What's new

Christian Conversions in India - A film by Pia Skov

Status
Not open for further replies.
well what about pandavas who shared wife? Ahalya? Karna who is being cheated by Krishna...

What about Pandavas? Did you see Draupadi being unhappy with her husbands? Was she the queen of their kingdom? They went to a war to avenge her humiliation. Says how liberal and how protective and respectful of their women the society was.

Karna was not cheated by Krishna. He was told the truth about his birth and asked to fight on the side of Pandavas. He refused because he was indebted to Duryodhana. He argued that if he won Hastinapura he would be obliged to return it back to Duryodhana to repay his debts, so it was better that he fight and die with the Kauravas. He wanted the Pandavas to retain their kingdom.

Let me look up the story of Ahalya. Will tell you my view about that too.

First century

Wrong and hoax. Ask @Mech and other Christians about it too. They will confirm.

AUNTY ?!?

What is wrong with being an aunty? I have 16 year old and 10 year old neices.

As nearly all historians would agree that Ieshoa M'sheekha existed,and was crucified,my argument holds good.

You should have told that to the missionaries who go around calling Hindu gods devils. Where did I insult Jesus Christ? I said he drank wine which was corroborated by all Christians here. How can that be an insult?

How old are you? 15?
Hinduism in Russia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
well you feel happy when Hinduism is spreading.. but you will get Hurt When other religions grow... that is double standard...

As nearly all historians would agree that Ieshoa M'sheekha existed,and was crucified,my argument holds good.

Nope. The high court of Chennai set the matter right when it set that false history aside. The whole line of argument and counter argument is present in the book Breaking India by Rajiv Malhotra. Documented with citations and real names.

Hinduism in Russia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
well you feel happy when Hinduism is spreading.. but you will get Hurt When other religions grow... that is double standard...

First Hindus do not call Christian god devil. Nor do they say their religion is false. Much of Russia was atheist. So it is the atheist who are looking for religion who are coming to Hinduism. You also need to consider they believe Hinduism originated there or is their native religion. So according to those white Hindus they are going back to their original religion and the entire movement is by them. No brown Hindu goes there and spreads Hinduism.

What about Pandavas? Did you see Draupadi being unhappy with her husbands? Was she the queen of their kingdom? They went to a war to avenge her humiliation. Says how liberal and how protective and respectful of their women the society was.

Karna was not cheated by Krishna. He was told the truth about his birth and asked to fight on the side of Pandavas. He refused because he was indebted to Duryodhana. He argued that if he won Hastinapura he would be obliged to return it back to Duryodhana to repay his debts, so it was better that he fight and die with the Kauravas. He wanted the Pandavas to retain their kingdom.

Let me look up the story of Ahalya. Will tell you my view about that too.

What is wrong with being an aunty? I have 16 year old and 10 year old neices.
lol see you feel nothing is wrong when it comes to Hinduism... it will be wrong if it was CHristianity/Islam???? i never debated which religion is good. which religion is baad.... all religions are good.. it is just us who makes the difference.
Jesus is messenger of God.. you don't know about Ahalya yet you come to argue with me.

That is the figure given by historians. We have a whole mountain named after us, now have we not? Do you think they gave the mountain that name for a few dozen killings?

That doesn't mean millions either, Mountains are given name just for one person as well i.e. Sulaiman Mountains.

But anyway it's weird that Hindus of rest of India destroyed their own religion, started practicing cast system, sattee, temple girls etc etc. and built monuments like khajuraho and kalleshvara while all the stress was in area which is today Pakistan. If you are trying to say that it was because of loss of Brahmins than question comes into mind that were all the Brahmins living in what today is Pakistan?

But anyway carry on .... If bashing Muslims give you peace of mind than i have no problem with it.

Its a propaganda book,and the authors aren't historians.

It cannot get more authentic then citations and real names and a book selling like hot cakes. Anything that goes against your belief does not automatically become propaganda. Much of Europe gave up Christianity without a Hindu telling them to give up their religion on their own because they just could not reconcile it with modernity.

It cannot get more authentic then citations and real names and a book selling like hot cakes

Even subrahamanian swamys fb posts (about christianity being krishna-neeti) are very popular-whats your point?

Anything that goes against your belief does not automatically become propaganda
Virtually all modern scholars of antiquity agree that Jesus existed, and most biblical scholars and classical historians see the theories of his non-existence as effectively refuted

AUNTY ?!? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Janab aunty hi ho sakti hai warna larkion ke pass kahan time hota es tarah ke kaamon k liay. They are more interested in fashion, serials, shopping, showbiz and gossiping with other girls about other girls etc.

lol see you feel nothing is wrong when it comes to Hinduism... it will be wrong if it was CHristianity/Islam???? i never debated which religion is good. which religion is baad.... all religions are good.. it is just us who makes the difference.
Jesus is messenger of God.. you don't know about Ahalya yet you come to argue with me.

I will argue with you about what I know. That is how argument is done. Cannot argue without knowing about some stuff. Unlike you I do not lie. I do not turn wine into grape juice.

Okay, I just looked up Ahalya. Seems like a case of infidelity and an unfortunate affair but still someone who finds redemption.

It cannot get more authentic then citations and real names and a book selling like hot cakes. Anything that goes against your belief does not automatically become propaganda. Much of Europe gave up Christianity without a Hindu telling them to give up their religion on their own because they just could not reconcile it with modernity.
they wouldn't choose Hinduism without having proper source... I been to EU, US, infact my Phd from Japan.. I encountered plenty Hindu community.. who tell proudly about their festivals and gods... I feel nothing wrong in that.. we should find good qualities in other religions than pointing bad qualities... i can give long lecture on good things in hinduism and Islam... can you say lil about Christianity? Islam?? I been to Tirupati, Srisailam, Vellore golden temple etc....

I will argue with you about what I know. That is how argument is done. Cannot argue without knowing about some stuff. Unlike you I do not lie. I do not turn wine into grape juice.

Okay, I just looked up Ahalya. Seems like a case of infidelity and an unfortunate affair but still someone who finds redemption.
there are types in wine... are you blind or what??? You can call grape juice without alcohol as wine... that's what am saying.. don't talk crap without knowledge... or with half knowledge... that is called dedh dimag.

That doesn't mean millions either, Mountains are given name just for one person as well i.e. Sulaiman Mountains.

But anyway it's weird that Hindus of rest of India destroyed their own religion, started practicing cast system, sattee, temple girls etc etc. and built monuments like khajuraho and kalleshvara while all the stress was in area which is today Pakistan. If you are trying to say that it was because of loss of Brahmins than question comes into mind that were all the Brahmins living in what today is Pakistan?

But anyway carry on .... If bashing Muslims give you peace of mind than i have no problem with it.

That name was given and also the reason why it was so named is well documented by your muslim chroniclers themselves. Much of the killings have been reported with glee by them. They are our sources for authenticity.

Well a society in disarray will corrupt. I do not know how you can come to any other conclusion. Khajurao and erotic sculptures are a reality of Hinduism and there is nothing wrong in it. It was a different type of Hinduism being practiced there. Look up left hand path of Hinduism for more information.

Nope the entire North India, from the Buddhist vihars to the Jain temples and monuments to the Hindus. Every single religion say the same thing. Corraborated by Islamic historians.

Just see Hampi. The Bahamani Sultanate had a habit of killing 100,000 people on a single day ritually.

Even subrahamanian swamys fb posts (about christianity being krishna-neeti) are very popular-whats your point?

If Dr. Swamy is speaking falsehood he would have been dragged to the court by now. He is a free man who legally fights his battle is a testimony to his credibility.

Virtually all modern scholars of antiquity agree that Jesus existed, and most biblical scholars and classical historians see the theories of his non-existence as effectively refuted

That is not a debate I got into. I do not know much about the topic of Jesus' existence and I wont go into it until I am informed about it.

they wouldn't choose Hinduism without having proper source... I been to EU, US, infact my Phd from Japan.. I encountered plenty Hindu community.. who tell proudly about their festivals and gods... I feel nothing wrong in that.. we should find good qualities in other religions than pointing bad qualities... i can give long lecture on good things in hinduism and Islam... can you say lil about Christianity? Islam?? I been to Tirupati, Srisailam, Vellore golden temple etc...

That is the thing. They came to India and learn from here and go. The Brits came to India and took our knowledge. Indians did not go there first.

I have also been to a lot of churches and like a good Hindu when I go there I pray to Jesus too. So what?

there are types in wine... are you blind or what??? You can call grape juice without alcohol as wine... that's what am saying.. don't talk crap without knowledge... or with half knowledge... that is called dedh dimag.

Please. I cannot stand lies.

Janab aunty hi ho sakti hai warna larkion ke pass kahan time hota es tarah ke kaamon k liay. They are more interested in fashion, serials, shopping, showbiz and gossiping with other girls about other girls etc.

Unfortunately true, but the situation is changing for better.

Last edited:
i thought she is 20/21, My Bad..... :p:
source ? when ?

I WANT TO ASK A SIMPLE QUESTION, WHY THE CHRISTIANS WANT TO CONVERT THE PEOPLE HERE, IF THEY REALLY WANT TO DO SOME THING REALLY GOOD, WHO IS GOING TO STOP THAT UNLESS IF YOU ARE ASKING THEM TO FOLLOW THEIR RELIGION, IS THAT ANYTHING JESUS TOLD LIKE THAT ?
See, the basic nature of Christianity is to convert "misguided" including Yahoodar, Muslims, idol worshippers be it anywhere in the world including India. proselytizing is part and parcel of Christianity. Also, unlike a Hindu who shows "tolerance" by praying in a Church, by basic principles of Christian faith, a Christian can not revert by praying to Krishn or Ganesh etc etc. generally, however Christians did appease the majority by eating Prasada and entering temple(in some cases). moreover, I believe a majority of Christians are low in faith and probably can be easily convert to other religions if a gun pointed or a shack of $$s placed in front of him/her. I believe Christanity is losing to Hinduism in India. Muslims also to a certian extend are Hinduized(Indian) and do all the shirks and biddath to perform as secular Indians.

I'm talking behalf of Indians.. Not the rest of world... I'm saying there are few people who follow Christianity.. Accusing Jesus and Christianity is bad..
Why not? In India, survival of Christianity is really doubtful because, even after converting, neo converts still follow their earlier belief system(idol worships etc). IMO, Christianity failed in India. I have seen protestant and catholics in TN, Karnataka etc. "Saree matha" church for girls to get a good groom(marriage). etc etc.
main Christian groups like Roman Catholic, Orthodox are in agreement with Sanghparivar and have stopped(or reduced) proselytizing(which is a basic role assigned for all Christians). In Tamilnadu, they tried converting some tribal castes in south. they did not change a bit. they made a church with a wall having idols of Jesus and Mary on the front and it does not look much different from a temple. they still follow astrology, pooja etc etc. Christians in India and Islamic countries are low in faith and mostly assimilate into mainstream faith. there is a very thin line that separates them from majority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom