What's new

Complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but administrative actions are above criticism so that the forum can achieve its desired results. Members can adapt or leave by choice, or be subject to banning. Quite simple, really.

But what if apparently mods are being biased?
Just targeting one person and everyone else is given somewhat freedom?
But keep an eye on xyz’s every action to give a ban?

I don’t really think, most of people here are following the rules of PDF. Somewhere sometimes everyone break the rules... IMO

Yes, but administrative actions are above criticism so that the forum can achieve its desired results. Members can adapt or leave by choice, or be subject to banning. Quite simple, really.

You may have your own score to settle in view of existing discussion but whatever you said, is not the fact at all. In-fact, member do reach GHQ and criticize Mod(s) decision as they want.. decisions are reversed as well... you aren't new for this too. So, instead of trying to be uninvited advocate for the Administration; better not to mislead or draw a falsified policy of your own.

Regards,

The OP for you which dates back to 2006

where is it written on forum rule book that a thread expires After a certain period of time? If there is such a Limit it can easily be programmed by a simple Software indeed.

My ban history is published and public and can be Argumented for.

I have Multiple threads in the GHQ which were never addressed and i cannot keep repeating the same concern over and over again. This is why i chose a public complaint section.

But what if apparently mods are being biased?
But keep an eye on xyz’s every action to give a ban?

I don’t really think, most of people here are following the rules of PDF. Somewhere sometimes everyone break the rules... IMO

Mods are trusted to be fair, by definition and authority, in service to the forum. (I can attest to that, of course. :D )

Seriously, though, please raise the issue according to the requirements in the GHQ section and proceed accordingly. As a TT I am sure you will get results.

where is it written on forum rule book that a thread expires After a certain period of time? If there is such a Limit it can easily be programmed by a simple Software indeed.

My ban history is published and public and can be Argumented for.

I have Multiple threads in the GHQ which were never addressed and i cannot keep repeating the same concern over and over again. This is why i chose a public complaint section.

i shared OP with you that does not mention warning... does it?

Secondly, you have created threads in GHQ & so I see few warnings being reversed as well... had it been the case to issue a ban or take you out, like you are pretending, I remember you wanted to delete your account where you were advised that you can choose to not to login and if the concern was ever to ban you or any specific member; what make you think that Mod(s) will take so much time to decide if the case is as what you narrate. The thing is, stay put with your quality inputs and try not to do things that are not permitted. Simple is that.

So tag Admins & Senior Mods for redressal of your grievance in GHQ section and shall be addressed accordingly. There are lot of other matters as well beside your thread and furthermore, do know the one liner posts & taking jibes at others, aren't much appreciated. I bet that you write more lines while complaining against Mod(s) as compare to your participation on any subject which is not more than 1 1/2 line or so.

Apa, do you think that all of the Mods will gang up just - - exactly for just a member? and why would be that? except that soft reminders and simple post deletions were taken as granted without paying any heed to the Mod(s) efforts to keep it clean & at-least to the subject respectively.

Secondly, you have created threads in GHQ & so I see few warnings being reversed as well... had it been the case to issue a ban or take you out, like you are pretending, I remember you wanted to delete your account where you were advised that you can choose to not to login and if the concern was ever to ban you or any specific member; what make you think that Mod(s) will take so much time to decide if the case is as what you narrate. The thing is, stay put with your quality inputs and try not to do things that are not permitted. Simple is that.

So tag Admins & Senior Mods for redressal of your grievance in GHQ section and shall be addressed accordingly. There are lot of other matters as well beside your thread and furthermore, do know the one liner posts & taking jibes at others, aren't much appreciated. I bet that you write more lines while complaining against Mod(s) as compare to your participation on any subject which is not more than 1 1/2 line or so.

Apa, do you think that all of the Mods will gang up just - - exactly for just a member? and why would be that? except that soft reminders and simple post deletions were taken as granted without paying any heed to the Mod(s) efforts to keep it clean & at-least to the subject respectively.

I am well within my rights to make a complaint if i feel there is a bias against me.

That would technically be a complaint and this is a complaint thread.

Yes, I have asked a couple of times to ban me permanently which were also fallen on deaf ears.

FYI i did not say all the Mods, i only mentioned one of the moderators and i have the courtesy not to name that publically.

I hope you understand and let @WebMaster @Slav Defence and @Horus take care of the Matter.

I would either take a permanent ban or consideration of all ban content. Nothing in between will do.

Regards

Deakhen, what made @Retired Troll bring this conversation on a public thread at first place? Probably because privately he wasn’t being heard or his concerns weren’t taken seriously? No?
Also, you are giving all the explanation here when you could have started a private chat with him and discuss it out?
Taweez karte karte jadoo ke asar main a Gaye app?:p
We all know at one point everyone here trolls, derail the thread, go off the topic etc so why this one person is always banned?
And he publicly stated, he’s never given the logical explanations either you deny this or accept that he’s speaking the truth. If that’s the case, why he is not given the reasons if his bans?

Mods are trusted to be fair, by definition and authority, in service to the forum. (I can attest to that, of course. :D )

Seriously, though, please raise the issue according to the requirements in the GHQ section and proceed accordingly. As a TT I am sure you will get results.

Well now I should take it to GHQ. I don’t personally have any issue with any of the mod. I even have reduced my activities here.
But mods should be fair.

Well now I should take it to GHQ. I don’t personally have any issue with any of the mod. I even have reduced my activities here.
But mods should be fair.

Yes, take this to GHQ and assume that whatever the mods decide will be fair.

As a response to whatever is done in terms of managing this forum, members can either participate or not, and to the extent desired or permitted. That is the way it works, always, for every forum. (Systems can only achieve the results they are designed to achieve.)

@The Eagle
Sir,I was actively participating in the thread
Can Imran awake world’s conscience on Kashmir?
Then all of a sudden I couldn't participate in it. It says that I don't have sufficient privileges.

Deakhen, what made @Retired Troll bring this conversation on a public thread at first place? Probably because privately he wasn’t being heard or his concerns weren’t taken seriously? No?

No "Apa" because you are looking at single case at hand and there is history.

Also, you are giving all the explanation here when you could have started a private chat with him and discuss it out?

Has done a lot of conversation and even I myself been openly posting without directly tagging him or other members for the courtesy but to make him/others understand the issue. However, if a member, for example, reaches GHQ Section against my decision or warning being issued by me; only other Mod(s) Senior Mod(s) will deal with the matter for transparency and if needed, concern Staff will tag me to explain further if given warning along with explanation is not enough to understand issue. I can't be an executioner and judge at the same time.

And he publicly stated, he’s never given the logical explanations either you deny this or accept that he’s speaking the truth. If that’s the case, why he is not given the reasons if his bans?

Just yesterday, I sent a soft warning to one of the members, in-fact a quality poster having history of good analysis and he shared his observation/grievance in the same thread. I interacted & explained further and in the end, there was no issue at all as he understood what was really wrong. Look, if somebody is of the opinion that Mod(s) do feel happy to issue warnings then, he/she is totally wrong. Warning is the last resort when nothing else works which includes open warning of active threads, soft reminders or even system generated messages while deleting posts. Trust me, this is not a new issue but repetition of same behaviour with a history without paying attention to the cause and correct himself in first place. had he done so; we wouldn't be explaining like this in length and this is not the first time I had to write this much. However, as I mentioned above that he writes more concern paragraph in complains as compare to his one liner posts in different threads or subjects.

This is not about explaining to him in detail but he is not even ready to understand otherwise, there wouldn't be any warning after first. he choose himself to be righteous for all his wrong doings and treats himself that he has done nothing wrong then, in such situation; how come you can make anyone to realize by force except that Mod(s) have to enforce forum rules.

Is he the one trying to make it public like this and act innocent? No. Almost every member who gets the warning; acts as such like being so innocent and doesn't know what he/she has really done. From false flag to one liners and I mean, everyone is so innocent. The fact is, it is all about taking responsibility to do the right thing at the end of respective member. You will always find a good quality & consistent complaint without derailing the content as compare to any other open subject here on this forum. I tagged him in post by yesterday and openly issued a warning as well as issuing him one in Inbox while on the same time, Administration was tagged accordingly for reference as well as for the reason, if that was wrong. Instead of taking that matter to GHQ and tag same Senior Mod(s) Staff or Admin; as usual, he choose to make an effort on open forum like this.

Taweez karte karte jadoo ke asar main a Gaye app?:p

Khas logo ne bataya ha k Apa ne muj par esa attack kiya ha par asar nahi hoa... ma bach gaya. Or haan, murshad app thi ham to astana ki marketing karne walay thay...

@The Eagle
Sir,I was actively participating in the thread
Can Imran awake world’s conscience on Kashmir?
Then all of a sudden I couldn't participate in it. It says that I don't have sufficient privileges.

let me check and please No "Sir". Will you please share the link/URL otherwise, will take time for me to search throughout the forum.

There are really some mod(s) who are stubborn and think themselves above the others and then there are others who would talk and reconsider thier actions

@WebMaster

Hi

I cannot reply to any thread in the 'Kashmir War' section, I believe its only for senior members or above, however I may not meet the 2500 message quota for couple of years, and I feel it's depriving me from discussions, which I feel I should be entitled to since I am natively Kashmiri, I understand the reasoning behind such move was to regulate Indian trolls, but I hoping you can make an exception in my case, thanks.

Kind regards

Dual Wielder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom