What's new

Cold Start? Mutually Assured Destruction by Lt. Gen (R) Tariq Khan

Hey bow stupid are u really??, we aint like the italians, no pakistani i assure u will call for stopping fighting, its what u coward hindus do, brag when strong and plead when weakened, we are the descendants of the muslims of old, we answer only to Allah and surrender only before him, we will never bemd to any hindu occupier rest assured vermin, u are dellusional, any misadventure by the indians will result in india loosing galf of its terrotary, we are born and bred warriors, every able pakistani will fight to the death beside our army, lol separating sindh and balochistan??, u onviously dont know the sindhis and balochs, they will string u hindus up like goats, taking pakistan is impossible bachy, israel and the nato allies have been trying for the past 20 yrs and they have failed over and over again, before that the soviet union tried and itself broke into pieces, and the yanks ans soviets were highly intelligent capable and formidble enemies, u hindus are jokes, we dont even take u seriously believe me, to us ur just little vermin who were freed by the british and we are looking for an opportunity to bring u back to ur place and that is on ur knees, u have no will to fight u just talk big, u thrive on damaging enemies from back doors but in a full scale frontal war u are no match for us, we have a huge muslim population in india which modi is thankfully charging up we will break u from within when the time comes, u have militancies in almost all of ur states, ur country is fragile, very fragile, pakistan is impregnible because due to its islamic ideology all of its people are willing to die for it to the death, anyways ur are welcome to entertain ur wet fantasies, if they make u feel good...
Muslims don't surrender under no condition? Seriously.
Don't wanna be any religion specific but why you guys surrendered in 1971?

do u know what nuke is pak has 150 atleast bi int assesment can b more for below 30 indian mega cities even andaman is under range of shahin3 as for abms r unelable 2 interecept at best as for false calim ani metro can become capital and control nation lol not even even usa and russia can do that properli
u should see what happen with 1 nuke per city in japan of half power 2 our nuke 4 ur info nukes blast travel in km so Indian cities have several times more population per km then 1940s japan 1s of less then 150000 populous much less dense so if in japan casualties were around 100000 in india will b in millions with same power nuke and our is of double power tested in 99 and even more pwerful must b arsenal bi now as we keep our capibilites secret

You need thousands of nukes to destroy India. Even Russia is incapable of destroying India. You can't destroy a country by nuking all its cities. You can only destroy a country by using an army for occupying it.

That's why Russia is no longer considered an existential threat to the US or Europe. But Russia has enough nukes to 'theoretically' destroy the world.

Hey bow stupid are u really??, we aint like the italians, no pakistani i assure u will call for stopping fighting, its what u coward hindus do, brag when strong and plead when weakened, we are the descendants of the muslims of old, we answer only to Allah and surrender only before him, we will never bemd to any hindu occupier rest assured vermin, u are dellusional, any misadventure by the indians will result in india loosing galf of its terrotary, we are born and bred warriors, every able pakistani will fight to the death beside our army, lol separating sindh and balochistan??, u onviously dont know the sindhis and balochs, they will string u hindus up like goats, taking pakistan is impossible bachy, israel and the nato allies have been trying for the past 20 yrs and they have failed over and over again, before that the soviet union tried and itself broke into pieces, and the yanks ans soviets were highly intelligent capable and formidble enemies, u hindus are jokes, we dont even take u seriously believe me, to us ur just little vermin who were freed by the british and we are looking for an opportunity to bring u back to ur place and that is on ur knees, u have no will to fight u just talk big, u thrive on damaging enemies from back doors but in a full scale frontal war u are no match for us, we have a huge muslim population in india which modi is thankfully charging up we will break u from within when the time comes, u have militancies in almost all of ur states, ur country is fragile, very fragile, pakistan is impregnible because due to its islamic ideology all of its people are willing to die for it to the death, anyways ur are welcome to entertain ur wet fantasies, if they make u feel good...

Blah, blah, blah, your own people will give your country to India on a platter when the time comes. That happened once already in 1971.

"I will take back Kashmir, all of it, and I will not leave behind a single inch of it because, like the other provinces, it belongs to Pakistan," said the scion of highly influential Bhutto family.
That's nothing compared to what your Hindu fascist leaders say.

pakistan doesn't have enough nukes nor do they have strong enough ones to ensure MAD. It will take most of their nukes to destroy Delhi. Indian government is structured in such a way any remaining Metro can take over as the seat of Central government. If all of those are destroy (impossible because of the aforementioned problems), the Triservices branch in the Andamens can be used by the military government.

With all humility and good intentions, I hope your strategic planners are not as dumb as you are. Shaheen 3 was developed to wipe the andaman and nicobar Islands from the face of the earth. Paractically speaking, it doesn't justify to put much efforts to develop a weapon system to hit that tiny islands and if India is to be reduced to a tiny islandic nation after nuke exchanges, goes to show the level we are willing to go to ensure, nothing left of India, regardless of how insignificant that is.

My take is that in case of a war, India will try to occupy important Pakistani territory, such as Lahore swiftly as they are just on the other side of the border, and would hold until Pakistan gives up. A war between India and Pakistan will be short and will not involve nukes. I think the essence of cold start is to hold Pakistani territory swiftly, and then use it as bargaining chip.

Totally concur Sarge, their army is a clumsy lumbering elephant, with extremely poor logistics, we can anticipate all their moves even before they come to fruition and despite their comparatively large military budget their armed forces resemble a rag tag force not to dissimilar from the ill trained, ill equipped and ill disciplined forces of the "Democratic Republic of Congo". The only option at their disposal is fifth generation warfare using their proxies the BLA and NDS/TTP nexus.Kudos Sarge.

Stop posting foolishness please.

What do you know about Indian military logistics?

For that matter what do you know about military logistics of the DR Congo?

You need thousands of nukes to destroy India. Even Russia is incapable of destroying India. You can't destroy a country by nuking all its cities. You can only destroy a country by using an army for occupying it.

That's why Russia is no longer considered an existential threat to the US or Europe. But Russia has enough nukes to 'theoretically' destroy the world.

Blah, blah, blah, your own people will give your country to India on a platter when the time comes. That happened once already in 1971.
71 was Bangladesh on other side of India geography beat is as for 1000s of nukes only for India lol from where did u got got your PhD in nukes that many r enough to destroy whole world several times over USA and Russia have around 4000 each and each capable to distroy world several times even if your ridiculous calculation is accepted that means by size India would need 1/3 Rd of those 1000 s nukes to destroy Pak as our size is about 800000 km2 vs your around 3 millions km2 or 1/5 of those if u compare population and u have less then us what experts claim

My take is that in case of a war, India will try to occupy important Pakistani territory, such as Lahore swiftly as they are just on the other side of the border, and would hold until Pakistan gives up. A war between India and Pakistan will be short and will not involve nukes. I think the essence of cold start is to hold Pakistani territory swiftly, and then use it as bargaining chip.
For what it took USA days to occupy small Iraqi cites so claiming India to do so of Lahore swiftly too is a joke and since u can't capture whole Pak and unlike Bangladesh Lahore and territories would b attach with Pak so continuous retaliatory stiles on Indian and and FYI missile fly much faster then your tanks

He calls Cold Start rhetoric, but the fact is this entire article is filled with rhetoric.

Lol.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...lawal-Bhutto-Zardari/articleshow/42987127.cms
"I will take back Kashmir, all of it, and I will not leave behind a single inch of it because, like the other provinces, it belongs to Pakistan," said the scion of highly influential Bhutto family.

Funnily, he also got the Muslim vote. Who do you think is running Kashmir today?

It's simple. Balochistan and Sindh will be split and made into new countries. Sindh may even be absorbed into the Indian union. GB will be absorbed into India. All these areas will get their own govt and the fighting will cease. The rest of Pak, particularly Punjab, can remain on the boil forever, it makes no difference. You don't need a formal surrender to make this happen. Saddam and Gaddafi weren't around to sign surrender agreements. In fact, the Pakistani civilians themselves will string up their generals to stop the fighting. Mussolini anyone?

Pakistan isn't Iraq where the Sunnis fought the US forces. Pakistan has far too much internal turmoil. Plus, India isn't the US, we can park a million men in Pak as an occupying force. And Pak no longer has a neighbour that will help initiate an insurgency, like how Iraq had Syria's ISIS strongholds and external support. China ain't coming to Pak's rescue.

But the above is possible only if there's a full scale war. The Cold Start doctrine isn't meant to force Pak to surrender. It is meant to seek major concessions from Pakistan after a ceasefire is declared and peace negotiations start.

Hhahaha ... A great story ... I think you listen too much of radio ... Thats why you sounds like radio ... Real world is lot different ... Wakeup man

You are most welcome to park 1 million man ... You have no idea about people of Pakistan ... So most welcome to try and let me assure you general public will leave few alive to tell the stroies ...

Hhahaha ... A great story ... I think you listen too much of radio ... Thats why you sounds like radio ... Real world is lot different ... Wakeup man

You are most welcome to park 1 million man ... You have no idea about people of Pakistan ... So most welcome to try and let me assure you general public will leave few alive to tell the stroies ...

We apparently have 1.2 million men in Kashmir alone according to both your politicians and media. How difficult is it to have 1 million in Pakistan?

71 was Bangladesh on other side of India geography beat is as for 1000s of nukes only for India lol from where did u got got your PhD in nukes that many r enough to destroy whole world several times over USA and Russia have around 4000 each and each capable to distroy world several times even if your ridiculous calculation is accepted that means by size India would need 1/3 Rd of those 1000 s nukes to destroy Pak as our size is about 800000 km2 vs your around 3 millions km2 or 1/5 of those if u compare population and u have less then us what experts claim

Experts claim only one thing. Russia is not longer an existential threat. That's it. If Russia is not a threat, what makes you think Pakistan is one? Especially to a country the size of India.

India is an existential threat to Pakistan. Pakistan is not an existential threat to India.
http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/india-is-an-existential-threat-to-pakistan-says-musharraf-451243
We cannot ever ignore India, which poses an existential threat to Pakistan," Musharraf told Time magazine in an interview.

Basically what this means is you can use all your nukes, but India will survive while Pakistan will cease to exist. Your own experts are saying this, not Indians.

No, nukes can't destroy the world. Nukes are quite small, too small to destroy the world. Even the biggest nuke can only have a blast radius of around 5-10Km. The circumference of the world is 40000Km, the surface area is millions of square kilometers. And thousands of nukes is too small. Even during Cold War, with 80000 nukes on both sides, it wasn't enough to destroy the world.

India will happily survive the piddly 100 nukes that you have in your arsenal.

Attacking cities requires too many men and materials and takes too much time. We will need WW2 style armies. The better option is to cut off supply lines, the cities will empty themselves.

If they nuke us, apart from retaliating with nukes, we will destroy their biggest dams also. The flooding will further weaken cities. Follow that up with the destruction of power plants and Pak will be in the stone age for the next 50 years.

Once the economic activity is dead, it will be easy to split the country by doling out carrots to the remaining population. They will be willing to accept change in order to better their condition.

We apparently have 1.2 million men in Kashmir alone according to both your politicians and media. How difficult is it to have 1 million in Pakistan?

Sarcasm I think.

Your men against unarmed, mostly stone pelting and few with snatched weapons in Kashmir that too IA is unable to occupy constantly but here we are talking Pakistan,,,,,..... I hope such kind of thoughts would be avoided here for the quality of discussion and unnecessary derailing contrary to the facts.

On topic: Good read. The Nuclear weapons aren't fired like bullets but are the symbol of power that enemy will think twice or more time about initiating a war. Such weapons are like psych attack and a counter measure for any misadventure, hence, are kept safe and are labeled with second strikes label that if someone lost the mind, we will remind through such. These weapons are guarantee that other powers wouldn't favour anyone of the party who tried to start war and India can't do anything but threats to satisfy the populace. However, India will keep trying to satisfy the ego through igniting terrorism and supporting the enemies and proxies but even thinking about limited time conflict means that proxy war has been defeated to India hence, desperation and war threats.

Sarcasm I think.

Your men against unarmed, mostly stone pelting and few with snatched weapons in Kashmir that too IA is unable to occupy constantly but here we are talking Pakistan,,,,,..... I hope such kind of thoughts would be avoided here for the quality of discussion and unnecessary derailing contrary to the facts.

Oh, really? Is that why we have lost 5500 members of security forces since the 90s in Kashmir?

Fencing came up only in 2003. Before that it was free for all. Thousands of militants have crossed over, their death toll alone is 21000.

Stone pelting has been a recent occurrence, only since a few years.

Insurgency_Terror-related_Fatalities_of_Civilians_and_Security_Forces_in_Jammu_and_Kashmir_India_from_1988_to_2013.png

On topic: Good read. The Nuclear weapons aren't fired like bullets but are the symbol of power that enemy will think twice or more time about initiating a war. Such weapons are like psych attack and a counter measure for any misadventure, hence, are kept safe and are labeled with second strikes label that if someone lost the mind, we will remind through such. These weapons are guarantee that other powers wouldn't favour anyone of the party who tried to start war and India can't do anything but threats to satisfy the populace. However, India will keep trying to satisfy the ego through igniting terrorism and supporting the enemies and proxies but even thinking about limited time conflict means that proxy war has been defeated to India hence, desperation and war threats.

Nukes are meant to prevent wars as a deterrence, bringing in massive casualties and making it very expensive when times comes for reparation. But once war starts, they will be used. If Europe, Russia, China and Japan were rebuilt, so will be India.

The difference here is India has the money to rebuild. What about Pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom