What's new

Civil war in Ukraine: News & discussion

You should less see russian medias and other weird sites,russia isn't what it was during the soviet time,this is now just a corrupt country,where corrupted people are everywhere (govt,police etc...) where the liberty doesn't exist,where saying the truth can bring you to jail or grave.
You should come to the West and you'll see the differences. :enjoy::enjoy:

Russia is over 25 times as big as France. Why would Russians go to France? :rofl: That's like saying why would Chinese go to Japan when China is over 25 times as big as Japan?

Not necessarily France,but all the west. :enjoy:

France is a country. France has nothing to do with the rest of the west. As a matter of fact, the west doesn't even exist. There is no dividing line between west and east on the planet :yes4:

You should less see russian medias and other weird sites,russia isn't what it was during the soviet time,this is now just a corrupt country,where corrupted people are everywhere (govt,police etc...) where the liberty doesn't exist,where saying the truth can bring you to jail or grave.
You should come to the West and you'll see the differences. :enjoy::enjoy:

Dostoevsky once said: "If Russian will tell you that he does not love the Motherland, do not believe him - he is not Russian."
Your words remind me of the words of the Nazis during WW2 - "Russian, give up, you will receive a coffee and a hot bath."
For me it does not matter what happens in the West. For me the only important is Russia. You can not understand the feeling that normal Russian people feeling to Motherland. We call Russia our Mother for a reason.
And you should watch less Western propaganda.
Gabrielle. In a hundred years, Muslims in Europe will be the majority (perhaps earlier). And they turn Europe into the trash, where they came from. What do you think, where will leave white Europeans? Most will go to Russia. And she will be your Mother too. Only then you will be able to understand us.

Gabrielle. In a hundred years, Muslims in Europe will be the majority (perhaps earlier). And they turn Europe into the trash, where they came from. What do you think, where will leave white Europeans? Most will go to Russia. And she will be your Mother too. Only then you will be able to understand us.

It's just a question of time,but don't worry we won't let them take our country,i promise. :)
Also,unlike other European countries,our white population is growing year by year,there were +811.513 births in France in 2013,only ~6% of them have not French (whites) parents. :)
So it will take probably 200 years. :lol:
The Russian slavic population is decreasing year by year,in 2020 or even 2030,the slavic Russians will be like 15-30% of the population of Russia,you'll be (sadly) soon a minority in your country.
Why should i go to Russia tell me ? To be a minority ?

It's just a question of time,but don't worry we won't let them take our country,i promise. :)
Also,unlike other European countries,our white population is growing year by year,there were +811.513 births in France in 2013,only ~6% of them have not French (whites) parents. :)
So it will take probably 200 years. :lol:
The Russian slavic population is decreasing year by year,in 2020 or even 2030,the slavic Russians will be like 15-30% of the population of Russia,you'll be (sadly) soon a minority in your country.
Why should i go to Russia tell me ? To be a minority ?
In fact, the demographics changed from loss to increase in 2012. 2 years the population is growing, not reducing. Plus, joining New Russia will give 15 more milllions of Russian.
Do you think the US will allow to come to power nationally oriented policies? No. The US has huge debts and have no prospects of ever pay these debts. What to do in such a situation? Destroy competitors. The European Union - the main economic rival of America. They will destroy you and turn in some kind of Muslim and Black getto. And they will take the most talented to USA.

In fact, the demographics changed from loss to increase in 2012. 2 years the population is growing, not reducing.

Yes increase,but i'm pretty sure,more than +60% of the births are from Armenians,chechens and other weirds ethnic groups....
But i'm talking about the slavic population.
Right now,In some regions of Russia,russian slavic are a minority.

Do you think the US will allow to come to power nationally oriented policies? No. The US has huge debts and have no prospects of ever pay these debts. What to do in such a situation? Destroy competitors. The European Union - the main economic rival of America. They will destroy you and turn in some kind of Muslim and Black getto. And they will take the most talented to USA.

I'll let you dream.
Maybe in countries like sweden but not in our.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ukrainian artillery december

10449960_811553335573840_3876556137767092136_n.jpg

1656063_811553332240507_2391234315645088031_n.jpg

150715_811553328907174_1953802747854073359_n.jpg

Yes increase,but i'm pretty sure,more than +60% of the births are from Armenians,chechens and other weirds ethnic groups....
But i'm talking about the slavic population.
Right now,In some regions of Russia,russian slavic are a minority.

I'll let you dream.
Maybe in countries like sweden but not in our.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ukrainian artillery december

10449960_811553335573840_3876556137767092136_n.jpg

1656063_811553332240507_2391234315645088031_n.jpg

150715_811553328907174_1953802747854073359_n.jpg
In fact, the population in Russia is growing at the expense of Russian, as they make up 80-82% of the population. After joining Novorossia number of Russian in Russia will be about 86-88%. The highest rate since then, when Russia was a small Moscow Principality.
Do you think that people like Hollande or Sarkozy or Merkel affect something? They just make orders from Washington. And people of rank below also just follow orders from Washington. Think of the millions demonstrations against gay "marriage" - was someone listening to ordinary French? No. Moreover, soon you will be ordered even more simplify the migration legislation. And so long as Europe does not blow up. And then there will be two ways - to mix with the migrants and turn Europe into something middle between Black Africa and the United States. Or the second way - the national revolutions, the revival of Christianity, imperial or communist project. Who can help you get rid of the American occupiers and their policy of extermination of Europe? Exept Russia - no one.
Nazi occupants on the land of New Russia.
i5aKWEMhPmA[1].jpg

Last edited:
There are even more "nazis" in Russia.
So what ?

russian-nationalists-shout-they-attend-russian-march-demonstration-national-unity-day-moscow.jpg

participants-russian-march-rally.jpg

@vostok I'm a neo nazis,that's why i support the "junta". :nana:
In Russia neo-Nazis - are bunch of marginals, in the Ukraine - the authorities.
If you are Nazi, then you and I have nothing to talk about.

In Russia neo-Nazis - are bunch of marginals, in the Ukraine - the authorities.
If you are Nazi, then you and I have nothing to talk about.

Does 3 persons and 1 guy with a lot of "nazis" tattoos represent the Ukrainian people and the Ukrainian politicians ?
I like the Russian logic.

Does 3 persons and 1 guy with a lot of "nazis" tattoos represent the Ukrainian people and the Ukrainian politicians ?

They are guilty by association. How many people did Hitler murder? 0 or millions? Poroshenko fosters Azov Nazis, so he is guilty as well.

Dostoevsky once said: "If Russian will tell you that he does not love the Motherland, do not believe him - he is not Russian."
Your words remind me of the words of the Nazis during WW2 - "Russian, give up, you will receive a coffee and a hot bath."
For me it does not matter what happens in the West. For me the only important is Russia. You can not understand the feeling that normal Russian people feeling to Motherland. We call Russia our Mother for a reason.
And you should watch less Western propaganda.

Amen !!!!!!!

A hell of a lot more than 3 people my friend, many thousands, most of the national guard units are nazis.

Back
Top Bottom