What's new

Chinese UAV News & Discussions (Strictly)

The source is reliable. I suggest the original news came from 人民海军报, and the UAV should be something that resembles Scan Eagle.

Something like CH-96 from CASC or something else from 总参六十所 ?

What's your view ?

Henri K.

20_2000_550.jpg

:D:D

Knowing that this is a study carried out by a master-degree engineer from Naval Equipment Department of PLA Navy, and after having read the entire document, I would say I won't pay much attention to it, even if the study is funded by 国家自然科学基金资助项目. Sorry to disappoint you guys.

But if I want to make all of you excited again, see what is shown in the same document ?

R2XnScR.jpg

:dance3:

Henri K.

Damn it, when the development of Wing Loong II and CH 5 is going to be finished ...

Wonder if there is some final tweaking ongoing, or there is a need for some kind of engineering redesign for what ever reason

WingLoong II as its stated in the article : "In January 2016, a Wing Loong II prototype was spotted conducting radar signature measurements in Chengdu, a sign that development was in an advanced state". Any rumour in regard of CH 5 ?

Damn it, when the development of Wing Loong II and CH 5 is going to be finished ...

Wonder if there is some final tweaking ongoing, or there is a need for some kind of engineering redesign for what ever reason

WingLoong II as its stated in the article : "In January 2016, a Wing Loong II prototype was spotted conducting radar signature measurements in Chengdu, a sign that development was in an advanced state". Any rumour in regard of CH 5 ?

CH-5 is no longer the latest offer. It is time to look forward to CH-6、CH-7、CH-95、solar-powered UAV and others, all from the same stable:

http://military.people.com.cn/n1/2016/0907/c1011-28698208.html

There are even HALE and stealthy UAVs in the CH series:-)

And I would add that there is (or was) also a study about a "High Mach Cruiser" (高马赫数巡航飞行器) from CAAA.

Have a look, it is very interesting.

By the way, something completely different - would you mind to share with me the table of Type 056/056A launched so far ? I think I miss one in mine - the date when HP#11 had been launched (if it was the case)...

Henri K.

Last edited:
CH-5 is no longer the latest offer. It is time to look forward to CH-6、CH-7、CH-95、solar-powered UAV and others, all from the same stable:

http://military.people.com.cn/n1/2016/0907/c1011-28698208.html

Of course, chinese development in various unmanned platforms areas doesnt stop at any point,

But, I am wishing to witness full WL II / CH 5 export success , since there are evidence of their advanced development stage. All core technologies are developed and available

There must be many more UAV projects in China, some probably being used as testbed for new technologies and some are destined to become top striking assets of chinese air force, or navy. Most of them are probably to stay in top secret status for a while

But turboprops are no longer secret, and I want them so bad :D

There are even HALE and stealthy UAVs in the CH series:-)

Some people just won't let AVIC have the market to itself. :D

Of course, chinese development in various unmanned platforms areas doesnt stop at any point,

But, I am wishing to witness full WL II / CH 5 export success , since there are evidence of their advanced development stage. All core technologies are developed and available

There must be many more UAV projects in China, some probably being used as testbed for new technologies and some are destined to become top striking assets of chinese air force, or navy. Most of them are probably to stay in top secret status for a while

But turboprops are no longer secret, and I want them so bad :D

Turboprops, we shall see, we shall see. :azn:

And I would add that there is (or was) also a study about a "High Mach Cruiser" (高马赫数巡航飞行器) from CAAA.

Have a look, it is very interesting.

By the way, something completely different - would you mind to share with me the table of Type 056/056A launched so far ? I think I miss one in mine - the date when HP#11 had been launched (if it was the case)...

Henri K.

I took part in editing the article of 056 on Wikipedia. You can check it up if you have any question.

I took part in editing the article of 056 on Wikipedia. You can check it up if you have any question.

The last HD#12 launched yesterday is the the 36th of serie or 35th ?

I miss information on the HP#11 which could have been launched since end of July, according to my own database and the photos I got.

Thanks for your help,

Henri K.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom