What's new

COAS Bajwa, Saudi commander discuss regional security

Pretty accurate. Saudis are taking military humiliation in the Middle east. Saudis arent the only ones in that boat.

I'm also worried. My suspicion is that Saudis are requesting either 1)requesting deployment of Pakistani soldiers to Saudi Arabia or/and 2) Negotiating a deal to allow Saudi proxies strike Iran through Balochistan/some other route. I feel bad for Saudis tbh. They're incompetence and losses have humiliated them imo. They cant save themselves, and US cant save them either. US isnt even willing to risk 1 man for any GCC country due to conflict with or protection from Iran.

and family members kill and betray other family members too..

He's distracting from the main issue - Gulf Arabs are very divided now. KSA+ GCC fell out with Qatar. KSA fell out with UAE on Yemen and maybe Iran. KSA and UAE dont trust Oman fully. Egypt is looking inwards these days. SOmeone on PDF told us the 1 trillion Arab diaspora is the strongest on the planet, but politically they are very divided and fractured. ANd lets face and accept it- The Yemen war has drained Saudis and GCC. So a fresh Iran is still ready for its azz kicking and there are no takers, because they've spent their energy on distractions.
Iranian parrots are back with full swing this time not gonna work

I heard in news about a day ago that MBS is ready for peace talks with Iran, either its true or false I hope the region finally get back together, I hate how two nations using Islam for geopolitics and personal wars, If Pakistan or Turkey or Malaysia or even all of them together put some sense into both parties which results in the ending of war than I am up for Pakistan's role .

Long time ago I did mention that Pakistan should send a peace keeping force in Yemen to provide Humanitarian aid to kids/Women and elderly . We need to create multiple bases where we should provide Food, shelter , treatment of wounded and even education to the kids there, but that can only achieve if all parties accept Pakistani forces as mediators not as some Sunni Invading force .
There is no pan islamism come out from this notion look after ur interests thats bottom line. Pak ultimately will send force to KSA.

Iranian parrots are back with full swing this time not gonna work
Iranian parrots have been making ALOT of noise recently, but nobody can shut it up, literally. crazy.

Iranian parrots have been making ALOT of noise recently, but nobody can shut it up, literally. crazy.
Ha ha another iranian parrot

The family that is in bed with Modi
You should say before borrowing money from them Iran ran spy networks against pak for yrs in Blochistan even they still engage and threat pak by military words. If Pak didn't show Posture ultimately they will do same thing in Pak openly what they doing against KSA. Using religion as tool for forgien policy ends with iranian clergy

Interesting that this meeting came on the heels of this event

Yemen war: Houthi rebels claim to capture thousands of Saudi troops in major border offensive
Saudi officials yet to confirm if assault near nation’s border took place

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ia-attack-border-capture-najran-a9125771.html

Timing may be coincidence but things may be different than one may think.

If the Saudis can finance PAF purchase of 36- euro-fighters in exchange for Pakistani security cover, then that’s great. If not, stay away.

I guess you could be right because I dont know Arabic, but many international media outlets are confirming the soldiers to be indeed Saudis even including DAWN.

I am quoting this directly from DAWN:
""Houthi-run al-Masirah TV broadcast images of armoured vehicles hit by blasts and what the Houthis said were dozens of surrendering fighters. Two of those men, speaking to the camera, said they were from Saudi Arabia""

I saw the video and found that they were using the phrase ''Anaa Saudia".
You said it.

SA is tired of its defeat day by day by Yemeni rebels and freshly 2000 of SA armed personnel surrendered to them

People are reading too much into this najran incident. Najran is right on the border with Yemen I mean exactly on the border no buffer there. So much so that about 8-10 years back there was no clear demarcation of the border even.

Last year when I was in Najran, I was standing in the city center and I looked towards the border and there were huge mountains on 2 sides. just below these mountains is the Najran city. All houties need to do is to climb up those mountains from their side and they can do whatever they want. That's exactly what they were doing, climbing up those mountains and firing mortars and RPGs into the city which was just below.

All I want to say is that this Najran incident is not the ultimate proof of saudi being defeated not even close. Yes they are in bad shape there as 70% of Najran population is Shia and have sympathies with Yemen. There are other conspiracy theories I heard while I was there but they are too ridiculous to mention here. By the way, the same is the case with Jezan city which is also on the southern border.

Whenever you will hear Saudi force beaten up it will always in these 2 cities because ground situation & geography is in favor of guerilla warfare there

@Khafee
@The Eagle
@RIWWIR
( I don't Know How to Tag the members, If some can help please )

-----------

Last edited:
Interesting that this meeting came on the heels of this event

Yemen war: Houthi rebels claim to capture thousands of Saudi troops in major border offensive
Saudi officials yet to confirm if assault near nation’s border took place

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ia-attack-border-capture-najran-a9125771.html

are you confident of hosting the world cup in 2022 in a prosperous environment?

People are reading too much into this najran incident. Najran is right on the border with Yemen I mean exactly on the border no buffer there. So much so that about 8-10 years back there was no clear demarcation of the border even.

Last year when I was in Najran, I was standing in the city center and I looked towards the border and there were huge mountains on 2 sides. just below these mountains is the Najran city. All houties need to do is to climb up those mountains from their side and they can do whatever they want. That's exactly what they were doing, climbing up those mountains and firing mortars and RPGs into the city which was just below.

All I want to say is that this Najran incident is not the ultimate proof of saudi being defeated not even close. Yes they are in bad shape there as 70% of Najran population is Shia and have sympathies with Yemen. There are other conspiracy theories I heard while I was there but they are too ridiculous to mention here. By the way, the same is the case with Jezan city which is also on the southern border.

Whenever you will hear Saudi force beaten up it will always in these 2 cities because ground situation & geography is in favor of guerilla warfare there

@Khafee
@The Eagle
@RIWWIR
( I don't Know How to Tag the members, If some can help please )

-----------
@Moonlight

We are fighting two front war and not free Saudi should borrow some troops from India for his safety and strengthen his relation with India
Glad to see some common sense around here. If India is such a good source for jobs and investments can we also see equal share of demands being placed on India. Right now India's gets to gobble the most benefits for KSA/GCC but when it comes to spilling blood they look to Pakistan. Wtf?

Can we please have equality?

*Before we get apologists bleating they [GCC] give money to Pakistan all I can say is why are you so proud of recieving baksheesh? Can we have the jobs and investments please and give India the baksheesh?

Pakistan recieves maybe $2 billion in baksheesh from GCC but India probably 30 times that much in jobs from India every year. Please give 'favours' GCC gives to Pakistan to India and replace them with 'punishments' given by GCC to India to Pakistan. And you don't need to give awards to PMIK either.

If the Saudis can finance PAF purchase of 36- euro-fighters in exchange for Pakistani security cover, then that’s great. If not, stay away.

i would say that Saudi finance EFT or not, Pak should intervene(politically) in Yemen and bring peace in the Gulf region.

1 step: Call Saudi-led Coalitions to stop its all military operations.

2 step: Call Houthis and Iranians to stop their all military and proxy operations.

3 step: Call Saudi, Houthis and Iranian representatives in Islamabad for negotiations.

4 step: make them made consensus and sign an agreement as soon as possible.

i would say that Saudi finance EFT or not, Pak should intervene(politically) in Yemen and bring peace in the Gulf region.

1 step: Call Saudi-led Coalitions to stop its all military operations.

2 step: Call Houthis and Iranians to stop their all military and proxy operations.

3 step: Call Saudi, Houthis and Iranian representatives in Islamabad for negotiations.

4 step: make them made consensus and sign an agreement as soon as possible.
Houthis are no different than TTP once U give them peace offer they will do rock bottom with U will take all sort of advantage and will ask U leave at once.

Glad to see some common sense around here. If India is such a good source for jobs and investments can we also see equal share of demands being placed on India. Right now India's gets to gobble the most benefits for KSA/GCC but when it comes to spilling blood they look to Pakistan. Wtf?

Can we please have equality?

*Before we get apologists bleating they [GCC] give money to Pakistan all I can say is why are you so proud of recieving baksheesh? Can we have the jobs and investments please and give India the baksheesh?

Pakistan recieves maybe $2 billion in baksheesh from GCC but India probably 30 times that much in jobs from India every year. Please give 'favours' GCC gives to Pakistan to India and replace them with 'punishments' given by GCC to India to Pakistan. And you don't need to give awards to PMIK either.
Bakhsish Nahi thi layni Bahi kis nay roka tha tujh ko???

Back
Top Bottom