What's new

Chinese UAV News & Discussions (Strictly)

You are welcomed. China is keeping all the goodies for domestic EXPO

At least, now after the hard working R&D of chinese institutes оn CH and other drone families, I hope time from building the prototype to fixing all the software and sensors potential problems is going to be significantly reduced. Along with assembling mainstance documentation and all the tools required for drone deployment

I am looking forward to any chinese UAV novelty, but heavy drones with significant UCAV capabilities needs to go through the pipeline faster

CASIC is developing a net-centric communication relay UAV with the following technical specs:

(1) payload 50kg
(2) Cruising height 20km
(3) Endurance 5 days.

Maiden flight is scheduled for 2017.

CASIC is developing a net-centric communication relay UAV with the following technical specs:

(1) payload 50kg
(2) Cruising height 20km
(3) Endurance 5 days.

Maiden flight is scheduled for 2017.

Definately, wars on huge distances are going to have net centric nature. Drones, for data collection, redistribution and strike delivering UAVs are components of one "mechanism". Pacific from China to Australia is an example of the future huge battlefield

But, if you look on smaller theaters, such are Syria and Iraq, intelligence menagment part is less, and bomb delivery is more important. War full with the insurgency is much simpler , that huge pacific teater. In Syria, for example , even russian Orlan drones are sufficient to locate ammunition stock or a headquarters. But something like CH 4/5 and sharp sword are absent

Smaller countries, have much less demands in theirs requirements. Bombing vehicles, bunkers, various compounds. Unlike China , preparing the most complex military machinery in history

But, those drones such is CH 4 is fitting part of chinese needs as well. Thats why I consider China should hurry up with serious UCAV s

qMIZU27.jpg

Nanjing University of Aeronautics public display a new unmanned supersonic single engine stealth fighter program with DSI intake, twin vertical tails
南京航空航天大学公开展示了一款新型无人超音速隐身战机的方案,战机采用DSI进气道、双垂尾、单发动机
uRxfi4h.jpg
02xqAGC.jpg
IH8F7Zq.jpg
KZ3gkek.jpg
VzFMfVt.jpg

CASTC's "Hypervenom Phantom:lol:" ClusterControl UAVs

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av6405438/?zw

@zestokryl :coffee::D

Fantastic

What Im unsure about, how far R&D in enabling drones to fly in swarms, has been pushed on

I believe, its still a difficult task, since it probably requires a dedidated sensors or some kind of transponder + special algorithms to keep the drones as formation, aside heading to the designated zone and searching for targets

But, its surely, next big thing in drone development. I have faith in chinese patience, skills and collective spirit

This thingies gonna rule the battlefield on the tactical level. Those who have them, along with the whole data collecting system, win the battle, regardless, how many tanks and howitzers are on the opposite side

Still waiting for Zhuhai and the bigger brothers :smitten: :cheers:

Nanjing University of Aeronautics public display a new unmanned supersonic single engine stealth fighter program with DSI intake, twin vertical tails
南京航空航天大学公开展示了一款新型无人超音速隐身战机的方案,战机采用DSI进气道、双垂尾、单发动机
uRxfi4h.jpg
02xqAGC.jpg
IH8F7Zq.jpg
KZ3gkek.jpg
VzFMfVt.jpg

This CK-20 is small. What kind of engine that will be used to move this little bird?

@zestokryl Pls watch out for CH-5X and CH-7 during the upcoming Zhuhai Airshow

I definitely will. I havent forgotten, but thank you for your effort in refreshing the thread and keeping in mind my interest in chinese UAVs. Now, after iranian drone revelation Im even more curious what China is going to display :partay:

Tick tock, tick tock......our Japanese friends won't be too pleased.:-)

I believe japanese today are pragmatical and smart people, regardless, known history between two nations in 30s and 40s. They just should keep working in tidy Toshiba, Komatsu, Nichia and other factories of theirs. And stay low in grand politics :closed:

Btw, CH 5 shown in cctv coverage was lacking oe turret and payload hardpoints. Now, I am thinking, if more mature prototype is going to be set on display

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom