What's new

Civil war in Ukraine: News & discussion

Destroyed separatists’/mercenarie's 2S1 Gvozdyka
Maybe given by the "good" people of south ossetia :lol:

Destroyed-2S1-Gvozdyka-1.jpg

Destroyed-2S1-Gvozdyka-1.jpg

Destroyed-2S1-Gvozdyka-3.jpg

Destroyed-2S1-Gvozdyka-4.jpg

The ways your support your troops and your country are so funny.
Yes, I understand, we have small successes yet. But I believe that my country - New Russia, will be united and independent.
zu-vcti0cjq.jpg

Her name was Sasha and she was 17 years old. Was killed in battle with the Ukrainian Nazi-occupiers under Lugansk.

Yes, I understand, we have small successes yet. But I believe that my country - New Russia, will be united and independent.

Was talking about Ukraine,not about the state that Russia created in Eastern Ukraine.... "novorossia"

Was talking about Ukraine,not about the state that Russia created in Eastern Ukraine.... "novorossia"
Ukraine was also created by Russia. To be precise - by Bolsheviks. Before the Bolsheviks land on which I live was called New Russia. There is a natural process of restoration of historical justice.

This is Ukraine right now,and you live in Ukraine. :)
You get paid in Hryvnia not in Ruble ? :enjoy:

It really was Ukraine for some period. Now it's New Russia again.

Mykolaiv is still Ukrainian. :enjoy::enjoy:

Ukrainian courageous paratroopers

ukr1342k3dbn.jpg

ukr13386wis3.jpg

ukr134085dv4.jpg

ukr13396wctt.jpg

ukr1341cqepy.jpg

Ukrainian nazi torturing and killing a girl

ukr1450xsjyi.jpg

2 Nazis KIA and 5 Nazis WIA yesterday tee hee hee :-) More than 1,200 Nazis died in Donbas over the past 7 months.

Gorgeous Ukrainian women be immigrating to Canada because Ukraine be running short of men for marriage tee hee hee :-)

Mykolaiv is still Ukrainian. :enjoy::enjoy:

Ukrainian courageous paratroopers

ukr1342k3dbn.jpg

ukr13386wis3.jpg

ukr134085dv4.jpg

ukr13396wctt.jpg

ukr1341cqepy.jpg

Ukrainian nazi torturing and killing a girl

ukr1450xsjyi.jpg
Nikolaev - Russian city, built by Russian people on the land conquered by Rusian Army from Mongolian nomads.We speak Russian, go to the Russian Church and waiting the return of the Great Russia.
94310[1].jpg
hdgv5h3u8Cw.jpg
HQDZXDoFNxo.jpg
7F85UeLQPDc.jpg
UBuESMv2fLE.jpg

vostok said:
and waiting the return of the Great Russia.

:lol:

If the "great russia" is really caring for you,the conflict would have ended since several months..

Paradise

If the "great russia" is really caring for you,the conflict would have ended since several months..

Paradise

Mother Russia has now a lot of problems. But who would we be if we ceased to love Her in trouble days? When Mother Russia will have the opportunity, she will bring us back under Her warm and loving wing.
New Russia forever with Russia

Paradise

Hey EU, where my f money? Says Poroshenko. Where's my f 30 billion man? Where is it? f. Right Sector is coming for me man. f

Last edited:
Mother Russia has now a lot of problems. But who would we be if we ceased to love Her in trouble days? When Mother Russia will have the opportunity, she will bring us back under Her warm and loving wing.
New Russia forever with Russia

You should less see russian medias and other weird sites,russia isn't what it was during the soviet time,this is now just a corrupt country,where corrupted people are everywhere (govt,police etc...) where the liberty doesn't exist,where saying the truth can bring you to jail or grave.
You should come to the West and you'll see the differences. :enjoy::enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom