What's new

Civil war in Ukraine: News & discussion

Get lost troll!
I feal the same way! so its only good for others to remember the history they need but the rest is not needed...
ks. Isakowicz-Zalewski, G. Braun..
oh nice a priest for me they should stay in churches and dont mess with politic, oh and the rest you could call it "Polish Right Sector "...
and for informationfor you:
And don't name me 'Kurwin'... You want talk, talk with arguments...
i meant polish politician Korwin Mikke for me and many aka "Kurwin"

oh yee the pore terrorist that didnt do nothing bad like torture killing inocent people
Russian Roulette (Dispatch 63) | VICE News
Mass grave discovered in Eastern Ukraine | FAIRPLANET.ORG | Read, Debate: Engage.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, in Kiev. Degradation is gaining momentum.
Two days before, were poisoned with drinking water dozens of people.

Ukraine War 2014 - Battlefield Ukraine: Heavy Clashes Fighting And Firefights On The Eastern Front.

Ukrainian military

2EN-E7yOsn4.jpg
3ojmFpANuJ4.jpg
Levq0Tf6eN8.jpg
OH7rOMwjHBM.jpg
rIUlw9RvyRU.jpg
szi6Mmiqcyg.jpg
TCymcm3tMmI.jpg
UlBDnRSCx38.jpg
vidvBv71Duw.jpg

its from this site
АТО

АТО
3-й отдельный полк спецназа ГУР МО на тренировке
but i dont know what is writen above;p

its from this site
АТО

АТО
but i dont know what is writen above;p

ATO = counter-terrorism operation

3rd special forces regiment in training

You sure they are Ukrainian military. Looks more like a bunch of rag-tag wannabes. Just check the first guy from right in the third pic, he is having a German flag on his jacket.

donated most likely , and they are pretty well equipped I would say

Who's that German guy with the red dot sight?

levq0tf6en8-jpg.183912

He isn't German I guess, rather uniform from 'NATO humanitarian convoy'. And that guy might have had a strong sentiment to Reich, so left it.

Again Donetsk airport, fight on the way to:

Novorussia sources reported that UAF have tried to leave airport...

Last edited:
When did Nato send Humanitary convoy to Ukraine? yee the weapons are 100% made in USA/Canada from those pictures up... West countrys are sending aid and Non-lethal weapon if it goes for me they should send normal weapon long time ago like puton does
humanaid.jpg

thats how putin wont to ukraine look like:
Maidan-9-Mar-RS-natoinal-unity-nazis-300x113.jpg

yee novorussia source ...
Video Fake of “Novorossia” Channel
Video Fake: Ukrainian Military Machinery near Mariupol
Video Fake: Explosion on the Road to Komsomolske
or other russia sorce:
Video Fake: American Trainers Teach Ukrainian Military Men How to Use a Javelin Missile System
Fake: Putin Used Rouble Collapse to Trick Financial Sharks of the West
Ministry of Defence has Refuted Reports of Castration and Suicides Among PoWs, who Returned from Captivity
Photos of Punks are Presented as Proofs of Ukrainian Army Atrocities on Donbas

You've just confirmed my point: that uniform could be from 'help' for Ukraine. I don't know however what is your goal posted this kind of propaganda picture. It's supposed to be an aptly satire about Russian humanitarian aid. I won't convince you that point of view is wrong – live with your beliefs.

Second thing: you've tried to say that novorussia's sources are full of lias. I don't know all news from them, but in this case,what I've posted it's about Donetsk airport. The fact is, there's a heavy fight and the situation is bad for ukr forces.
Here's Ukrainian Parlament and crying for help for 'heroje z donecko aeroporta, tam piekelne situacja' ukrainian soldiers becouse of hard situacion...
So it's your turn to write that at Donetsk airport has nothing happened... So go ahead...

Meanwhile, another video from Donetsk airport:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom