What's new

'CIA doctor' accused of treason

Israel and america are very close allies. When america catches its citizens acting as spies for israel even though they are allies they lock them up etc. Why should we have this double standards from the likes of you indians and americans?

hahaha who told you that ?
you can be a good story writer

He has a listening aid and heard everything Afridi and the CIA were saying!!
Not only are the warriors of incredible speculating but have now also become great fictional writers! For goodness sake why are they so anti our courts deciding whats fact and fiction? Why the obsession?

Great!!! A doctor who help in killing of a dreaded terrorist is being punished for treason instead of being rewarded.wah re what a country pakistan has become.

My sincere advice to Indians, please dont wet your beds tonight over this issue, try to control your issues, and save yourself from washing the sheets tomorrow.

Doctor saab helped to achieve what your Army and ISI could not acheive for 10 freaking years. Today world is a safer place due to doctor saab.

Why would a descent doctor risk his life and career by KNOWINGLY doing that in the islamic republic of pakistan?
who told you he is decent doctor ? you know him personally ?
he risk his career because they offer him dollars and US citizenship which is more worth life for him than in Pakistan....
dont tell me that traitors dont know the consequences but he preferred dollars on his country
and one more think its unethical for a decent doctor to start an illegal vaccine campaign without informing the authorities

Great!!! A doctor who help in killing of a dreaded terrorist is being punished for treason instead of being rewarded.wah re what a country pakistan has become.

A guy has gone behind the governments back and its people and potentially conspired to carry out third party influenced activity and you think Pakistan should have no right to question what the hell he was up to?
The question of what resulted from his actions are not on trial. Are you selectively leaving that bit out? Why wont you read the thread and posts before posting cr*p yet again? Because Pakistan is trying to take the doctor to trial to evaluate whether he is guilty you Indians have got your nickers in a twist. I suggest calm down you global internet little warriors and think before engaging your incredible brains.

if he was so loyal to Pakistan then why he did not go to Pak army and ISI and told them that he is helping in finding WORLD MOST WANted terrorist ?

Doctor saab helped to achieve what your Army and ISI could not acheive for 10 freaking years. Today world is a safer place due to doctor saab.

Doctor saab helped to achieve what the US army, Navy, AF, CIA, Homeland security, MI6, and a load of other agencies could not achieve for 10 freaking years.

See, how easy it is to interchange some words?

who told you he is decent doctor ? you know him personally ?

He was a govt appointed doctor Area corrdinator for polio vaccination program in other parts of pakistan. If he was not descent doctor then do pakistan govt appoint indescent doctors for such high post. :lol:

He was a govt appointed doctor Area corrdinator for polio vaccination program in other parts of pakistan. If he was not descent doctor then do pakistan govt appoint indescent doctors for such high post. :lol:

Its very difficult to have a discussion with some of you indians. Reason or logic seems to be two incredible words you just dont understand. I can troll as much as you and better than you. I choose to not do so

do you take tests for decency before appointing any GOVT official ?:hitwall:
on what scale you measured the decency level ?
do you about the ethics of medical profession ? he started a fake polio campaign i doubt you know the meaning of FAKE do you?

Pakistan judiciary system is a laughing stock of the world. tell me how many terrorists have been persecuted by Pakistan in last ten years?

GOP and Army want to make him scapegoat for their failure. Innocent doctor should be released immediately.

Back
Top Bottom