What's new

Civil war in Ukraine: News & discussion

Yes they finished them off,Checnya is now a peacefull region without militants.

They are in Ukraine and Syria where they will be killed. The US bombed loads of them in Kobani.

That's the Russian way of exporting undesirable misfits, send them to do jihad overseas and get them killed by the americans, ha ha. Better and cheaper than Guantanamo.

That's the Russian way of exporting undesirable misfits, send them to do jihad overseas and get them killed by the americans, ha ha.

Kadyrov recently sent a contingent to Donbas to kill Munaev who led the Chechen terrorists in the second Chechen war. In Donbas Munaev will die.

Heroes from in the Donbass

ukr1181odue7.jpg

ukr11350fsyn.jpg

ukr1136rqs7c.jpg

ukr1137brs1q.jpg

ukr11864jkcr.jpg

Separatists/mercnaries on BTR82A,probably bought and given by the good people of South ossetia. Lol,what a joke.

ukr1190pdjn3.jpg

Heroes from in the Donbass

ukr1181odue7.jpg

ukr11350fsyn.jpg

ukr1136rqs7c.jpg

ukr1137brs1q.jpg

ukr11864jkcr.jpg

Separatists/mercnaries on BTR82A,probably bought and given by the good people of South ossetia. Lol,what a joke.

ukr1190pdjn3.jpg

Those pics are from the summer. Those soldiers are likely killed or crippled or shell shocked by now. Over 1,200 Ukrainian soldiers killed and thousands more crippled over the past several months.

On Russias VK social network photos appeared from Russias 200th Motorized Rifle Brigade being disguised as the so called 'NovoRossiya' rebel army.

2-kamenski-200-y-kolona.jpg

3-t-72-smert-aidaru.jpg

4-t-72-za-stalina.jpg

5-sau-akaciy.jpg

6-btr-80-sssr.jpg

8-antonina-grad.jpg

11-grad-nafisa.jpg

B3ic4ddIEAAIhCY.png

Братушка!
I hope some day we will be part of Great Eatern Empire again.

Amigo Vostock, Any idea when Novorossia is going to start another offensive and start to liberate Mariupol, etc? Things have been too quiet.

I support the struggle of the Novorossiyan people against what I believe to be an oppressive, illegitimate, US planted 'government' and their neonazi cronies in the oligarch funded national guard but it's good to see the other side's POV as well.

@Gabriel92 please continue to actively post in this thread.

That's illegal under rules of war. Even German Nazis never did that. :disagree:

Amigo Vostock, Any idea when Novorossia is going to start another offensive and start to liberate Mariupol, etc? Things have been too quiet.

In the spring most likely. Say in February. Every day Ukrainian soldiers die or get crippled in Donbas. Soon Ukrainian women run out of men tee hee hee :-)

In the spring most likely. Say in February. Every day Ukrainian soldiers die or get crippled in Donbas. Soon Ukrainian women run out of men tee hee hee :-)

Wow, that's long time.

Ha ha, I think Ukraine its going to get a lot of tours of western men looking for young Ukrainian wives. :-)

LOL rebels hate commies they never put commie sickle and CCCP on their vehicles:rofl:

6-btr-80-sssr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom