What's new

'CIA doctor' accused of treason

Maybe in India if a guy lies to his nation they give out Highest civil medal but in Pakistan we don't do that Mr Praful. You have your unique ways of rewarding people that have mislead civilians and lied to their country - we don't.

He has done a great job for Pakistan. AQ and talibanis are killing a lot of innocent pakistanis. He has helped to find out his location. he didn't have any hand in killing of him and in violation of pakistan's sovereginity

He is a traitor because he told cia and not pakistan army about it.

Death is least punishment for him. :angry:

I agree with you, the problem is lack of trust in Pakistan, many people don't trust each other due to many of them corrupt and bribes.

I believe, there are many examples of Dr.Afridi in Pakistan around.

He has done a great job for Pakistan. AQ and talibanis are killing a lot of innocent pakistanis. He has helped to find out his location. he didn't have any hand in killing of him and in violation of pakistan's sovereginity

Your definition of the "violation of Pakistan's sovereignty" is different to what i am many Pakistanis believe to be.
I am fully aware how much you view Pakistan and know full well what your intention is on this thread. It is a matter for the Pakistani judicial system to verify exactly what he did and what the outcome should be. Its a matter for them to decide what if any violation occurred.

ok whatever indian - Americans think we don't care judicial commission is right and we will sue him in court as traitor .OVER AND ALL:tup:

As per Pakistan laws he's a spy and hence a criminal. Agreed. But I hope he gets justice and he's not victimised for popular demand of majority of pakistanis who think Osama's death was a bad thing.

He's done a great service to humanity and needs to be protected and honored.

As per Pakistan laws he's a spy and hence a criminal. But I hope he gets justice and he's not victimised for popular demand of majority of pakistanis who think Osama's death was a bad thing.

I agree. It is a matter for the Pakistani judicial system to take account and be the judge on what happened. For the USA to ask Pakistan to send him their to live is ridiculous. I hope he is not pre judged fateh71 that is unfair to the accused.
I am not aware if he has done great service to humanity - your knowledge on this is greater than mine. All should be protected and honored until proven guilty.

As per Pakistan laws he's a spy and hence a criminal. Agreed. But I hope he gets justice and he's not victimised for popular demand of majority of pakistanis who think Osama's death was a bad thing.

again you are getting wrong approach to Pakistanis dear fateh USAMA was SOB he even killed daily we have no damn problem .alqaida kills more Pakistanis then any other nation .how on earth we defend him? he was the bastard which invite USA here and make our life worse .WE ARE ANGRY ON THE WAY HE KILLED .its give us big pain when 4 choppers violate our sovereignty .we are angry because US send forces inside our borders not because of that bastard mullah killer.

agree with you my friend... there is a very dangerous situation is evolving in Pakistan-- on one hand they want the Honourable eviction of Qadri and on the other hand they want death of a saviour of humanity. May god bless them.

Look mate if you see a terrorist you should go to the local law enforcement authorities. We are on a slippery slope if we say the ends justify the means. Imagine there is a terrorist in india and an indian decides to approach ISI for assistance. No country can accept this. He must be punished according to pakistani laws

Even though we may accept that osama was evil and has done evil we have laws and if he could have been captured safely he should have been and put on trial for his acts and punished as a criminal. He should have been exposed. This way some look upon him as a martyr others dont even believe hese dead. Otherwise once agin we are on a slippery slope and who decides when the law does not apply to someone? American president? Why dont we kill other people who are evil or we think are evil. Extrajudicial killings must always be condemned

I agree. It is a matter for the Pakistani judicial system to take account and be the judge on what happened. For the USA to ask Pakistan to send him their to live is ridiculous. I hope he is not pre judged fateh71 that is unfair to the accused.
I am not aware if he has done great service to humanity - your knowledge on this is greater than min. All should be protected and honored until proven guilty.

That he's done a great service to humanity is my opinion only. I think Osama was a bad thing for all of us, getting rid of his was in my opinion was a noble cause.

USA is trying to protect their guy, all countries do that. Pakistan's legal right to deal with this as per their laws is however supreme. But Pakistan has cut many deals with the US in the past too, handing over maybe hundreds of pakistanis during musharraf's regime. Hence the americans will try again.

Look mate if you see a terrorist you should go to the local law enforcement authorities. We are on a slippery slope if we say the ends justify the means. Imagine there is a terrorist in india and an indian decides to approach ISI for assistance. No country can accept this. He must be punished according to pakistani laws

I'm not saying anything different. Its however unlikely that s low level operative would know the op was about osama. In any case, this whole business was very shady, and I hope pakistanis demand to know the whole truth. The bigger issue here was not this guy but the way osama lived there that long, surely he had a local support system. i hope those traitors are targetted with as much vengeance as this doctor.

I say this because long term pakistan needs to start earning credibility internationally. They need to demonstrate their systems work evenly. I hope you realise how the AQ Khan affair was handled or claims about former ISI chief losing memory - stuff like that hurts your image very badly.

agree with you my friend... there is a very dangerous situation is evolving in Pakistan-- on one hand they want the Honourable eviction of Qadri and on the other hand they want death of a saviour of humanity. May god bless them.

both are criminals and facing courts there is no any danger here .

That he's done a great service to humanity is my opinion only. I think Osama was a bad thing for all of us, getting rid of his was in my opinion was a noble cause.

USA is trying to protect their guy, all countries do that. I recognise Pakistan's legal right to deal with this as per their laws.

fateh please address the isssues raised in my posts rather than going on about what a service this guys done. i think this could have been dealt with a lot better without conspiracy theories and osama should have been exposed for what he is a criminal not a martyr as some say now

USA is trying to protect their guy, all countries do that. Pakistan's legal right to deal with this as per their laws is however supreme. But Pakistan has cut many deals with the US in the past too, handing over maybe hundreds of pakistanis during musharraf's regime. Hence the americans will try again.

I'm not saying anything different. Its however unlikely that s low level operative would know the op was about osama. In any case, this whole business was very shady, and I hope pakistanis demand to know the whole truth. The bigger issue here was not this guy but the way osama lived there that long, surely he had a local support system. i hope they are targetted with as much vengeance as this doctor.

I say this because long term pakistan needs to start earning credibility internationally. They need to demonstrate their systems work evenly. I hope you realise how the AQ Khan affair was handled or claims that former ISI chief has lost memory - stuff like that hurts your image very badly.

a traitor to his country must be treated as traitor. If there is evidence that there are others in pakistan that were helping Osama then they too must be dealt with by the law

fateh71

This post is about the trial of this doctor. The eventual result of removing OBL is not in question or the issue. What happens to this guy is for a matter of Pakistan judicial system - that is paramount and if and whatever the courts decide must be fair for all concerned.

Back
Top Bottom