What's new

Compare performance of Indian-foreign weapon systems: DRDO

Exactly. :tup:

Maybe a lot of our weapons platforms are not the best in the world, but the important thing is that they are OURS.

Every time we build something or spend money on something, it strengthens our own economy, and strengthens our own indigenous defence industries. And it allows us to produce unlimited amounts of our own weapons platforms during wartime.

If we kept sending our own money to other countries, to improve their economy, and improve their indigenous defence industries, how would our own domestic industries ever improve?

You have to eat some bitterness in order to get ahead. And it's paying off, now we are making platforms like the DF-21D, the first and only ASBM platform in the world, and our own 5th generation fighter jets.

This also applies to commercial companies. Lenovo for example, if no one in the domestic Chinese market was willing to give them a chance, and they all prefered to buy foreign computers/laptops instead, then it would have never become the powerful company that it is today.
It's awful to mention that I agrees to the context in which you mentioned it..and is wonderful to see how u rise above the borders n give a clear thought ...good one for a change

better than a disillusioned drdo/hal lover masturbating on the pics of avinash chander and co.
carry on,,,i will not disturb u.
Paa ji why on earth are you behaving like a pessimistic person who has lost all hope on the Indian defense establishment:disagree:!Have some faith on DRDO for a few years more and i am quite sure that you won't be totally disappointed on them:cheers:

Paa ji why on earth are you behaving a pessimistic person who has lost all hope on the Indian defense establishment!Have some faith on DRDO for a few years more and i am quite sure that you won't be totally disappointed on them:cheers:

Did you see his post #62 ?

Paa ji why on earth are you behaving like a pessimistic person who has lost all hope on the Indian defense establishment:disagree:!Have some faith on DRDO for a few years more and i am quite sure that you won't be totally disappointed on them:cheers:

u will be proven wrong bro,,,unfortunately

Did you see his post #62 ?

so now i will be branded as pakistani??
or chinese perhaps:coffee:

u will be proven wrong bro,,,unfortunately

so now i will be branded as pakistani??
or chinese perhaps:coffee:

Well,I see some one making claims like 'India can't make radome of tejas','Arjun is 50% overweight',' India can't make seekers of pdv 'Only the control system and airframe of Tejas are indigenous' and calls Indian BMs a failure.....

DRDO-developed Ku-band active radar seeker (laboratory-model) for the PDV exo-atmospheric interceptor missile

Ku-band+Active+Radar+Seeker.jpg

Well,I see some one making claims like 'India can't make radome of tejas',' India can't make seekers of pdv 'Only the control system and airframe of Tejas are indigenous' and calls Indian BMs a failure.....

DRDO-developed Ku-band active radar seeker (laboratory-model) for the PDV exo-atmospheric interceptor missile

Ku-band+Active+Radar+Seeker.jpg

the seekers are russian,,,now go away.
seekers for astra are russian too
radome of tejas is useless

Here is few other dumb claims 'BEML has been unable to indigenously manufacture a truck ' :lol:
' Its premier UAV the Nishant is not aerodynamic,'..yeah its a bluff body..:lol:

ya right being fucking developed.
i have been hearing this shit from eternity

Oh really,we heard that from IOC 2 only

Here is few other dumb claims 'BEML has been unable to indigenously manufacture a truck ' :lol:
' Its premier UAV the Nishant is not aerodynamic,'..yeah its a bluff body..:lol:

Oh really,we heard that from IOC 2 only
thats an article not written by me genius,,,click the link.
and yeah beml imports all the parts and assembles in india,,,u need to be reading more

so what??
what is s stated is true and stop posting this crap which will probably never leave the drdo lab,,,ultimately we will import the radome too just like everything else

is that an other BS like ' Only the control system and airframe of Tejas are indigenous ' ?

is that an other BS like ' Only the control system and airframe of Tejas are indigenous ' ?

good for u,,,keep living in denial.
i don't care,but majority of tejas is imported with almost 100% critical systems imported.

we have made maybe a rwr,a mission computer,a jet starter and thats probably it.
almost whole of ecm,radar,mfd's,jammers,engine are imported.

we can't make a stupid mechanical slotted array when other nations have moved on to GaA Aesas and in 10 years will move on to GaN aesas but brainwashed fanboy like u will still worship drdo/hal for ruining everything.

Back
Top Bottom