What's new

'CIA doctor' accused of treason

Excellent! He is a traitor to his nation, & he should be treated as such.

So may I assume that you agree with the killing of Al-Awlaki and Samir Khan as traitors to the nation they swore an oath of allegiance to? If you are not a US national already, and one day you become one, please remember this.

Treason is defined as working for a foreign power against your own country. I agree this doctor was working for a foreign power.. But how was he working against Pakistan, when finding OBL was one of the publicly declared goals of Pakistani forces which had been asking for credible intelligence from USA about him so that they could nab him if he was in Pakistan...

Looks like accusing him of treason is like a Freudian slip at a national level by Pakistan

So may I assume that you agree with the killing of Al-Awlaki and Samir Khan as traitors to the nation they swore an oath of allegiance to? If you are not a US national already, and one day you become one, please remember this.

While the end result was good, the way he went about it was wrong. Instead of acting in the interests of another spy agency inside his own country, he should have followed regular standard protocol & contacted the correct authorities. What he did constitutes as espionage, & there are strict punishments here in the US as well. I would never spy against America for any country, including Pakistan. And you have seen my comment on the other thread, Samir Khan was a traitor, & he needs to feel the full brute force of the US law. Likewise, this doctor needs to be charged for treason. He should have contacted the right Pakistani authorities, rather than work for an agency that is almost literally working against Pakistan. In other words, yes, by facilitating the CIA & undermining Pakistan, he did work against Pakistan.

While the end result was good, the way he went about it was wrong. Instead of acting in the interests of another spy agency inside his own country, he should have followed regular standard protocol & contacted the correct authorities. What he did constitutes as espionage, & there are strict punishments here in the US as well. I would never spy against America for any country, including Pakistan. And you have seen my comment on the other thread, Samir Khan was a traitor, & he needs to feel the full brute force of the US law.

How was he spying against Pakistan?? Was he sharing any official secrets (oops) ?? or leaking some specific official intelligence (double oops) ??

.................... I would never spy against America for any country, including Pakistan. And you have seen my comment on the other thread, Samir Khan was a traitor, & he needs to feel the full brute force of the US law. ....................

Thank you for clarifying this for me.

How was he spying against Pakistan?? Was he sharing any official secrets (oops) ?? or leaking some specific official intelligence (double oops) ??

He was involved in espionage, passing on secret information to an agency that is all senses working against the Pakistan Administration, from his own soil.

He was involved in espionage, passing on secret information to an agency that is all senses working against the Pakistan Administration, from his own soil.

Which secret information was he passing on to CIA (an agency who has operatives hosted officially in Pakistan) ?? Was OBL's address a Pakistani official secret?

Thank you for clarifying this for me.

What makes you think I would spy against the United States for anyone? I am a full, law abiding citizen. I do not want to turn out like Samir Khan or Faisal Shahzad, disgracing Pakistanis or Pakistan in a country that is talking about it (Pakistan) a lot these days (& not in a good way).

Well, in that case, would you care to apply the same standard to the elite of Pakistan? Most of them should be tried for treason by this standard.

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

What makes you think I would spy against the United States for anyone? I am a full, law abiding citizen. I do not want to turn out like Samir Khan or Faisal Shahzad, disgracing Pakistanis or Pakistan in a country that is talking about it (Pakistan) a lot these days (& not in a good way).

I just wanted to hear that I guess. I am happy to know that you are a full and law abiding citizen. I am proud of you.

Which secret information was he passing on to CIA (an agency who has operatives hosted officially in Pakistan) ?? Was OBL's address a Pakistani official secret?

That is for the courts to decide. I think the fake vaccine program that he ran to get OBL's DNA was secret information.

Yes, the CIA is officially being hosted by Pakistan, but it belongs to a country that has listed the Pakistani ISI as a terrrorist organization in Guantanamo cables.

That is for the court to decide. I think the fake vaccine program that he ran to get OBL's DNA was secret information.

Yes, the CIA is officially being hosted by Pakistan, but it belongs to a country that has listed the Pakistani ISI as a terrrorist organization in Guantanamo cables.

And that fake drive also resulted in paranoia in the public and retardation in the success rate of the Govt. Polio campaign for sometime. People were reluctant thinking that the other guy might be another fake.

And that fake drive also resulted in paranoia in the public and retardation in the success rate of the Govt. Polio campaign for sometime. People were reluctant thinking that the other guy might be another fake.

I think this is the problem that he created that I do not agree with, since innocent children will pay the price in avoidable suffering due to the paranoia of their poorly educated parents. This is wrong.

That has to established in the court of Pakistani Law not by some bilalhaider that he was aware of the fact that he was working with an agency who is working against Pakistani administration; considering one the fact that i have mentioned in my above post.

I think this is the problem that he created that I do not agree with, since innocent children will pay the price in avoidable suffering due to the paranoia of their poorly educated parents. This is wrong.

and that could have serious repercussions.

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

That has to established in the court of Pakistani Law not by some bilalhaider that he was aware of the fact that he was working with an agency who is working against Pakistani administration; considering one the fact that i have mentioned in my above post.

Well, that is exactly what the court is doing, and need not be defended by some newdelhinsa

Assalam alaikum

pakistanies r committed to fight terrorism but this doctor have served an out sider govt. which is treason hang him and make him an example so no one will help the outsiders

hang him quickly

TARIQ

Back
Top Bottom