What's new

Complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
gandpur supplier hai. apne payt per niazi laat nahi maarta
chalo bhai kisi thread mae ilm kay khazanay lutao kitne din se aap ne mehroom rakha hai...yahaan kiyun bhains kay aagay been baja rahay ho......ainwain sap na mikal aai...

chalo bhai kisi thread mae ilm kay khazanay lutao kitne din se aap ne mehroom rakha hai...yahaan kiyun bhains kay aagay been baja rahay ho......ainwain sap na mikal aai...

IMRAN KHAN NIAZI WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ESCAPE TO UK

Warning Date Points
Spamming the forum and dredging up old threads May 10, 2020 1

i like how Agnostics work hard and trust their Zulu Gods for the rewards.
welcome back

IMRAN KHAN NIAZI WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ESCAPE TO UK
I agree janab,
karwa sach bolna ho to sugar coat kar liya karo...

But, by the way why IK will escape? program pakka hai kiya bhaga do sab ko ...

I agree janab,
karwa sach bolna ho to sugar coat kar liya karo...

But, by the way why IK will escape? program pakka hai kiya bhaga do sab ko ...

pakka hai. bolega bachon per dihaan dena ha UK jaraha hon. isko UK me acid attack hoga agar mulk se bahar nikala isko.

apko kis ne kaha tha saloon purani threads per attack kerny ka ?

ajkal akhrot badaam pista kha raha hon. yaaddasht achi horahi hai.

mujhe kia pata tha kay now holy peepalz of the forum made stupid comments before and must dash to save their egos instead of accepting their mistake.

me butt shikkan nashayi malang saabit hua. sorry janaab

ajkal akhrot badaam pista kha raha hon. yaaddasht achi horahi hai.

mujhe kia pata tha kay now holy peepalz of the forum made stupid comments before and must dash to save their egos instead of accepting their mistake.

me butt shikkan nashayi malang saabit hua. sorry janaab
please check the your warning page there may be still active 2 points . and stop using urdu may be one more stroke will banned you again bro . 3 points and you will be banned again . i will advice you to stay calm untill at points expired

please check the your warning page there may be still active 2 points . and stop using urdu may be one more stroke will banned you again bro . 3 points and you will be banned again . i will advice you to stay calm untill at points expired

dude they keep topping it up. are you telling me they don't know how to abuse their own made system?

if i post a snapshot of it you can make out the pattern yourself in it.

choti choti chalakiyaan ham darguzar kardete hai immie bhai

dude they keep topping it up. are you telling me they don't know how to abuse their own made system?

if i post a snapshot of it you can make out the pattern yourself in it.

choti choti chalakiyaan ham darguzar kardete hai immie bhai
common just let it go bro i never feel bad on bans now in fact it give me relief and i use these days one something else .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom