What's new

'CIA doctor' accused of treason

it's good he's facing treason charges....

Pakistanis should be clear to the international community. If you want something done, do it directly through us. If you send contractors who kill innocent people (e.g. RD) and if you send doctors to administer fake vaccines (which does a HUGE injustice to NGOs and health groups which act genuinely for the care of the people) then not only you won't get cooperation, but you will breach trust and infuriate the people and the govt. from whom you claim you need cooperation and assistance.

Dr. Afridi should not be handed over to anyone. He should face a firing squad and he should also be ''dumped at sea''

I mean a pakistani in pakistan.. Isnt sharing a lead about a terror attack not too different from sharing information about the whereabouts of the biggest terrorist in the world..and if you share it with CIA, you become liable for treason because its without knowledge of ISI??

And here is where you are wrong.

He did not know the whereabouts of OBL( and IMO, he still did not know whether OBL was there or not, he was just the messenger of the blood samples IMO), he did not approach the CIA about the whereabouts of OBL, rather the CIA approached him. He was implicit , and then he organized a fake polio campaign, which has had it's repercussions.
So, in nutshell, he did not know the location of OBl, and he was not the person who approached the CIA , rather the other party approached him, and he accepted it, for some green paper i suppose.

But who is the traitor, exactly? The doctor or those who are out to get him to better to conceal their own failings and loyalties?

We are out to get him since we are loyal to Pakistan, not CIA. Even if the Spawn of the devil was sitting in Abottabad and I had the option of killing him by telling the CIA or the Pak authorities, I would choose Pak authorities.

Even if the fate of the world depended on it, I won't choose CIA. That degree of loyalty to Pakistan is mandatory. No exceptions.

good these CIA made desi snakes are so dangerous . chop there heads and thats only way for those who sold there motherland for few pennies .ghadar = shot in head

very dangerous......and its sad because our American-Pakistani community is so huge, don't want them to face suspicion the way Iranian-Americans do in Iran.

it is sad that there are people out there willing to sell their souls and their nation for $$$$$....but the same people complaining, many of those idiots voted for Zardari and Co. who themselves are for sale to their masters.

But who is the traitor, exactly? The doctor or those who are out to get him to better to conceal their own failings and loyalties?

So, are you saying that the state or other organs of the state were implicit and were hiding him? Did FOX news feed you that?

And you pakistanis say he is snake and gaddar and who sold his motherland? You all have gone Islamically mad and cannot accept reality. really I pity on people like this who cannot see the positive side.

are you obtuse? who here is supporting OBL

the point was that he should have gone to the local authorities who surely would be keen to arrest the worlds most wanted terrorist, whom we are told was in Abbotabad on 2nd May. He ran off to Americans instead, and it was a mistake which he will soon face punishment for. Let the world be a witness.

The reason I am belaboring this point is that for a charge of sharing secret information, some national authority has to declare the information as secret.. I am wondering which national authority in Pakistan classified OBL's residence address or his DNA as an official secret which this doctor leaked to CIA...

hey champion dont over stress yourself. he should have involved the security agencies of his own country who are partner in the WoT and have captured many terrorists before. He could have been counting the trees or selling books but its his contact whoch is the problem.
Get it ?

I dont think so

We should not hang him, say "we killed him and buried him in the sea". That never gets old. :D

....and threw him at sea with full islamic rituals!

How can you throw a body at sea in accordance with Islamic rituals?

Treason is a political crime committed against a state or government to which the person charged with treason owes a duty of allegiance. Should the organs (as Solzhenitsyn termed them) of the State violate the compact between State and citizen and no process of appeal is available, what remaining duty does the citizen have to the organs? Only loyalty to the people of the State remains - working outside the organs.
Who determines that the 'compact between State and Citizen has been violated'? If the overwhelming majority of public opinion in Pakistan is to be taken as a yardstick, then on the issue of the Doctor assisting the CIA, the 'overwhelming majority of Pakistani citizens do not believe that compact was violated'. My argument is further supported by polling data from Pakistan that shows the military consistently enjoying approval ratings around 80%, indicating that the 'majority of citizens' have 'faith in the compact between the military and the citizens'.

the system offers mercy as well as dealing justice.
As will the Pakistani system in trying the Doctor, and as would have OBL, in the manner of Al Mauritani, Libbi, KSM and hundreds of other AQ leaders and members neutralized by Pakistan.

Indians you are the people who supported Raymond Davis and now you came with new idea ...... Pathetic

I wonder who they will side with now that he was arrested in a fight in AMerica, bad habits dont go that easy do they?
what if he had a gun? he would have had to defend himself "AGAIN" by shooting at the back of the people running away from him

are you obtuse? who he is supporting OBL

the point was that he should have gone to the local authorities who surely would be keen to arrest the worlds most wanted terrorist, whom we are told was in Abbotabad on 2nd May. He ran off to Americans instead, and it was a mistake which he will soon face punishment for. Let the world be a witness.

The people who are saying that had he told the ISI, they would have let it off need to think another point.

THe ISI would have snatched at this opportunity with both hands, to redeem themselves in front of the international stage. They would have had a thing to boast about.

Back
Top Bottom