What's new

Combat knives and Daggers used by Pakistan Army and SSG

Oh my God......people like you actually exist? I don't even have any words....

You do know that....I know its going to be hard for you to understand but... that the Lord of the Rings is just a fictional story, like those things didn't actually happen, you don't take a right turn from Singapore and reach Middle Earth?

The prop swords, axes and daggers used in the movies were made in Pakistan. I'm going to save your posts for whenever I'm feeling a little down.

And Alexander and many more.

How could you ? :(

I'm a huge Lord of the Rings fan ! :mad:

How could you ? :(

I'm a huge Lord of the Rings fan ! :mad:

Me too! :p: Read the Silmarillion?

I'd actually be offended if I were killed by this wee little thing ! :disagree:

@Icarus @DESERT FIGHTER @Hyperion @Jungibaaz @krash - Imagine the Great Armstrong the Magnificent falling to a knife which is dwarfed even by the one I used yesterday to make a bowl of Russian Salad ! :o:

Imagine then that that knife was actually your own and you just accidentally stabbed yourself :lol: Something like this:

I say that standard issue katana should be the order of the day...but wow I had no idea that these things were made in Pakistan.

I understand the services use many different knives. I guess it is what you are comfortable with. Having quite a large bladed collection myself, the greatest fighting knife arguably ever made is the Gurka Kukri. My grandfather used to tell me first hand accounts at how brutally effective such knives were at close range, during the Second World War.

I love the Indoniesian Kerabit as well.

I understand the services use many different knives. I guess it is what you are comfortable with. Having quite a large bladed collection myself, the greatest fighting knife arguably ever made is the Gurka Kukri. My grandfather used to tell me first hand accounts at how brutally effective such knives were at close range, during the Second World War.

I love the Indoniesian Kerabit as well.
Yes i know how fatal kukri is. BTW can you please share you collection and tell me about your grandfather's regiment. Here my grandfather's bayonet. British P1907.
P1907Bayo284Australian.JPG

Yes i know how fatal kukri is. BTW can you please share you collection and tell me about your grandfather's regiment. Here my grandfather's bayonet. British P1907.
View attachment 152368

I'd have to upload the photos bro, I'll do that.

Grandfather belonged to the 1st Punjab, 3rd Battalion, and towards the end sent off to join the fifth. The vast majority of AJK natives fought for either the 1st, 8th or 14th. His brother fought in the 8th and cousins in both the 8th and 14th.

I'd have to upload the photos bro, I'll do that.

Grandfather belonged to the 1st Punjab, 3rd Battalion, and towards the end sent off to join the fifth. The vast majority of AJK natives fought for either the 1st, 8th or 14th. His brother fought in the 8th and cousins in both the 8th and 14th.
I am not cleared sir. you mean he Fought along Azad kashmir regiment after WW?

gun-knife-2.jpg
This one is a classic

This one might also be in use in PAK army
knife-awesome-hd-wallpaper-of-high-quality.jpg

Back
Top Bottom