What's new

Civil war in Ukraine: News & discussion

The control tower at the Donetsk airport finally collapsed.

B7Opf20CMAA4PqV.png:large

Last edited:
What political support from poland you mean Kurwin? Lol majority off polish people still support ukraine its sad how they support bandera. You talking about freandship with Russia lol that will happen less then with Ukraine, Katyn, ribbentrop-molotow, 500k polish people sent to sibir 70k died, the number of Poles who died due to Soviet repressions in the period 1939-1941 is estimated as at least 150,000 so tell me what brothers ... i can go more and more
You talking about fascist this fascist that clean your garden first you got many like those from azow etc in you country...
oh and so quiet when militians terrorist kill 10 people
Ukraine: 11 civilians die in shelling of passenger bus - Telegraph
and some can food from russia human aid...
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7O0o_DCEAAgVc6.jpg

you talking like only ukraine making fake propaganda ...
and here a funny site that shows russian TV lies
News

Last edited:
500k polish people sent to sibir 70k died, the number of Poles who died due to Soviet repressions in the period 1939-1941 is estimated as at least 150,000 so tell me what brothers ... i can go more and more

Most of the killing done by Soviets were Ukrainians. :o: Stalin himself was a Georgian. Russians are comparably a lot more peaceful.

250.000 in 1937-38 before war ... do you wont me to dig more and pliss dont tell me that the ones killed by ukraine are worth more then those by russians

Polish Operation of the NKVD (1937–38) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ohh nice number about Ukraine now its 200000 but only when you need big number
Alexander Gogun 25k+ - - Деятельность вооружённых националистических формирований на террито-рии западных областей УССР (1943–1949), 2005 Historian at Potsdam, Research fellow at Harvard
Alexander Gogun 10k+ - - Деятельность вооружённых националистических формирований на террито-рии западных областей УССР (1943–1949), 2005 Historian at Potsdam, Research fellow at Harvard

Last edited:
250.000 in 1937-38 before war ... do you wont me to dig more and pliss dont tell me that the ones killed by ukraine are worth more then those by russians

Polish Operation of the NKVD (1937–38) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ohh nice number about Ukraine now its 200000 but only when you need big number
Alexander Gogun 25k+ - - Деятельность вооружённых националистических формирований на террито-рии западных областей УССР (1943–1949), 2005 Historian at Potsdam, Research fellow at Harvard
Alexander Gogun 10k+ - - Деятельность вооружённых националистических формирований на террито-рии западных областей УССР (1943–1949), 2005 Historian at Potsdam, Research fellow at Harvard

You've forgot about 20.000.000 russians citizens murdered during bolshevik's terror 1914- 1939...

But it's not the topic right now, this topic is about civil war in Ukraine. Anyway, what do you want to prove of those amount of polish victims?

And don't name me 'Kurwin'... You want talk, talk with arguments...

Airport today:

nd don't name me 'Kurwin'... You want talk, talk with arguments...
buhahaha im starting to feel your not Polish if you didnt get what i was talking about, and all this russian propaganda from you

buhahaha im starting to feel your not Polish if you didnt get what i was talking about, and all this russian propaganda from you
Get lost troll!If want to live in the past you are free to of course.Go start another thread and bring your position what did happen more than 70 years ago to it.Let me remind you since you obviously have problems to notice such things-this thread is for Ukraine.
Fighting is increasing last few days not only at airport.Since Ukr side keep bringing more soldiers and old repaired equipment something can happen very soon.Of course thay cannot win over NAF anymore-but will cause enough bloodshed much to delight of USA.Actually it will be good thing-so-called ceasefire is nothing but joke.Since September the only period without shelling and fights was during DNR/LNR election.Apart from that was neverending fights,shelling and murder of civilian population.Let UKR side attacks-NAF will use opportunity to free of them entire territory of DNR and LNR... for now.Anyway I see no chance for long lasting peace soon-EU is too weak and dont have the guts to say no to USA,in Kiev there are 2 camps(equally disgusting and murderous) of Porky and Yats-both of them will have a lots of angry people to answer to if there is a actual peace,USA wants war,Russia still want a peace solution.

Get lost troll!If want to live in the past you are free to of course.Go start another thread and bring your position what did happen more than 70 years ago to it.Let me remind you since you obviously have problems to notice such things-this thread is for Ukraine.
Fighting is increasing last few days not only at airport.Since Ukr side keep bringing more soldiers and old repaired equipment something can happen very soon.Of course thay cannot win over NAF anymore-but will cause enough bloodshed much to delight of USA.Actually it will be good thing-so-called ceasefire is nothing but joke.Since September the only period without shelling and fights was during DNR/LNR election.Apart from that was neverending fights,shelling and murder of civilian population.Let UKR side attacks-NAF will use opportunity to free of them entire territory of DNR and LNR... for now.Anyway I see no chance for long lasting peace soon-EU is too weak and dont have the guts to say no to USA,in Kiev there are 2 camps(equally disgusting and murderous) of Porky and Yats-both of them will have a lots of angry people to answer to if there is a actual peace,USA wants war,Russia still want a peace solution.

If Ukraine launches an offensive against Donbas they'll be sorry. They would face the might of the Russian air force and be crushed ;)

Yats says hello to Pyroshenko .Since beginning of January 4 cases of attacks to shops owned by Roshen.
In other news USA gave 2 billions to Kiev-to be spent to murder more people in DNR/LNR.

I don't care what you feel or not. Your sugestion: russian propaganda from me - nice, I realy appriciate it. I am with good company (ks. Isakowicz-Zalewski, G. Braun...). So give up any sugestion about me, and start talk with arguments about issue: Civil War in Ukraine.

Huge damage of Donbas' cities after shelling by ukrainian artillery:

353fbc0af4e4063461e13759dd297896.jpg

01dd70d075877aee28cd126eae992338.jpg

353164366da088051c18025a8c12c6a3.jpg
dc38847954e39e1f44226fcc7504f8ec.jpg

de50eede1c499288eeec9fc8fe73fb2a.jpg
6b359d5210572851fc3035248928b4ea.jpg

cab93e475fdf2cbc7ac7c6fc186ffcaa.jpg

"Ukrainian army artillery firing on positions pro-Russians rebels near Debaltsevo, Donetsk region, Ukraine"

14.01.2015 Ukrainian crisis news, news from Novorussia:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom