What's new

Commander Kulbushan Jadhav second confessional video released by ISPR

he is reading a script provided by the pakistani army, whatever happened to the irrefutable evidences which pakistan claims it has, why not do a retrial in a civilian court and prove it.

Only a consular access would clear the doubt.
Why retrial in civil court. As stated before, The Military court is as legit as Civilian Court.

Why... does your government not know his name? Anyway, I rest my case...

You can try your own citizens in whatever laws you want....not foreign citizens. Foreigners are entitled to consular access and a fair trial. And no this is not going to cut ice anywhere including at ICJ.
As per international laws, he isn't ...

Can't be extended to spies.

I understand what u want to say and what ur army is trying to do, the planning is really good, but lacks execution.
The first video would have been enough, this video throws open more questions than answers, and the world might end up questioning u further. U guys have overplayed ur hand here.
We haven't... We will know how we played out when this KY outcome comes.

Why retrial in civil court. As stated before, The Military court is as legit as Civilian Court.

Why... does your government not know his name? Anyway, I rest my case...

The government has already stated his name, military courts are never legit and recently UN had condemned pakistani military courts for carrying out unfair trials and hanging people.

If he is a raw agent he cannot have a fake Indian passport. because passport is issued by Govt of India.

please don't make illogical arguments.
Thats the passport he used for an Iranian visa!

The burden of proof is on Indian govt.. not Pakistan.

These questions were raised by even your own journalists... while your govt has remained quiet.

he is reading a script provided by the pakistani army, whatever happened to the irrefutable evidences which pakistan claims it has, why not do a retrial in a civilian court and prove it.
Those who are involved in terrorism should appear in military court because this department is outsourced by Government of Pakistan due to outstanding military performance and nation's trust.
All Indians here in PDF are trying to prove that Yadhav is reading script provided by Pakistan Army i must say how can a military personnel can read a script provided by anyone. He should feel mighty shame if he is reading script provided by Army. Brave man can die but not make their nation feel pity just like it.

The government has already stated his name, military courts are never legit and recently UN had condemned pakistani military courts for carrying out unfair trials and hanging people.
Bullshyt.

International groups moan over capital punishment not trails.

And since when did you start caring about them?

You turn you face when the same groups and UN talk about attrocities in Kashmir.

Those who are involved in terrorism should appear in military court because this department is outsourced by Government of Pakistan due to outstanding military performance and nation's trust.
All Indians here in PDF are trying to prove that Yadhav is reading script provided by Pakistan Army i must say how can a military personnel can read a script provided by anyone. He should feel mighty shame if he is reading script provided by Army. Brave man can die but not make their nation feel pity just like it.

Any country can try a spy or a terrorist in a civilian court it is not mandatory to carry it out in a military court, why pakistan does not want try KJ in a civilian court because, in a civilian court confessional videos are not admissible as evidence.

And yes that name will surely be on his Indian passport, will it not? and yet, it isn't.
Kulbhushan-Passport-e1491936764633.jpg

Regarding military courts, well I have stated the truth and the decision of military court and civilian court holds the same value in the eye of Judiciary. You are free to disagree with this truth.

Thats the passport he used for an Iranian visa!

The burden of proof is on Indian govt.. not Pakistan.

These questions were raised by even your own journalists... while your govt has remained quiet.
Brother how quickly he revealed all insights check his moral. Can you imagine they wanted to use BLA elements to attack on Zahidan consulate to create rivalry between us and Iranians. :mad:
I don't think that ISI agents can make such confession videos and reveal secrets just because of extreme faith and determination.

Bullshyt.

International groups moan over capital punishment not trails.

And since when did you start caring about them?

You turn you face when the same groups and UN talk about attrocities in Kashmir.

Just search in google about pakistani military court, the UN went even upto sending one its representatives to be present in pakistani military court trials to ensure fair trial.

Any country can try a spy or a terrorist in a civilian court it is not mandatory to carry it out in a military court, why pakistan does not want try KJ in a civilian court because, in a civilian court confessional videos are not admissible as evidence.
I told you that this man Mubarak Patel is involved in terrorism act and we outsourced this department to military. I am not writing Chinese BTW.

Just search in google about pakistani military court, the UN went even upto sending one its representatives to be present in pakistani military court trials to ensure fair trial.
UN also offered to send its representatives in IOK, and LOC.

Who shys away?

UN concerned about TTP trials..lol

And yes that name will surely be on his Indian passport, will it not? and yet, it isn't.
Kulbhushan-Passport-e1491936764633.jpg

Regarding military courts, well I have stated the truth and the decision of military court and civilian court holds the same value in the eye of Judiciary. You are free to disagree with this truth.

His name is legally irrelevant as you cannot make a case out of it, if he says he had converted to islam, now coming to the point of military courts, if you want to know the truth why not provide evidence and try him in a civilian court.

Indian government is trying to save a terrorist.

So Pakistan is claiming he was supporting BLA, TTP, sectarian groups all that the same time.

Also there is a major hole In the Pakistani story, it is said Mr yadav visited Pakistan in 2005 & 06 but also claims he financed Mehran Navy attack which happened in 2012
Pakistan is not blaming, he is confessing.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom