What's new

Christian Conversions in India - A film by Pia Skov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you not argue with your Christian brother @danger007 and tell him to stop lying?
with your Christian brother??
.What ??..I am not a Christian believer..
Tumba nagu aagta ide neevelru jagala maadodu nodokke..hehe..

with your Christian brother??
.What ??..I am not a Christian believer..
Tumba nagu aagta ide neevelru jagala maadodu nodokke..hehe..

Nannu timepass goskara neh jagala maadodu.

I WANT TO ASK A SIMPLE QUESTION, WHY THE CHRISTIANS WANT TO CONVERT THE PEOPLE HERE, IF THEY REALLY WANT TO DO SOME THING REALLY GOOD, WHO IS GOING TO STOP THAT UNLESS IF YOU ARE ASKING THEM TO FOLLOW THEIR RELIGION, IS THAT ANYTHING JESUS TOLD LIKE THAT ?

Why do you not argue with your Christian brother @danger007 and tell him to stop lying?

I am telling you things the way they are. I will cite you historical references if you want.
Look at your desperate attempt.. You are dividing wrt to religion.. Never encountered anyone like you...

Look at your desperate attempt.. You are dividing wrt to religion.. Never encountered anyone like you...

What desperate attempt. He is from a Christian family and though he is an ex-believer, he was telling the truth that Jesus drank wine and not grape juice.

Hmm, good analysis but that is how religions develop and those cultural elements born of those geographical features are what go on to make up religious ethos. Hence Christianity is in big favor of booze. Islamic sharia prefers mutilation and beheading over imprisonment (no stones or timber strong enough to build prisons).
there u go @Zarvan @RazPaK

1eb73c9ef92077524f1fb8aea86d00a2.jpg

Was that your question? What is so peculiar about it? Islam was born in the desert. Where in the sandy desert will they find building material strong enough to hold criminals. So their only way of doing justice and settlement had to be corporal and that was the way of the desert.

who says that Christianity is not a Indian Religion ?
general scholarly consensus that Christianity was established in India by the 6th century AD, including some communities who used Syriac liturgically, and it is a possibility that the religion's existence there extends to as far back as the 1st century. Christianity was as such established in India even before some nations of Europe had been Christianised.

Christianity in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What desperate attempt. He is from a Christian family and though he is an ex-believer, he was telling the truth that Jesus drank wine and not grape juice.
Different people different perceptions different believes.. You don't have right to be little other religions.. At least have some mind.. He is non believer yet you believe whatever you say... Don't you have any other work?

why r u on holy "Cyber" War with every Non hindu Indian Members ?

Because we are setting right a historical wrong. Non-Hindu members believe the Sickular version of history and in this history only Hindus have been bad. That is the way the media has programmed them. I am just undoing the programming. Read this if you are truly interested in the answer.

Negationism In India - Chapter One - Negationism In General
Negationism In India - Chapter Two - Negationism In India

I know Tamil , Kannada, marathi, telegu (@Indian languages)..
Good for you.

Nimage yaavagalu timepass alwa??

It is fun and intellectually stimulating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom