What's new

Christian Conversions in India - A film by Pia Skov

Status
Not open for further replies.
That name was given and also the reason why it was so named is well documented by your muslim chroniclers themselves. Much of the killings have been reported with glee by them. They are our sources for authenticity.

Well a society in disarray will corrupt. I do not know how you can come to any other conclusion. Khajurao and erotic sculptures are a reality of Hinduism and there is nothing wrong in it. It was a different type of Hinduism being practiced there. Look up left hand path of Hinduism for more information.

Nope the entire North India, from the Buddhist vihars to the Jain temples and monuments to the Hindus. Every single religion say the same thing. Corraborated by Islamic historians.

Just see Hampi. The Bahamani Sultanate had a habit of killing 100,000 people on a single day ritually..

Although scientific researches (which most Indian quote when it suites them) don't agree with your revised history of blaming Muslims for your cast system.

What DNA Testing Reveals About India's Caste System | TIME.com
Genetic Study Reveals Origin of India's Caste System
2,000-Year-Old Roots of India's Caste System - Archaeology Magazine

But anyway, complete your Muslim bashing (and now Christian also have this honer) and sleep tight.

Although scientific researches (which most Indian quote when it suites them) don't agree with your revised history of blaming Muslims for your cast system.

What DNA Testing Reveals About India's Caste System | TIME.com
Genetic Study Reveals Origin of India's Caste System
2,000-Year-Old Roots of India's Caste System - Archaeology Magazine

But anyway, complete your Muslim bashing (and now Christian also have this honer) and sleep tight.

?? The genetic testing says people stopped mixing or intermarrying. I do not see what is wrong with not intermarrying? Do you expect all whites to marry only with blacks in USA to prove racism has ended?

Also Hinduism is at least 7000 years old and this genetic test only talks about 2000 years.

Caste is not considered bad. Discrimination is consider bad. Hope you get the difference. That discrimination started only after the Muslims came in.

?? The genetic testing says people stopped mixing or intermarrying. I do not see what is wrong with not intermarrying? Do you expect all whites to marry only with blacks in USA to prove racism has ended?

Also Hinduism is at least 7000 years old and this genetic test only talks about 2000 years.

Caste is not considered bad. Discrimination is consider bad. Hope you get the difference. That discrimination started only after the Muslims came in.

Research don't talks about 2,000 years only, it says that inter-mixing stopped 2000 years ago

.......Archaeological evidence indicates that the groups began intermarrying during a time of great upheaval. The Indus Valley civilization, which spanned much of modern-day North India and Pakistan...........

Early on, there were distinct classes of people — the priests, the nobility and the common people — but no mention of segregation or occupational restrictions. By about 3,000 years ago, the texts mention a fourth, lowest class: the Sudras. But it wasn't until about 100 B.C. that a holy text called the Manusmruti explicitly forbade intermarriage across castes.

But anyway, Rule of evil Muslims is long over - give up the evils you adopted under stress - who is stopping you?

Research don't talks about 2,000 years only, it says that inter-mixing stopped 2000 years ago

Before that people were marrying across caste. Intermixing stopping is just an indication that they were not marrying each other. Not an indication of exploiting each other. Got the difference?

But anyway, Rule of evil Muslims is long over - give up the evils you adopted under stress - who is stopping you?

What do you think Hindus did after independence? Untouchability is gone. There is affirmative action for the marginalized sections of the society in terms of reservations to make up for the wrongs of those centuries. There are ved pathshalas (schools) opening which take children from all communities to study vedas. So what you suggest has been happening since Independence.

Before that people were marrying across caste. Intermixing stopping is just an indication that they were not marrying each other. Not an indication of exploiting each other. Got the difference?

What do you think Hindus did after independence? Untouchability is gone. There is affirmative action for the marginalized sections of the society in terms of reservations to make up for the wrongs of those centuries. There are ved pathshalas (schools) opening which take children from all communities to study vedas. So what you suggest has been happening since Independence.

Dil Ko Behlane Ke Liye Ghalib Ye Khayal Achha Hai

Dil Ko Behlane Ke Liye Ghalib Ye Khayal Achha Hai

Why you can ask for proofs. One you Pakistanis will cry and say look at Sachaar committee report, they say Dalits are ahead of Muslims. Then when you want you will cry and say Dalits are being discriminated. Make up your mind as to who is discriminated.

Why you can ask for proofs. One you Pakistanis will cry and say look at Sachaar committee report, they say Dalits are ahead of Muslims. Then when you want you will cry and say Dalits are being discriminated. Make up your mind as to who is discriminated.

When all is well now than why you are bashing Muslims day and night for something which doesn't exist in India today? Enjoy your life, who knows it's your last janam.

When all is well now than why you are bashing Muslims day and night for something which doesn't exist in India today? Enjoy your life, who knows it's your last janam.

The punar janam theory does not work that way. If you notice 99.9% of the time I am bashing the sickulars in my country than the Muslims or the Christians. Of that 99.9% times I am bashing the Bengalis. There is a reason for it. We would have been a much better country but those assholes screwed it up for all of us.

Are you kidding me?
Why do you think the American South is called the Bible Belt?

Be that as it may, America still has abortion rights, moved one step closer to gay marriage and still has religious freedom rights enshrined in it's laws.

You know, things that makes an Evangelists head explode. The religious right does hold considerable political power, but their political capital was hardly enough to blunt social changes they regard as absolute heresy.

But, they have successfully managed to export this born again, evangelical Christianity and has gained massive traction in South America (Brazil) and Africa. The numbers they have gained is massive.

The punar janam theory does not work that way. If you notice 99.9% of the time I am bashing the sickulars in my country than the Muslims or the Christians. Of that 99.9% times I am bashing the Bengalis. There is a reason for it. We would have been a much better country but those assholes screwed it up for all of us.
Only morons blame others for the fault of their own.

A Danish woman did what Indian MSM should have done. Missionary deception, spreading of hatred, divisive agendas.

I'm sure not all Christian missionaries, Christian churches in India apply a deceptive platform, many are actually genuinely humanitarian as well as spiritually motivated for the benefit of those who are marginalized in India. Let us examine one state in India that is considered one of the most educated throughout the Indian Union. I am referring to the state of Kerala. From my understanding of Kerala (and i have quite a few friends and acquaintances from Kerala), is that it has one of the highest literacy rates in India, one of the highest per capita educated levels. Kerala also has a healthy mixture of Christian, Hindu, and Muslim population, and specifically a very high presence of Orthodox Christians as well as Roman Catholics. The Roman Catholics in Kerala are molded by the De Paulian, Loyolan and Jesuits who have espoused spiritual activity and a culture of education and learning.

In fact I just want to name just some of the colleges and universities in Kerala that are affiliated with Christianity, but service adherents to all faiths:

1. St. Xaviet's College, Thumba
  2. Christian College, Kattakada
  3. Loyola College of Social Sciences, Sreekariyam
  4. Fatima Mata National College, Kollam
  5. St. Gregorios College, Kottarakara
  6. St. Stephen's College, Pathanapuram
  7. St. John's College, Anchal
  8. Bishop Moore College, Mavelikara
  9. Christian College, Chengannur
  10. St. Joseph's College for Women, Alappuzha
  11. St. Michael's College, Cherthala
  12. St. Cyril's College, Adoor