What's new

CM-400AKG: A tough job for the Indian Navy

agreed the pakistani navy is no match for brahmos and indian navy, we are concentrating on the missile right now, the SAMs that india has on its ships have a range of either 30-35km(shivalik) or 70km(kolkata), that is not very long now is it? and the launching platform can not b destroyed by these SAMs

forget about targeting aircraft carrier because it will be behind many ships which carry this sams.
even if you are to attack one of the carrier protection ships with cm400akg you need to attack from 70km distance, even then mig29k can take out your jf17.

forget about targeting aircraft carrier because it will be behind many ships which carry this sams.
even if you are to attack one of the carrier protection ships with cm400akg you need to attack from 70km distance, even then mig29k can take out your jf17.

i dont think PN submarines will allow your aircraft carrier to come out of mumbai

Please tell me what is the use of discussing a missile which hasn't been flight tested till now ?

the missile doesn't even exists in chinese inventory and is based on a failed chinese SAM project ! :coffee:

Please tell me what is the use of discussing a missile which hasn't been flight tested till now ?

the missile doesn't even exists in chinese inventory and is based on a failed chinese SAM project ! :coffee:

every indin missile is the best and every chinese and pakistani missile doesnt exist, whatta logic

every indin missile is the best and every chinese and pakistani missile doesnt exist, whatta logic

Do you have any video /pic evidence launching any missile and hitting the target ? we showed indian missile hitting target bull eye.

thats the simple logic. lot of time PAK /china make lies which simple do not exist.

Anyone can make some tin made round rocket and can claim that it can reach moon and when asked about evidence ,then start looking here an their.

i dont think PN submarines will allow your aircraft carrier to come out of mumbai

Well for that PN Subs need to survive Indian Ships and ASH first. not to mention P-8IN :))

At that point of time INdia don't have any Anti -Sub ships /system (the time you referring to) , since than lot of things changed

Do you have any video /pic evidence launching any missile and hitting the target ? we showed indian missile hitting target bull eye.

thats the simple logic. lot of time PAK /china make lies which simple do not exist.

Anyone can make some tin made round rocket and can claim that it can reach moon and when asked about evidence ,then start looking here an their.

Well for that PN Subs need to survive Indian Ships and ASH first. not to mention P-8IN :))

At that point of time INdia don't have any Anti -Sub ships /system (the time you referring to) , since than lot of things changed

PN has changed since then too

Please educate me on credible counter EMP technology fielded by any military on such a scale. As far i know even the NORAD has only partial EMP protection.
Radiation hardening is probably the only hope or an ABM with EMP warhead or a Matured ECM would do the job.

That is a highly optimistic and a naive view. EMP effect depends on its frequency/voltage the warhead will carry.
In extreme circumstances this or a similar missile can be made to carry miniature tactical nuclear warhead to be blasted mid air over the naval formation.
It depends on what the enemy throws at you.

Indeed it can be, but is it not a strategic failure to use nuclear tipped warhead over a Naval Formation, as the retaliation would invite a nuke war,.

Nothing is indestructible; however the key here is the reaction time. For a missile coming at you with this speed, from firing to impact you have less than 3 minutes 45 seconds to react.
Indeed, the response time is limited, but the enemy out in the open will certainly have an Idea of what is to come. But again, nothing is indestructible!!

Su30MKI could carry at least four CM-400AKG in the same time, but Indian don't have similar portable weapon system until now.

CM-400AKG hitting a stationary target with precision is believable.

However can it strike a moving target with the same precision is doubtful.

ACs can move in any direction at 57 km/per hour.

Su30MKI could carry at least four CM-400AKG in the same time, but Indian don't have similar portable weapon system until now.

We have hypersonic Brahmos in development but I dont know if it will be integrated into Su-30.

Practically speaking, we have more than enough systems to handle pakistan, so there is no urgency to compete with Cm-400AKG.

why would Indian carriers be close to Pakistani coastline?? I guess they will be well 400-500km away and still can launch fighters for strike.

400 to 500 km away? Do the planes have that much fuel to strike, survive and fly back?

Back
Top Bottom