What's new

'CIA doctor' accused of treason

Oh common right from first post you people are referring to him as gaddar , traitir, selling motherland, behad him, shoot him etc. But question is why will he knowingly do that? Why would he risk his life? How can he be kept aware that he is looking for OBL that only handful of people in Obama admn knew that? And what harm he caused to pakistan if only anything, it has been a good thing for humanity that the bastratd laden is being eaten by moth today.

You really want me to answer that? :lol:

Admiral mike mullen has answered your question already.
i thought only Israel was illegitimate son of USA but INdia is becoming next one ......:tup:
in these days indians believe in americans more than their________s.

Maybe in India if a guy lies to his nation they give out Highest civil medal but in Pakistan we don't do that Mr Praful. You have your unique ways of rewarding people that have mislead civilians and lied to their country - we don't.

but hasn't your own government done that very thing mate ? you your self have said that on many an occasion , "they have misled us ".

yaar for god sake .you know what most if indians like ? if yes then leave it they will support defend on keyboards each and every person which harm pakistan .thats it .its in their DNA to hate paksitan post anti pakistan and think always how to hurt pakistan off course by keyboards lolz

i thought only Israel was illegitimate son of USA but INdia is becoming next one ......:tup:
in these days indians believe in americans more than their________s.

what an intellectual reply . what can i say i am speechless.:rolleyes:

Pakistan judiciary system is a laughing stock of the world. tell me how many terrorists have been persecuted by Pakistan in last ten years?

GOP and Army want to make him scapegoat for their failure. Innocent doctor should be released immediately.
how innocent you are .......
now our judicial system is laughing stock ....... Indians are angels

yaar for god sake .you know what most if indians like ? if yes then leave it they will support defend on keyboards each and every person which harm pakistan .thats it .its in their DNA to hate paksitan post anti pakistan and think always how to hurt pakistan off course by keyboards lolz

imran bhai , if you were to count the numbers of anti Pakistani articles on this forum it would be less than half the number of anti Indian article posted by our Pakistani bros. and if i am not mistaken we out number you guys on this forum .
no offense but" tali ek haat se nahi bajti"

My sincere advice to Indians, please dont wet your beds tonight over this issue, try to control your issues, and save yourself from washing the sheets tomorrow.

Well they can wet anything. I don't mind that. Doesn't change the fact that Doctor Afridi Sahab would be joining Osama Bin Laden very soon.;)

how innocent you are .......
now our judicial system is laughing stock ....... Indians are angels

All what is required is that he should be given a proper and fair trial. Lawyers pelting flowers on kadree and ultra nationilstic public reaction as seen on this forum, it is likely that Dr saab will be scapegoated to hide incomeptancy of other security institutions who failed to protect their cheif guest in abottabad. JMT

Pakistan judiciary system is a laughing stock of the world. tell me how many terrorists have been persecuted by Pakistan in last ten years?

GOP and Army want to make him scapegoat for their failure. Innocent doctor should be released immediately.

look mate while i may agree with what he did . ( it helped humanity ) i have to agree with Pakistani members here that he betrayed his country in a small way , may be for money .

Sirjee helping to kill a panch*d terrorist is not a case of conspiracy against state of pakistan. It is a bright example of helping human race by getting rid of such scum bastard terrorist called osama. What your fauj and ISI caould not trace this dog for 10 years, this doctor was helping to find that dog who is responsible for killing of thousands.

Dear,
I understand what you are saying but there is a difference how a criminal or a vigilante works and how a civilised first world nation works. the 2nd May operation meant that Laws, Lawyers, judges jury and the courts are not needed. Compare it to how India has dealt with the Mumbai terrorist. Everything through the court with full access to defence and shown the world how not to follow the footsteps of the terrorist but through the processes and institutions that distinguishes the civilised peace loving world from terrorist.

don’t take my post or Imrans post in any of support for that coward terrorist that has caused so many deaths in our part of the world. Yes we are relived that his chapter is closed but look what we have had to suffer afterwards we are upset with the method and the lack of trust by someone who claims to be our ally who continuously lectures us on being open, trusting and honest yet abuses all this trust in the most spectacular way.

Here is what we think and what we are saying in Pakistan, CIA built up the picture and used our leads and work to confirm OBLs ware bouts. It didn’t happen in a day or week or months but was a result of years of leads and tip offs. But in this case they decided to keep it to themselves (and you agree with their line why they did so). Only Pakistan advocated the wholesome inclusion of all factions of Afghanistan and danger of alienating the Pashton population but in the early days of the invasion the vengeful bloody mist in the eyes and mind of the Americans meant that what the mortal enemies of Pashtons I.E. Northern alliance said actually made more sense.

But with the passage of time and with people like Rabbani and Karzai (yes him too although helpless but still an Afghan leader), the occupation forces realised what Pakistan had been saying all along was right, Pashtons had to be given relief and Taliban had to be talked to. But the chance was again lost when the Americans decided to put brand a part of the Taliban as Haqqanis and effectively killed their own initiative by barring them from the talks. Actually my dear, Pakistan had taken a lead and went really far in reaching a peaceful, negotiated and amicable solution of Afghanistan post American withdrawal. From Mar11 to last weeks of April-11, Pakistan was able to bring the Taliban and Afghan movement on negotiations and as you might be reading the wikileaks that it didn’t even keep CIA in dark and worked to get Haqqanis and Americans on the table (like it had persuaded them to talk to Mullah Omar in the first place). In my view, disregarding these efforts by Pakistan and continuing to question its peace efforts lack reason and justification.

2nd May operation was similar to what opposing drug cartels do to each other. And once OBL was taken out and buried in the sea (as the popular opinion goes and I go with it too) it was decided to and justify the unilateral action over the accusations of ISI links with Haqqanis and possible sympathies with terrorists. the same terrorists that have slaughtered thousands of ISI agents and army personal over the years while Pakistan has been fighting America‘s war on terror. This American logic beggars belief but that’s their way of saying thank you very much.

Just like some very vocal Americans, we also, understandably have people among us who have always seen Americans with suspicion and pointed at their betrayals and double dealing time and again, they also point at this raid as yet another snub by the Americans and also as a revenge for leaving them behind and taking a lead in Afghan peace process. Only few weeks ago Pakistan PM and army chief visited Afghanistan and things were very upbeat and end was in sight but every thing went in the air after this raid.

The assassination of Ustad Rabbani is also similar to the sense of the chain of events that lead to OBL operation. He was pro-Pakistani, anti-occupation, he criticised the ruthless use of force by the NATO, liked and respected among cross section of Afghans and was an advocate of peace talks with Taliban, his line and his thinking was like Pakistan and maybe that was the reason for his removal. And the biggest losers were the people of Afghanistan, Taliban, Pakistan and the peace in Pakistan and Afghanistan. Yet, again only Pakistan and Taliban so conveniently got the blame. Taliban who never shy away from claiming high profile attacks or assassinations even said that they didn’t do it but that didn’t matter because the popular opinion was already drummed up and well rehearsed and ready made speeches with all the formula and cliché lines were broadcasted on the airwaves and print media to blame Haqqanis and accuse ISI for being very active part of this assassination. In the world of the popular opinion the truth doesn’t matter but what the loudest, strongest and longest noise makers says matters. Whether both Rabbani and Pakistan wanted peace with Taliban or not didn’t matter, whether both Rabbani & Pakistan wanted to include Pashton in the political fold didn’t matter but what did matter was that Rabbani had the similar line as Pakistan and had a friendly stance towards Pakistan unlike some northern alliance warlords and he was removed and s the popular opinion it made sense to blame Pakistan over it. So yes, we are also pointing fingers here because we see that our efforts to bring peace through negotiation has met a big blow.

Now coming back to the 2 May operation, its good that OBL was removed from the scene but the way this was done actually mystified him even more and made him a legend and a victim too. Here is America, the sole bearer of the freedom, justice and truth, yet the operation was not dissimilar to a mafia assassination. Had he been taken alive, tried and ridiculed in the court and shown to the world, specially Muslim world that here is a Man who claimed to represent you and look how miserable, lame and pathetic he is and then tried in court and justice served. But Americans found it necessary to humiliate its weaker partner and let it suffer from the aftermath of intensified mayhem and then add salt to the wounds by accusing it of having soft corner with the terrorists.

Finally I have to say something about that doctor too. In our part of the world the ignorance suspicion and conspiracies play a major part of argument. What that means is that any medical treatment, vaccination or immunisation meets a lot of resistance and this shameless sell-out has not only betrayed his country, his ethnicity but also his profession and now the opponents have a proof that all such drives are phoney and meant for some nefarious designs. Whatever happens to him doesn’t matter really because he has done a lot of damage. Now any national or international NGO, UN or local health worker and doctor is far more in danger and will face far more hostility and suspicion in present and future genuine programs to vaccinate people against polio etc.

what an intellectual reply . what can i say i am speechless.:rolleyes:

Wow - off topic and off thread. Please for the sake of all say something about the topic jbgt90
You pick on this post and leave the 12 posts out that Indians have put on here? Why cant you judge the other posts that have been put up on here? Why judge a post by who the post maker is and not base it on the content? This is the line of mindset you show by not questioning Praful earlier off topic rubbish.

On topic - Why is it an issue that a Pakistani citizen cannot be trialled in Pakistan whilst the world watches? The countries whole judicial system will be scrutinized hence justice will and must prevail.

Gentleman has done great service of Humanity. He has stopped killing of more innocent lives from barbaric AQ. He should get Highest civilian medal

That's exactly what we are doing. He has done so much for humanity we have decided to setup a whole judicial commission so that we can give him a high civilian award. Don't worry we would give him a high award. A award that he would never forget. ;)

All what is required is that he should be given a proper and fair trial. Lawyers pelting flowers on kadree and ultra nationilstic public reaction as seen on this forum, it is likely that Dr saab will be scapegoated to hide incomeptancy of other security institutions who failed to protect their cheif guest in abottabad. JMT
an independent judicial commission is working on it and they will give him a fair trial ...... We are not monsters we believe in justice but if he proved guilty we will show no mercy

That's exactly what we are doing. He has done so much for humanity we have decided to setup a whole judicial commission so that we can give him a high civilian award. Don't worry we would give him a high award. A award that he would never forget. ;)

Lets hope its an innncredddiblle award Areesh bhai that all will remember him by!! :azn:

Back
Top Bottom