What's new

Civil war in Ukraine: News & discussion

First fight in Junta "parliament".

B3n7kGhIgAAIkVe.jpg:large

#GoodLuck Ukranian soldiers,volunteers of Azov,Aydar,Donbass battalions. :)

#Hunting

Captured mercnaries/separatists. :)

640x372.jpg

640x480.jpg

Last edited:
@Gabriel92, no graphic content allowed :disagree:

Do that again and I will have to report.

I deleted the pic that "probably contained graphic content" (even if there were just P.O.W.s)
Vostok also posted graphic pictures and video,he should do the same. :yahoo: :lol: *page 22*

I deleted the pic that "probably contained graphic content" (even if there were just P.O.W.s)
Vostok also posted graphic pictures and video,he should do the same. :yahoo: :lol:

Alright. I'll keep an eye out for graphical content. Also, please refrain from posting old pics from the summer now would you? :-)

Alright. I'll keep an eye out for graphical content. Also, please refrain from posting old pics from the summer now would you? :-)

Since when you're a mod ?
So,Nobody posted pics about Ukrainian side,just propagandas from separatists/mercenaries/russian soldiers,also,a big part of the pics i posted are from 2-3 months ago.
Nobody here seems to support the other side who's being attacked by russia's puppets. :victory:

rebel self propelled howitzer sending Ukrainian soldiers to Valhalla

Since when you're a mod ?
So,Nobody posted pics about Ukrainian side,just propagandas from separatists/mercenaries/russian soldiers,also,a big part of the pics i posted are from 2-3 months ago.
Nobody here seems to support the other side who's being attacked by russia's puppets. :victory:

You only post about Ukrainian soldiers. All is fair and square from the way I see it.

rebels tested body armor Warning: graphic beginning thanks to warinukraine

Last edited:

The soldiers are alive,that's good.
eclipsee_Victoria.gif

-------------

Not too bad,bravo !

Ukrainian Volunteers Developed High-Precision Tracking Devices

The Ukrainian volunteers have invented a tracking device dozens of which have already been installed at the Donetsk airport.

"Necessity is the mother of invention: a camera with 36-fold zoom, two batteries, wi-fi bridge, and a laptop. There are dozens of these devices installed in the Donetsk airport already and they give a full panoramic image. The range of the motion identification is up to one and a half kilometers, the range of sustainable target identification is up to 800 meters. There are also infrared searchlights (we have switched built-in camera lights off), and also... well, we will not tell about that one so far. It is a part of precision-guided weapon after all. The fire adjustment is now conducted not by 'peering out' - one can watch the perimeter sitting in a safe bunker. And how many positive emotions it gives, how many eliminated terrorists, defeated shelters, mortars, automatic grenade launchers, snipers," Biriukov said.

640x480.jpg

640x480.jpg

640x854.jpg

Ukrainian Volunteers Developed High-Precision Tracking Devices

The Ukrainian volunteers have invented a tracking device dozens of which have already been installed at the Donetsk airport.

640x480.jpg

640x480.jpg

640x854.jpg

PTRD anti tank rifles send them to electronics valhalla from kilometers away :bunny:

rebels need to get their hands on some of these 20 mm anti tank rifles and manufacture them :bunny:

Rebels at the airport. Seems like rebels received Ratnik body armor from Russia 8-)

Cyborgs retreated from the old terminal after suffering heavy losses last night 8-)

rebel fires an ATGM that shot into the sky :p:

rebel KPVT 14.5 mm heavy machine gun blasting Ukrainian soldiers to Valhalla

Donetsk air port

rebels shoot grenades at Ukrainian soldiers

rebels captured the old terminal at the air port

attachment.php

rebels captured Ukrainian flag at the old terminal

attachment.php

attachment.php

Maydan freak Semenchenko who pretends to be military commander, says that he is smarter than Marshal Zhukov.
Marshal Zhukov - Victory Marshal, man who defeated Nazism.
Compare that fool and real Hero, one of the best commander in history, Georgiy Zhukov!
d692afe9c494[1].jpg

жуков.jpg

Zhukov-3[1].jpg

Last edited:
Intelligence - diversionists from brigade "Ryazan" say hello to the Nazis.

Russian soldier admitted fighting in Ukraine...

"We were given this uniform for Ukraine, we went there in summer as insurgents, and will go again soon.

His VKontakte has been removed. :o:

640x783.jpg

Back
Top Bottom