What's new

Chinese Troops Intrude Into India Again

Nope cowards are those who surrendered in 71,while we were told that Pakistan Army fights till the last man.

i didnt know indian brians are as small as their penius ... we have the courage to fight a nation 5-6 % bigger and power then us ..on the other hand u r **** scared of china ..

Hahahahaha...... I tried to be serious but seeing the posts in this thread, I was unable to control myself. :omghaha::omghaha:

Anyways carry on guyz , roll and troll but I am off from this thread. Lollz!!

Don't mind! I was trolling with everyone here. Anyways I don't want war with any country be it Pakistan, Bangladesh, China or whoever it be. So I'll be off from this thread. You guyz can continue. :D

O mena shona mona maa ka ladla itna masoom and shareef bacha thread chor k ja rha ha..... :undecided::undecided:

If China attacks India, the political leadership now will give up quickly. But if the Government changes or falls, China will have a bloodbath. I hope things don't escalate. But if China thinks we are a walk over, they are wrong. Very fatally wrong. They are superior no doubt. It is also undoubtedly true that other neighbors will be glad to fish in troubled waters. But it will be a massacre and Indians will give a 'muh todh jawab'.

So China,Pakistan,Bangladesh,Nepal,Sri Lanka,Myanmar,etc are going to invade India and will break it :rofl:
Let see the official meeting of the leaders of these states to further discuss the matter :lol:
Please do not forget to invite the US,Britain,Japan,Australia,Russia into this matter they will be interested to......:rofl:
And then they will equally divide our weapons and warheads so to use them in Baluchistan,Tibet,LITTE,and Buddh minority in Bangladesh....wait..lets keep Tibet out of it after all China is going to Democratize Then they themselves will let the Tibet and its peaceful people go.

Peace of the graveyard...
South Asia was peaceful and prosperous when ruled by noble warriors like Timur and his descendants. It's time to return South Asia back to this ideal state. Another Timur is coming for India!

BEIJING: Virtually defending the latest incursion by the PLA in the Chumar sector in Ladakh, China today said its troops were patrolling on its side of the Line of Actual Control (LAC) and asserted that "status quo" should not be changed pending a final settlement.

"I have seen the relevant reports but I am not aware of the specific situation", Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson HuaChunying told a media briefing when asked about the incident that took place ahead of defence minister A K Antony's visit here last week.

"Chinese Defence forces have been patrolling along the Chinese side of the LAC of the China-India border", she said.

"The general situation in the border areas is stable. We have the consensus that pending the final settlement of the boundary question no one of us (none from India or China) should change the status quo along the LAC", she said, indirectly asserting that neither side should resort to any infrastructure development.

"China would like to make joint efforts with the Indian side to safeguard peace and tranquillity of the border areas", Hua said.

The incident took place on June 17 when the People's Liberation Army (PLA) troops intruded into the Chumar sector in Ladakh and smashed some bunkers besides cutting wires of cameras installed at the Indian border post.

The camera which was removed was reportedly returned on July 3, a day ahead of Antony's visit, the first by an Indian Defence Minister since 2006.

Antony held talks with Chinese Premier Li Keqiang, his Chinese counterpart General Cheng Wanquan and Special Representative of the India-China border negotiations Yang Jiechi on July 5 and 6.

Before that Yang and National Security Advisor (NSA) Shivshankar Menon held the 16th round of border talks on June 28 and 29 after which both sides spoke of positive progress.

Antony said despite the pleasantries, he had free and frank discussions covering virtually all aspects of the boundary problems, including the April 15 Depsang Valley incursion in which, Chinese troops pitched tents.

China defends its latest Ladakh incursion - The Times of India

i didnt know indian brians are as small as their penius ... we have the courage to fight a nation 5-6 % bigger and power then us ..on the other hand u r **** scared of china ..

Peanut_Butter_Jelly_Time_by_BrianGriffinFan.jpg

South Asia was peaceful and prosperous when ruled by noble warriors like Timur and his descendants. It's time to return South Asia back to this ideal state. Another Timur is coming for India!
Look man i just ate something very spicy as a friend of yours i am warning you to get-out of china,cause i cant control this next fart and have no idea what kind of payload this fart will have and how much destruction this fart will cause.
Get out now!!!!!!

hongwu comeon whats wrong with you ,dude during timur rule more than 17million people killed which amount to 5% of world population even hitler is nothing when it comes to islamic rulers who ruled central asia

Nope cowards are those who surrendered in 71,while we were told that Pakistan Army fights till the last man.

bwahahahah just like Indian army fought in 62 ? :cheesy: and in 2012-13 you even failed to shot a single fire at Chinese tents :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom