What's new

Civil war in Ukraine: News & discussion

That's what russia wants you to think.
A small part of these courageous fighters are "nazis".
And even if they are all,where's the prob ? That's not a crime.

Professing Nazism is a crime in the EU and North America and Oceania. :agree:

That's what russia wants you to think.
A small part of these courageous fighters are "nazis".
And even if they are all,where's the prob ? That's not a crime.

Define "A small part". You have some statistics or something to back that claim? Funny how a battalion that actually has official Nazi insignia only has a "small part" of Nazis. :lol:

It seem that every photo and video of the Azov battalion shows them with swastika tattoos, swastika flags, SS lightning insignia and the heil Hitler salute.

Nope not Nazis at all, according to many westerners, those swastikas are actually ancient Hindu symbols because the Azov battalion is know for being peaceful Hindus. The SS lightning bolts are actually high voltage warning stickers because the Azov battalion has many electricians in its ranks, actually Hindu electricians. And the Heil Hitler salutes are just Russian propaganda. The Azov battalion is know to be health nuts, they are just stretching and doing yoga, it only looks like a heil Hitler salute, it's Russian propaganda taking the picture out of context.

You see the Azov battalion is courageous Hindu electricians that are really into yoga.

rebel 1st Slavyansk battalion sending Ukrainian soldiers to another dimension in the vicinity of Novoazovsk

New forces of ukrainian army approach to Novorossia:

1IQpAB0YVXM.jpg

tid_uDGzrPE.jpg

Ukraina still want to solve this conflict peacfully...

The new forces are coming near Donieck, of course to make peace. When they are there, they live in that conditions:
RqmGK3rChFg.jpg

abxMy50yS7I.jpg

This is not propaganda, this is reality...

Azov got one some time ago:
tgy81zJeCMs.jpg

Here video from Ukie side from traverse near Kiev:

I love Cougars. They make easy targets for ATGMs. One Cougar sends about a dozen Ukrainian soldiers to another dimension :agree:

I shall refrain from saying to Valhalla or Hell so I'll say to another dimension :rofl:

You should back to the old version: Valhalla. Azov boys belive in that crap, so they should be grateful.
BwB4EO4IgAAmk3D.jpg:large

Define "A small part". You have some statistics or something to back that claim? Funny how a battalion that actually has official Nazi insignia only has a "small part" of Nazis. :lol:

It seem that every photo and video of the Azov battalion shows them with swastika tattoos, swastika flags, SS lightning insignia and the heil Hitler salute.

Nope not Nazis at all, according to many westerners, those swastikas are actually ancient Hindu symbols because the Azov battalion is know for being peaceful Hindus. The SS lightning bolts are actually high voltage warning stickers because the Azov battalion has many electricians in its ranks, actually Hindu electricians. And the Heil Hitler salutes are just Russian propaganda. The Azov battalion is know to be health nuts, they are just stretching and doing yoga, it only looks like a heil Hitler salute, it's Russian propaganda taking the picture out of context.

You see the Azov battalion is courageous Hindu electricians that are really into yoga.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
That nearly killed me

Man, you are bloodthirsty!

Are there no 'Peaceful' Means to settle this i feel bad for Ukrainians :(

Back
Top Bottom