What's new

Chinese UAV News & Discussions (Strictly)

There are so many new types of Chinese military UAV. Can anyone make a list to show the whole picture? Thanks.

Countries operating

• MQ-1 and/or MQ-9 series:
bfb71f65gw1f6525ze7upj215r0gtq4g.jpg

• Wing Loong I series:
bfb71f65gw1f6525zzpsdj215r0gt400.jpg

• CH-4 series:
bfb71f65gw1f6525zkupmj215r0gt0u7.jpg

Countries operating

• MQ-1 and/or MQ-9 series:
bfb71f65gw1f6525ze7upj215r0gtq4g.jpg

• Wing Loong I series:
bfb71f65gw1f6525zzpsdj215r0gt400.jpg

• CH-4 series:
bfb71f65gw1f6525zkupmj215r0gt0u7.jpg

Hi 星海,

Are you sure that Wing Loong is operated by Pakistan ? The crash last month seems to be a version for trial for me. Maybe you can any confirmation from China directly ?

For CH-4, I pratically agree with you that the latest post talks about it in Jordan, but for Algeria some of my contacts failed to confirm it this plane is operated there. I just got confirmation that some test flights had occured and it is reported that 1 is crashed.

Thank for your help,

Henri K.

Hi 星海,

Are you sure that Wing Loong is operated by Pakistan ? The crash last month seems to be a version for trial for me. Maybe you can any confirmation from China directly ?

For CH-4, I pratically agree with you that the latest post talks about it in Jordan, but for Algeria some of my contacts failed to confirm it this plane is operated there. I just got confirmation that some test flights had occured and it is reported that 1 is crashed.

Thank for your help,

Henri K.
That's why Algeria is colored in a lighter orange:-)

can you elaborate? Something like the RQ-11 is technically also a "fixed wing"

Interesting ... and more information ?

Why do You think so ??? IMO a "first" would more likely be done by something smaller like a GJ-1 / WD-1K Wing Loong.

Deino

The source is reliable. I suggest the original news came from 人民海军报, and the UAV should be something that resembles Scan Eagle.

Thanks ... so even something smaller than a Wing Loong.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom