What's new

COAS Bajwa, Saudi commander discuss regional security

Houthis are no different than TTP once U give them peace offer they will do rock bottom with U will take all sort of advantage and will ask U leave at once.

They are inhabitants of Yemen, there no way to bypass them and bring peace..

The family that is in bed with Modi

Sorry Sir few months back even Iranis were in bed with Moodi and not KSA only many of our so called friend are in bed with Moodi for economic interests.

Sorry Sir few months back even Iranis were in bed with Moodi and not KSA only many of our so called friend are in bed with Moodi for economic interests.
Why do you have to slave of either Iran or UAE?
What is this pathetic mentality of some members that if one criticises one enemy of Pakistan and Islam, then he has to labelled friend of Iran or UAE.
I criticise both and do not consider any of them our true friends. Get out of the slave mentality of yours and just think about Pakistan.

well i take proud in calling all arabs my family specialy gulf arabs
when u will understand this u will be too old
Well, I call all Muslims my brothers except the puppets and those in bed with the enemies of Muslims (giving then awards and investing there) and I can't say if you will ever understand that.

Last edited:
Why do you have to slave of either Iran or UAE?
What is this pathetic mentality of some members that if one criticises one enemy of Pakistan and Islam, then he has to labelled friend of Iran or UAE.
I criticise both and do not consider any of them our friends. Get out of the slave mentality of yours and just think about Pakistan.

Well all I call all Muslims my brothers except the puppets and those in bed with the enemies of Muslims (giving then awards and investing there) and I can't say if you will ever understand that.
u r trying to be funny right search abu lulu

They are inhabitants of Yemen, there no way to bypass them and bring peace..
TTP were not inhabitants of Wazistan??? They are very small Wheel of bigger wheel call Yemen which used to be two not long ago ultimately that's only solution of Yemen

are you one of those Pakistanis who fought in Syria?
Alot of Pakistani fought in Syria they were part of IRG as well Qudes forces under Gen Sulamani. Those deads buried in Iran and theior families still lives in Iran my only issue with Iran is using religion as forgien policy tool its dangerous and not good for Iran either.

Alot of Pakistani fought in Syria

Pakistanis fighting for wars not their own.

oh no

don't use the PM portal to tell that otherwise he may call a UN session and tell the world how Iran hires Pakistani terrorists to destabilize Middle East.

don't do that

Pakistanis fighting for wars not their own.

oh no

don't use the PM portal to tell that otherwise he may call a UN session and tell the world how Iran hires Pakistani terrorists to destabilize Middle East.

don't do that
Nice try but when that's happened it was NS in power and been shut off.

Nice try but when that's happened it was NS in power and been shut off.

will the PM answer in parliament or investigating agencies about proof of training al Qaeda or that there are elements in armed forces loyal to al Qaeda ideology.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom