What's new

CNN:Are China's economic statistics accurate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold on.... What are you folks doing in the Chinese economy thread harping about Greek Genes and race superiority BS ?

Race only exists in a multiethic country. Outside of a multiethnic country what matters is nation and civilization.

I am proud of my Chinese ethnic background and my civilization.

People from a Western country for example France may be proud of French ethnicity and Western civilization.

Pride in a race just means proud of being better than other races in the same nation.

No stupid sub-human, we are all different, the White Race is who you all depend on

Race only exists in a multiethic country. Outside of a multiethnic country what matters is nation and civilization.

I am proud of my Chinese ethnic background and my civilization.

People from a Western country for example France may be proud of French ethnicity and Western civilization.

Pride in a race just means proud of being better than other races in the same multiethnic country.

Race exists on the genetic level.

I don't understand, and then you say that Russians are Middle Easterners? Wow, you are insane.

Russians are clearly genetically European. And so are Greeks which have an FsT distance of 0 with Italians. That's a FACT. there is nothing to disagree with. I posted the study. How did you refute it so quickly?

Sorry. But I did not find any study which says Greeks are closer to west Europeans than to West Asians.

White servants is not a big thing.. put 2 line classified in newspaper you'll find 100 queue up at your door step to clean your toilet and wipe your arse with bare hands.

Wake up it's 21st century!!

As a matter of fact your supreme white race is not able to find a smart and capable person but a niqqa to lead country.
There goes your supremacy to drains.

PS: I'll ask someone in San Francisco to put a classified. You and your friend @WhiteMansBurden can apply for job as we people from east do not discriminate!

So how many white servants do you have? How many would "wipe your arse with bare hands"? Don't tell me you are just a low class/caste peasant who can't afford a white servant and it's just a wet dream for you. Is it your life long dream to have white servants to "wipe your arse with bare hands"?

Hold on.... What are you folks doing in the Chinese economy thread harping about Greek Genes and race superiority BS ?

It all started with Indians claiming race superiority by having white servants.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry. But I did not find any study which says Greeks are closer to west Europeans than to West Asians.

LOL, literally all of them. Not a single on says Greeks are clustered with West Asians. And saying that Russians cluster with West Asians? That was just dumb.

novembre-fig1a.png

pc300k.jpg

Don't worry we'll still consider your application to serve your new age masters.

It's a pity that growing up in developed world neither you learn manners nor your ancestors did not teach you any!

@WebMaster @mods would you please rein these morons ruining free and ruining every thread. Also help us to check IP address for WhiteMansBurden, NorthWestern Star and fast

Growing up in a 3rd world country certainly did not teach you any manners. Why ask the mod to check out IP?

Last edited by a moderator:
The bottom line is whites are waking up and we will kick you out of our lands.

You mean you can kick other African American, Asian American, Latino American, Native Indian out of the US? Your delusional need to be check by the team of psychologist.

Growing up in a 3rd world country certainly did not teach you any manners. Why ask the mod to check out IP?

He thinks we are all the same people or something. He can't believe, as NorthWestern said, that White people are waking up.

That's just wrong. First of all, the Fixation distance between Europeans and Africans, for instance, is 0.153 across the autosomes. 1 means completely separate and 0 means interbreeding freely. The FsT distance across African, European, and East Asians is about 0.12 across the autosomes.

More importantly, an FST value of 0.12 is lower than that found between populations of many other species, so NOT ONLY can we classify different races as sub-species, but we can classify them as different species entirely. The evidence is unquestionable.

Genetic Structure of Europeans: A View from the North

The Ancient Greeks were largely similar genetically to other European populations. It doesn't really matter any other way, as long as DNA analysis of past Greeks proves to be true. And I think this is not at all controversial. It would be funny to hear someone say that the Greeks of today are not in fact the ancestors of the Ancient Greeks, and that they were actually Persians or something else. This is historical revisionism at it's sweetest.

Nothing I said was racist. You just have an inferiority complex.

Please enlighten us Whites, what did Sushruta Samhita invent? What concepts did he have that would make even the modern day European drool? You are nothing but propaganda.

This is gonna be difficult for you to understand but, while where you come from you've (and your kin) been using the same sort of shovel to shove the same sort of hor$eshit for 9000 years. In rest of the world, people take something and try to make it better than before.... it's something called 'progress'

I know this is difficult for you to

The bottom line is whites are waking up and we will kick you out of our lands.

You mean you can kick other African American, Asian American, Latino American, Native Indian out of the US? Your delusional need to be check by the team of psychologist.

There Is no Non-White Americans, and the first Americans where white you complete idiot.

No stupid sub-human, we are all different, the White Race is who you all depend on
Actually Chinese are superior. We proved it when we butchered you in Korea so badly you call it the forgotten war. :lol:

Since you are so fond of race. How does it feel that your ancestors were ravaged by an asian. That you probably are a bastard son of an asian savage?

Genghis Khan a Prolific Lover, DNA Data Implies

An international group of geneticists studying Y-chromosome data have found that nearly 8 percent of the men living in the region of the former Mongol empire carry y-chromosomes that are nearly identical.
Khan's empire at the time of his death extended across Asia, from the Pacific Ocean to the Caspian Sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom