What's new

Commander Kulbushan Jadhav second confessional video released by ISPR

His appeal for mercy has been moved to COAS lets see what happens.

What was he doing in Pakistan if he had Iranian visa?
The narrative is that he was not in Pakistan, he was in Iran. What's stopping the Pakistanis from holding a public trial? Why all the cloak and dagger?

Whatever is his name if the passport is issued by Govt of India it is a real passport. No matter whatever the name is. Pakistan has no jurisdiction on Indian passport.
kulbhushan-yadav.jpg
upload_2017-6-22_22-15-39.jpeg

Okay say lets say, His name is Hussain Mubarak Patel as stated in his passport issued by Indian goverment.
Now lets see by what name Indian Foreign Office uses... I do not see them using his passport name rather using Kulbhushan jadhav.
http://mea.gov.in/press-releases.htm?dtl/28419/Recent_Steps_in_the_case_of_Shri_Kulbhushan_Jadhav
http://www.mea.gov.in/Speeches-Stat...e+by+a+Pakistani+military+court+April+11+2017

I will rest my case.

What was he doing in Pakistan if he had Iranian visa?

You were with him when he was in Pak? There is no evidence that he has been caught from Pak. He is rather kidnapped from Iran. No sane person goes into Pak without visa unless until he is an ISI guy trying to come back.

Okay say lets say, His name is Hussain Mubarak Patel as stated in his passport issued by Indian goverment.
Now lets see by what name Indian Foreign Office uses... I do not see them using his passport name rather using Kulbhushan jadhav.

You can call him Hussein Mubarak if you wish too. In India we have freedom to change our name.

Whatever happened to "guilty until proven", why should he ask for mercy? why pakistan could not prove his guilt. KJ was kidnapped from Iran hence he is being denied consular access.
His guilt is proved right after his confession and already he is ashamed on his activities. Why his name is incorrect in his passport? If he was kidnapped from Iran then why Iranians are not protesting for him?

This is the right question whats the reason behind this second video and its known fact under duress he can say anything what ever his captors want him to say ....................... but still its not clear whats the purpose of the second video

2 days back their ambassdor to India hinted that there is still some scome in Kulbhushan's case .... seems both inter related in some way

Or may be one more Lt Col get missing in Nepal searching for job
Frankly till now I didn't know who the president of Pakistan was. It's good to see that Kulbhushan is alive, though he looks weaker in the screen shots. I have not watched the video for a very specific reason.
If at all his mercy plea gets accepted we can safely assume PAK faced a lot of international pressure.
But still the question, why was Pakistan forced to release a video?

Last edited:
kulbhushan-yadav.jpg
View attachment 405594

I will rest my case.

it does not matter what name the indian government uses, legally its irrelevant, you said you guys tried him for his so-called crimes and not for his name on the passport.

The narrative is that he was not in Pakistan, he was in Iran. What's stopping the Pakistanis from holding a public trial? Why all the cloak and dagger?
He was involved in terrorist activities in Pakistan and those who are involved in it should face military trial because our Government has outsourced this department. What he was doing in Iran with in correct name in passport?

His guilt is proved right after his confession and already he is ashamed on his activities. Why his name is incorrect in his passport? If he was kidnapped from Iran then why Iranians are not protesting for him?

Confessional videos has zero credibility and are not admissible in civilian courts, if you have any other hard evidence against him then you should try him in a civilian court.

Dude arguing on this topic is like babging your head against wall .... the bottom line is in ICJ they rejected their request of playing the confessional video ...they can release n number of such videos ...it will prove nothing in actual sense
it does not matter what name the indian government uses, legally its irrelevant, you said you guys tried him for his so-called crimes and not for his name on the passport.

You were with him when he was in Pak? There is no evidence that he has been caught from Pak. He is rather kidnapped from Iran. No sane person goes into Pak without visa unless until he is an ISI guy trying to come back.

You can call him Hussein Mubarak if you wish too. In India we have freedom to change our name.
Are you with him when he was in Iran? Do you have evidence that he was kidnapped from Iran? A person who is confessing himself regarding his crimes and illegal entry in Pakistan than how someone believe you?

Confessional videos has zero credibility and are not admissible in civilian courts, if you have any other hard evidence against him then you should try him in a civilian court.
Our civilian court is not capable to deal issues related to terrorism. Army do this very efficiently.

Are you with him when he was in Iran? Do you have evidence that he was kidnapped from Iran? A person who is confessing himself regarding his crimes and illegal entry in Pakistan than how someone believe you?

If you are calling him a spy, then this means you are acknowledging that he knows carrying an Indian id inside Pak and having no visa on passport will land him into death row.
Spies don't do that! Common sense. So you are making contradictory remark.

Our civilian court is not capable to deal issues related to terrorism. Army do this very efficiently.

Any civilian court has the capability to try cases on terrorism it is just that you need the hard evidence for it.

If you are calling him a spy, then this means you are acknowledging that he knows carrying an Indian id inside Pak and having no visa on passport will land him into death row.
You know why you lost CT 2017 because you were over confident similarly Mubarak Patel was confident that he can make recce mission successfully just like he did previously. But busted now appealing for mercy. :dance3:

Any civilian court has the capability to try cases on terrorism it is just that you need the hard evidence for it.
We are the unique country where civilian court cannot deal issues related to terrorism and national security. So Pakistan Army provide assistance.

Back
Top Bottom