What's new

COAS Gen Asim Munir losing Army's confidence with nepotism

anyone can make a YouTube channel these days and talk as if he was sitting in power corridors. The funny thing is their family is sick of them sitting on computer all day but on YT they talk about army chiefs lol
Just like when that useless youtuber Amjad Shoaib was angry when IK say 'absolutely not' when asked to give adday.

No adday = No dollars for these duffers generals

I doubt very much that SS will disagree to anything Asim will say.

If Asim wants his DG ISI, Asim will make it happen.

Truth is Asim is a continuation of Bajwa doctrine. Nothing more.
Asim is nothing more than a sepoy of the Governer General sitting in London. When the absconder General orders its time to change the DG ISI, Sepoy Asim will comply.

Just like when that useless youtuber Amjad Shoaib was angry when IK say 'absolutely not' when asked to give adday.

No adday = No dollars for these duffers generals

Asim is nothing more than a sepoy of the Governer General sitting in London. When the absconder General orders its time to change the DG ISI, Sepoy Asim will comply.

Huh?

In all practicality, if IK comes back, he can’t go all gung ho on military inc, as much as we all like.

But one thing is to show them their place and kickstart a process to reduce their influence in politics and bring them under the rule of law.

This will be a slow process to knock sense into the Chief Chaprasi Grade 22 officer that his aukaat is lower than that of a Defense Secretary.
It has to be a multi level approach. In my opinion
1) Limit army influence by appointing civilian head of ISI.
2) Dictators should be openly called traitors
3) corrupt bureaucrats and police officers need to be in jail. Appoint people who are loyal to state
4) Ban all interactions of COAS with civilians and foreign dignitaries.
5) Depending on the economy, army business need to be auctioned off
6) No more DHA plots and in medium run when economy improves invest army retirement fund in stock market.

I am sure people have plenty of other ideas to restrain these haramis.

Military officers need to be psychologically de-programmed from thinking that they have the right to rule. It’s against the constitution, but they seem to think that they’re above the law.

Millions of billboards and posters should be put up around city squares on the walls of every army officer, especially in GHQ.

IMG_1128.jpeg

Considering it was written by Ahmad Faraz more than 40 years ago shows how much did that generation know but could not say it on T.V or write in newspapers.

We were just kept ignorant :pissed:.
shows their IQ, insuneation and dot connecting..I think not due to inside info as it was way scarce then.

It has to be a multi level approach. In my opinion
1) Limit army influence by appointing civilian head of ISI.
2) Dictators should be openly called traitors
3) corrupt bureaucrats and police officers need to be in jail. Appoint people who are loyal to state
4) Ban all interactions of COAS with civilians and foreign dignitaries.
5) Depending on the economy, army business need to be auctioned off
6) No more DHA plots and in medium run when economy improves invest army retirement fund in stock market.

I am sure people have plenty of other ideas to restrain these haramis.
Good points.

Another point to add is, if IK comes back, he has to purge elements within the army that are sympathetic to Sharif’s and do away with the military secretary eavesdropping every conversation.

Back
Top Bottom