What's new

Chinese UAV News & Discussions (Strictly)

185253bvfpl02px8kvrf29.jpg

:D:D

The last HD#12 launched yesterday is the the 36th of serie or 35th ?

I miss information on the HP#11 which could have been launched since end of July, according to my own database and the photos I got.

Thanks for your help,

Henri K.

Sorry for my negligence. It can be confirmed that HP#11 was launched after 16th July but before 8th August. According to my source, it was launched in 22nd July:-)

Last edited:
Please , tell me, nose section under the cover belongs to one of the beloved two :flame:

Last edited:
Interesting ... but given its head it could also simply be a Wing Loong I !?

Look like it's bigger. o_O

Sorry for my negligence. It can be confirmed that HP#11 was launched after 16th July but before 8th August. According to my source, it was launch in 22nd July:-)

Thanks a lot.

So HD#12 should be the 36th one which has been launched.

Henri K.

New testing pictures of "sharp sword" unveiled, shipborne next? 近日有消息说中国国产利剑无人机通过验收。表明中国已经掌握了飞翼式隐身飞机技术,不过中国还应该发展更大的隐身无人作战飞机,以便提高人民解放军的远程作战能力
6iGUrvm.jpg
TX9olsG.jpg
BqfY714.jpg
C0ikmtT.jpg
2QBfJee.jpg
SKHbyOW.jpg
8HtJk6q.jpg

New testing pictures of "sharp sword" unveiled, shipborne next? 近日有消息说中国国产利剑无人机通过验收。表明中国已经掌握了飞翼式隐身飞机技术,不过中国还应该发展更大的隐身无人作战飞机,以便提高人民解放军的远程作战能力
6iGUrvm.jpg
TX9olsG.jpg
BqfY714.jpg
C0ikmtT.jpg
2QBfJee.jpg
SKHbyOW.jpg
8HtJk6q.jpg

I'm fairly certain these were from 2013.

Mabye You remember the "ready for delivery lineup" of several J-10Bs + the strange partially painted J-20 on the left ... however there are even two more: first a well known WD-1K Wing Loong but also this "strange thing" we know on the GE-image since last year.

Deino

View attachment 288468

This is related to a manned and unmanned hyper-sonic vehicle project headed by one of the two genius in 610th research insitute: Nie Haitao.

Last edited:
How much do you get paid working for American intelligence agencies?

Just curious.

More than what the average Zhou makes in China, that's for sure. ;)

Jokes aside, you folks need to lighten up over opinions that might not conform to yours.

Bro, its not even an open secret anymore of who this guy is for us old Chinese members

I know, I know, I know.

I know since the day the guy asked me a curious question a few years back. :D:lol:

More than what the average Zhou makes in China, that's for sure. ;)

Good that you've satisfied my curiosity.

Now get back to work.

Don't let down your employer.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom