What's new

Complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
global warming wese hi kam hai jo moorkh tum sarson ka tail lagaye sun bathing kar rahe ho

Tropics mae nariyal shanti deta hai papi..teri budhi nasht ho gai hai maas machi kha kha kay.

ban karwa ke hi chora na tumne usko...xaalim xulfi ho bilkul

aray mian, I did not do nothing bachay ki tabiyat theek nahi thi....buhut meds lay raha hai aaj kal....

waisay aai ko kon taal sakta hai.

now you will make me get a warnings eh, and then I will go to PM portal...

aray mian, I did not do nothing bachay ki tabiyat theek nahi thi....buhut meds lay raha hai aaj kal....

waisay aai ko kon taal sakta hai.

now you will make me get a warnings eh, and then I will go to PM portal...

Warning Date Points
Spamming the forum and dredging up old threads May 10, 2020 1

i like how Agnostics work hard and trust their Zulu Gods for the rewards.

Warning Date Points

i like how Agnostics work hard and trust their Zulu Gods for the rewards.
so, you are telling me if an old thread becomes relevant somehow and someone comments on it...they will get warnings...

kiya baat kar riya hay bay?

so, you are telling me if an old thread becomes relevant somehow and someone comments on it...they will get warnings...

kiya baat kar riya hay bay?

they updated the forum rule book and not once have they put up a statute of limitation on longevity of a particular thread.

they just decide fate of the users based on their personal likes dislikes and whims.

its a heinous system of exploitation and a poor attempt at narrative building (yes this is reference to your Kashmiri cries)

they updated the forum rule book and not once have they put up a statute of limitation on longevity of a particular thread.

they just decide fate of the users based on their personal likes dislikes and whims.

its a heinous system of exploitation and a poor attempt at narrative building (yes this is reference to your Kashmiri cries)
miyan, no need to state the obvious..bhai chara payaar mohabbat aqraba parwari ka dau daura hai...sunao handsome se mulaqaat hui ya nai..

miyan, no need to state the obvious..bhai chara payaar mohabbat aqraba parwari ka dau daura hai...sunao handsome se mulaqaat hui ya nai..

akhbaar me aya kay handsome ki sheh ragg subah kati mili?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom