What's new

Civil war in Ukraine: News & discussion

unbelievable, that is just sick !

wow, just wow....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok, just watched the full thing.. my previous comment was halfway during the vid and just about the cake scene, some pretty disturbing images toward the end, maybe you should put a warning and not fully embed but provide a link for it..

and just to play devil's advocate for a minute, as despicable as the situation is, both the war and this cake party. I read that Ukrainians have been referred to as "little Russians" traditionally, something which the ultras (as one would expect) take great exception to, so the cake party is possibly not all about celebrating killing kids in Donbass, but as a rebuke to the "little Russian" tag.. it's in pretty bad taste either way.

@vostok
"Little Russia" has got nothing to do with it. It's just fascists, russophobes - mentally ill people.
By the way, thank you. I did not watch until the end, so I changed the video.

Head of terrorists Zakharchenko announced the following:

1. no more negotiation with Ukraine

2. no more rotations of Ukrainian soldiers allowed at the Donetsk airport

this heroic old man managed to defend the statue of Lenin in the Nazi-occupied Slavyansk from bunch of vandals.
старик.jpg

unbelievable, that is just sick !

wow, just wow....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok, just watched the full thing.. my previous comment was halfway during the vid and just about the cake scene, some pretty disturbing images toward the end, maybe you should put a warning and not fully embed but provide a link for it..

and just to play devil's advocate for a minute, as despicable as the situation is, both the war and this cake party. I read that Ukrainians have been referred to as "little Russians" traditionally, something which the ultras (as one would expect) take great exception to, so the cake party is possibly not all about celebrating killing kids in Donbass, but as a rebuke to the "little Russian" tag.. it's in pretty bad taste either way.

@vostok

The sadness thing is the Ukrainians did this with the real children during WWII. They literally cut babies, even these one in mother's belly. So this is some kind of tradition, cultivated by grandsons and granddauters those morons from UPA. Fortunately just in the form of cake in this case... The ukrainian heritage. Sad but true.

Head of terrorists Zakharchenko announced the following:

1. no more negotiation with Ukraine

2. no more rotations of Ukrainian soldiers allowed at the Donetsk airport

Head of terrorists? Zakharachenko? Have you changed your mind? Don't use language of ukr propaganda...

It seems the war starts again... the end of armistice...

Training of the new ukrainian forces:

1421065447_26252_main.jpg

1421065372_26250_main.jpg

1421065387_26248_main.jpg
The sad thing is that if Galicia decided to secede from Ukraine, we would let go them peacefully. No one would go to kill their children and the elderly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom