What's new

Civil war in Ukraine: News & discussion

Where's the problem if they're defending their country ?

They are not defending their country, they are trying to oppress / eliminate part of the population that doesn't agree with them and their agenda.

I take it then that you are ok with nazi style way of doing things and fighting?

I take it then that you are ok with nazi style way of doing things and fighting?
Yep he is totally fine with such things-check his posting history in this thread.It does not matter really-his friends from Azov,Aidar,Right Sector gonna be history in few short years maximum.

Yep he is totally fine with such things-check his posting history in this thread.It does not matter really-his friends from Azov,Aidar,Right Sector gonna be history in few short years maximum.
Братушка!
It is a pity that the "South Stream" was closed. Hopefully someday Bulgarian people, as well as Ukrainian will get a decent rulers.
I hope some day we will be part of Great Eatern Empire again.

Interesting, well, I just discovered this thread because of getting a posting from Vostock and I checked his posting history. Glad I did that.

If he is so ok with nazi methods he might want to try them in his country and get rid of the 6 million plus you know what that are infesting his country and slowly taking it over.

It's not their country. Countries should be demarcated by culture. They are all from western Ukraine. And they will die in eastern Ukraine :-) Western Ukraine and eastern Ukraine have different cultures, so should be different countries.

Soldiers return from gates of hell south of Debaltseve

Agree, novorossia should go to Russia and poland can take the part that used to be theirs and germany can take Prussia which is now in western ukraine.

When someone is sending mercenaries to your country,i find no problem fighting alongside "nazis".
You're fighting for your country.
But if you consider as "nazi" those who supports the real UKRAINE,so i am.
The russian propaganda seems to work well.

Братушка!
It is a pity that the "South Stream" was closed. Hopefully someday Bulgarian people, as well as Ukrainian will get a decent rulers.
Russia did the right thing.Our "bulgarian " politicians are the same like Chubais/Nemtzov/Gaidar etc- traitors and criminals.They have entirely different priorities instead defending Bulgarian national interests.It was the same with Blue Stream,NPPs in Belene,Burgas-Alexandropulus, Npps in Kozlodij...list is long.

Братушка!
I hope some day we will be part of Great Eatern Empire again.

I agree with you, Bulgaria now instead of earning 400 million in transit fees for the gas, now they have to pay transit fees to Turkey.

When someone is sending mercenaries to your country,i find no problem fighting alongside "nazis".

Serbs were also fighting for their country, as you would say, when they were massacring thousands in Kosovo which was seeking independence from Serbia. France was not okay with that as I recall :disagree:

The russian propaganda seems to work well.

On the contrary, western propaganda is working quite well in France.

Also i want to note the hypocrite Russian who supports the "independance" of "Novorossia",but see what happened in Chechnya....

Ukrainian army striking positions of mercenaries/separatists/russian army
Slava Ukrayina !

Serbs were also fighting for their country, as you would say, when they were massacring thousands in Kosovo which was seeking independence from Serbia. France was not okay with that as I recall :-)

Oh not, don't say that, please, western countries have a very selective way of applying rules. They can do what they denied to others. Its ok for Kosovars to be free from Serbia, but Serbians in Kosovo on the other hand that want to join Serbia, oh no, can't do that, have to respect territorial integrity.

Also i want to note the hypocrite Russian who supports the "independance" of "Novorossia",but see what happened in Chechnya....

Ukrainian army striking positions of mercenaries/separatists/russian army
Slava Ukrayina !

Yes, what happened in Chechnia? Did you read the history of it?

The chechens had the facto independence, but that wasn't enough for them, they had to go into the neighboring republics to spread jihad, did you forget that part? That's when the russians went back in and finished them off.

Back
Top Bottom