What's new

Civil war in Ukraine: News & discussion

http://cassad-eng.livejournal.com/
http://en.voicesevas.ru/
First site is 4-5 days late than original version in Russian language.Also there are couple of active Tweeter users(Novorossia side of course :-) )-if interested msg me to give you their names.Also there are many other sites with information i personally visiting but they are all in Russian language.

HRW,Amnestry,UN,OSCE already not enough for your kind eh?Why I`m not surprised at all.

Thank you for the links, I'll check them out. Are those tweeter users in English?

They defend their country.
"Nazis",Aliens,small,tall,it won't change something.

They defend their country by installing three foreigners into ministerial positions through fast track naturalisation. Is that democracy? Guess what, all of them have intimate connections to the US, particularly the Wall Street. Don't you see that the Ukraine is being used by the US to divide Europe?

Why don't you ask how the Ukraine ended up in this situation? Was it Russia who started that mess or was it the US who spent 5 billion USD to stage a putsch?

These Nazis are being used by the US, just google the background of Yatsenyuk

Good.

----

Azov hunting some separatists/mercenaries. :)

Neither separatists nor mercenaries. Separatists are people of a certain region of a country who want their own country. That's not the case here. Rebels are like those in Syria, bent on taking the capital and do regime change. Mercenaries fight for pay. Rebels do not fight for pay but for ideology.

Like what ?

Proof ?

You have to either be one of the laziest people alive or you are that naive to question the war crimes of Ukrainian battalions and then ask for proof.

For one people from OSCE have on video stated that Ukrainian forces are attacking civilians. If that is not enough you have Ukrainians bragging about it. One episode of Vice News (American news) interviewed a member of a Ukrainian "battalion" on video he bragged about sticking needles under the finger nails of a POW, then he threatened to pour gasoline on the POW if he didn't talk.

In another video a well known member of the Donbas battalion, a man by the name of Doberman is seen on video talking about how the Donbas battalion has shot at children. He claimed that they accused random and innocent people of being separatists just because they wanted to take their personal belonging such as cars, ect. He also called people in the battalion filth.

Other then that there are plenty of other videos where these battalions are exposed for war crimes.

But please do continue supporting these Nazi war criminals just like you supported the "Syrian freedom fighters" which turned into ISIS.

But please do continue supporting these Nazi war criminals just like you supported the "Syrian freedom fighters" which turned into ISIS.

My govt yes.
But i've never supported them.

Good.

----

Azov hunting some separatists/mercenaries. :)

The Azov battalion is all talk. They are known for stripping regular Ukrainian soldiers of all of their best gear and weapons and then forcing the Ukrainian soldiers to go to the front and fight while the Nazis man Checkpoints.

The Azov is comprised of criminals and Neo Nazis and they behave like it too.

The Azov is comprised of criminals and Neo Nazis and they behave like it too.

That's what russia wants you to think.
A small part of these courageous fighters are "nazis".
And even if they are all,where's the prob ? That's not a crime.

Back
Top Bottom