecessary reasons.

Seriously there are many people who should be banned but because just they don’t troll, they get away with it.

His opinions are normally very different than most of us so why banning him for that?

I am sorry but a lot of good people are quitting pdf because either good people were not supported or are banned.

#TrollyKoInsafDo

@Zaki @waz @WebMaster

He doesn’t use abusive language or hatred speech so it’s better you guys stop banning him for unnecessary reasons.

So does this mean that trolling is allowed as long as abusive language or hate speech is not used?

You know where to reach instead of doing so on open forum.

Is this the complaint thread or not?

I have 4 Threads in GHQ with no response.

Thanks for your concern.

Regards

To all the mods and Webby, guys stop banning @Retired Troll just for trolling. He doesn’t use abusive language or hatred speech so it’s better you guys stop banning him for unnecessary reasons.

Seriously there are many people who should be banned but because just they don’t troll, they get away with it.

His opinions are normally very different than most of us so why banning him for that?

I am sorry but a lot of good people are quitting pdf because either good people were not supported or are banned.

#TrollyKoInsafDo

@Zaki @waz @WebMaster

Thanks.

May Allah reward your kindness

So does this mean that trolling is allowed as long as abusive language or hate speech is not used?

All I am saying is almost everyone trolls here every now and then also he mentioned he is never given the logical explanation for his ban

All I am saying is almost everyone trolls here every now and then also he mentioned he is never given the logical explanation for his ban

Yes, but administrative actions are above criticism so that the forum can achieve its desired results. Members can adapt or leave by choice, or be subject to banning. Quite simple, really.

Gents and ladies,

Feel free to post here why you are not happy with the fact that your post was not accepted. Do remember that it is not typical normal that personal remarks against posters/mods are accepted. Nor are we happy with onesided propaganda or oneliners. And if you think that we love to remove everytime a bad post then think again. It is about quality. We allow everyone to post but keep in mind that without respect you cannot expect the same in return.

A guy called Arrow is busy with large quantity of pathetic posting. Everytime it is removed he start whyning and complaining. I ask him to behave and post his reactions here or PM me. This is not Kindergarten or BRF.

Kind regards,
Munir.

The OP for you which dates back to 2006..... read carefully. So, reminding you again to reach GHQ for redressal in regard to warning issued which is not comparable to post being removed simply. My concern is to redirect you to the right thing to do and that concern is in-fact in line with Forum Policy.

Is this the complaint thread or not?

I have 4 Threads in GHQ with no response.

Thanks for your concern.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom