What's new

Complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Retired Troll,

We follow 3 strike procedure to ban users. This is one of the strikes.

Location of violating the forum rule.

Time to stand up for Jammu and Kashmir – before it’s too late
ZeeshanHyderabadi said: ↑
Badi badi angrezi mein baata karke nawab samja kya bey jinhgoor?
Hyderabadi miya bhaio ke niche baal ke teri aukaat nahi hai jab tu samne aainga na hyderabadi ke teruku dauda ke maringa condom lulli sadhu
The Sun will beat Down upon your nakedness and the Sea will vomit you out.

Your women subject to slavery and your kin will chant Jai Sri Ram.

Neither the heaven nor the hell will shed a tear on that day
https://defence.pk/pdf/posts/11795708/

Please don't violate forum rules to keep the forum productive for discussions and knowledge for all.

Thanks
PDF Team

@WebMaster @Slav Defence @Horus

Hey Retired Troll,

We follow 3 strike procedure to ban users. This is one of the strikes.

Location of violating the forum rule.

Time to stand up for Jammu and Kashmir – before it’s too late
ZeeshanHyderabadi said: ↑
Badi badi angrezi mein baata karke nawab samja kya bey jinhgoor?
Hyderabadi miya bhaio ke niche baal ke teri aukaat nahi hai jab tu samne aainga na hyderabadi ke teruku dauda ke maringa condom lulli sadhu
The Sun will beat Down upon your nakedness and the Sea will vomit you out.

Your women subject to slavery and your kin will chant Jai Sri Ram.

Neither the heaven nor the hell will shed a tear on that day
https://defence.pk/pdf/posts/11795708/

Please don't violate forum rules to keep the forum productive for discussions and knowledge for all.

Thanks
PDF Team

@WebMaster @Slav Defence @Horus
Which admin sent you warning?

There are really some mod(s) who are stubborn and think themselves above the others and then there are others who would talk and reconsider thier actions
who?

Yes, but administrative actions are above criticism so that the forum can achieve its desired results. Members can adapt or leave by choice, or be subject to banning. Quite simple, really.
Stop talking on behalf of the PDF or its management. Administrative actions can be criticized or questioned in GHQ.

Can I ask why I was banned for 8 to 10 days? Ban lifted on 28 sep and it said that you violated forum rule.where I violated forum rule? May be a sectarian post or something?

@The Eagle
Is there anyway I can jump to a specific post number???

Not exactly. Sometimes, posts are deleted in a thread for moderation & post numbers varies, therefore, you have an UPWARD ARROW sign for the quoted post that you can jump to.

Not exactly. Sometimes, posts are deleted in a thread for moderation & post numbers varies, therefore, you have an UPWARD ARROW sign for the quoted post that you can jump to.
No I am talking about going to specific post. For example I want to go to post#1500 in a thread of 400 pages. How do I do that???
On mobile you can scroll through a list of posts which is pretty quick.

Wow... This thread...
The OP has died and was a good person.

No I am talking about going to specific post. For example I want to go to post#1500 in a thread of 400 pages. How do I do that???
On mobile you can scroll through a list of posts which is pretty quick.

That is not possible. You will have to jump through pages to reach to a specific post number.

Regards,

Why are Kashmir-related threads being locked ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom