What's new

The trouble with Chinese data

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right I should not talked about your gene pool, I figured you to be real american. but we know who you are- a minion of massa china

I have respect for the Chinese - I'm dearly sorry that this makes you jealous... oh wait, I'm not.

You're a good slave, that's all. When I say jump you say how high.

I have respect for the Chinese - I'm dearly sorry that this makes you jealous... oh wait, I'm not.

Of course you do, fear of mother china is thicker than the country that let you migrate and live off them. :usflag:

Of course you do, else the Chinese will make your family pay dearly. fear of mother china is thicker than the country that let you migrate and live off them.

I find it interesting that every time I post a comment, you find a way to respond within 2-3 minutes, no matter the time of day.

Is it because you are a socially retarded loser, like all the people that you hail from? Just another piece of anti-American trash, that hides indoors, commenting on Whites, but when you go outside you all the sudden become a fugly physically deformed Indian, socially awkward , shy, and hideous?

That about sum it up?

I find it interesting that every time I post a comment, you find a way to respond within 2-3 minutes, no matter the time of day.

Is it because you are a socially retarded loser, like all the people that you hail from? Just another piece of anti-American trash, that hides indoors, commenting on Whites, but when you go outside you all the sudden become a fugly physically deformed Indian, socially awkward , shy, and hideous?

That about sum it up?

do you also find it interesting how you follow my threads to comment and hang on to my every word? Temper temper young chini. Bigoted and Racist attacks at me won't and never have got to me. The haves just laugh off the have-nots

do you also find it interesting how you follow my threads to comment and hang on to my every word? Temper temper young chini. Bigoted and Racist attacks at me won't and never have got to me. The haves just laugh off the have-nots

The Indian-ness almost oozes right out of you.

You try so hard to be one of the 'haves' when you will always be one of the have-nots. It goes a lot more than just skin-deep :)

Of course you will respect your mother china, who steals american technology, hacks into systems, undermines on every occasion on the world stage and threatens our allies ... your pretend game of being American is up.

mother china has made a deposit in your bank.

it is more likely another 10 rupees from the government of a failed state

albeit that is not how it works to show real GDP. even so exports have gone down and yet they keep claiming record breaking GDP.

China reports unexpectedly sharp fall in exports but imports up in positive sign for economy - The Washington Post

Do you know how GDP is calculated, low IQ ?

mother china has made a deposit in your bank.

it is more likely another 10 rupees for you from the government of a failed state

albeit that is not how it works to show real GDP. even so exports have gone down and yet they keep claiming record breaking GDP.

China reports unexpectedly sharp fall in exports but imports up in positive sign for economy - The Washington Post

Do you know how GDP is calculated, low IQ ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom