What's new

CM Punjab Runoff elections 22 July

Rora I think it’s high time to actually collectively consider that maybe Pakistan was a bad idea and a net negative for Pashtana.

Pakistan is going to be considered as a bad chapter in Pashtun history.

At least Afghans are azaad.

Again playing the old pushtun card trick? Sorry there are no takers.

2 - Shujaat is party's head, his letter definitely holds value. Just consider this.. if in KP, PTI breaks into two factions, and the smaller one is with IK, will IK's notification hold value or the majority's leader in KP assembly?

The leader in the KP assembly. Does not matter majority or minority, whoever is the head of the parliamentary party, he resigns supreme. In the SC proceedings, PTI had to bring forward minutes of the meeting of it's parliamentary party, to prove that their parliamentary party gave voting directions. The direction of IK which he proved with a letter was rejected by the SC. Look at Salman Akram Raja's twitter thread, he was the one who was representing the lotas, and even he agrees it's the parliamentary party which should give directions.

And to nitpick further, it actually isn't parliamentary head, but parliamentary party. A laywer was explaining the wisdom behind this, but I didn't fully understand the point.

3 - I can't trust these two brothers. Specially, they can act beautifully in front of journalists. If Elahi had an idea about Shujaat's motives, why didn't he inform PTI leadership?

Because they themselves didn't know about this. All the journalists till yet who are close to the family are reporting that till yesterday night everything was sorted between the family. Look at Salik Hussain's interview too...

4, 5, and 6 - This are all tactics in my opinion to convince awam that they are with IK.. if and when a time comes where Moonis or Parvez Elahi are are only option, they will not hesitate to ditch IK.. remember Parvez Ilahi's bakwas on TV in April this year about IK? He was the reason, two allies parted ways.. because they were not sure if PMLQ will remain with PTI.. so they brokered a deal immediately and jumped the boat.

I don't trust Elahi after that one interview..

Oh I don't trust them one bit either. It isn't a matter of being right or wrong for them, it's about remaining relevant as a family. They aren't doing it out of love for PTI (although some do say that Monis is very very impressed with IK), but for their own politics.

But I am dead sure there is a split in the family. Perhaps not as much between the elder cousins, but definitely between the children. If you recall Pervez Elahi, he said that mujhay Monis khench kar laya hai IK ki taraf...

Are you going to give precedence to this over the order of the SC?
چوہدری شجاعت صاحب آپ کی عمر عوام سے دعائیں لینے والی ہے، بددعائیں لینے والی نہیں۔

I truly wish that now PTI is thrown against the wall to the fullest extent.
@Norwegian
Screenshot_20220722-193209_Friendly T.jpg

:pop:

Pakistan is anyway heading towards a default.. If IK comes into power, people will blame him.. so he should rather sit quiet and wait for the inevitable.

I've got mixed views about this.

If IK comes now, things would be really tough. When he comes, to pehle 3 saal phir yeh sara gand saaf karnay main lag jayen gay. So he should let them continue.

But, us dauran mulk ka itna hi bera gharq ho jaye keh sab kuch tabah ho chuka ho, phir IK nay akar bhi kakh nhn karna...then it's just downhill. We have fickle memories, aur in sab choron nay phir sarak par ajana hai, keh Imran Khan petrol mehenga kar raha hai bla bla.

Third option is keh let's default, and then let's start afresh with IK, he will have time in that case. But, default karna bhi koi sukoon wali cheez nhn hai, we will be rekt, and then of course our nukes come into play.

The estab should just let one election be completely free and fair.

Aaj say pehle jitni bhi experiments estab nay ki hain, aur yeh wali bhi, none of them have really worked, and if it was seeming to work, then us main aur maslay ajatay hain.

So let's just have one free election, where someone can truly say I was elected by the awam, and then let's see what they can do. It can't be worse than what we already have.

Rora I think it’s high time to actually collectively consider that maybe Pakistan was a bad idea and a net negative for Pashtana.

Pakistan is going to be considered as a bad chapter in Pashtun history.

At least Afghans are azaad.

Well rora i think Pakistan under control of certain group is a bad idea. Pashtuns have been made cannon fodder and radicalized.
Pashtuns of current Afghanistan and Pakistan unfortunately can never unite, we have been separate since centuries. Pashtuns of east and west have even fought wars with each other. There is alot of history.

1 - Bhai, chaudhries had a hard time believing that.. as per some sources, they asked IK to say that publicly that assemblies won't be dissolved, but IK never gave any assurance.. because he is in a hurry to form a new government before November this year.
2 - Shujaat is party's head, his letter definitely holds value. Just consider this.. if in KP, PTI breaks into two factions, and the smaller one is with IK, will IK's notification hold value or the majority's leader in KP assembly?
3 - I can't trust these two brothers. Specially, they can act beautifully in front of journalists. If Elahi had an idea about Shujaat's motives, why didn't he inform PTI leadership?
4, 5, and 6 - This are all tactics in my opinion to convince awam that they are with IK.. if and when a time comes where Moonis or Parvez Elahi are are only option, they will not hesitate to ditch IK.. remember Parvez Ilahi's bakwas on TV in April this year about IK? He was the reason, two allies parted ways.. because they were not sure if PMLQ will remain with PTI.. so they brokered a deal immediately and jumped the boat.

I don't trust Elahi after that one interview..
Well i agree with you on this, looks fishy to me as well. He even refused to comment about his brother's betrayel.
Parvez ellahi in interview even said imran khan to bacha hy usko kiya pta politics ka.

If you recall Pervez Elahi, he said that mujhay Monis khench kar laya hai IK ki taraf...
It's because Moonis Elahi is young and ambitious like Pakistani youth that support Imran Khan

The estab should just let one election be completely free and fair.
Why? Even when elections happen free and fair (1970), the power is not transferred to the winning party. Problem is not only free and fair elections but transfer of power to the winning party

Back
Top Bottom