What's new

Chinese Troops Intrude Into India Again

They are pretty good at shooting Pakistani soldiers too.

I think we're better at sending Indian soldiers in pieces home!! :sniper:
You pansy's couldn't do anything after some Pakistanis beheaded your soldiers!!!

I think we're better at sending Indian soldiers in pieces home!! :sniper:
You pansy's couldn't do anything after some Pakistanis beheaded your soldiers!!!

That's easy, Indian army is a professional and Pakistan Army is barbaric.
We don't stoop to your level,if you have any.

What about Chinese? they come every time with Leh Li ;)

Smart men always fight a war they can win.

:laugh: yeh yeh thats why Your Indian senior army officer accepted that it was Indian army that had beheaded Pakistani soldiers first.

So dont cry foul if we send yours without head

OH ok so Indian army and Indian border force men are smart enough to win the war against unarmed women.

hmmmm good seems now these khassis will be replaced with Indian women soldiers.

:laugh: yeh yeh thats why Your Indian senior army officer accepted that it was Indian army that had beheaded Pakistani soldiers first.

So dont cry foul if we send yours without head

OH ok so Indian army and Indian border force men are smart enough to win the war against unarmed women.

hmmmm good seems now these khassis will be replaced with Indian women soldiers.

Provide some links for your claim.
As far as border with china is concerned they don't send suicide bombers through the borders,so threat perception is different.

Must say agree on the highlighted part, very professional in how they go about conducting fake encounters raking in rewards and incentives.....now that's called the Indian level.

Okay... I get it. Now it has got personal. But anyway, let me refresh your memory too. And we dont kill unarmed civilians like you. What are you Indians other than a bunch of cowards? Your sissy BSF gets their a$$e$-kicked by BDR and goes after innocent civilians, runs like cowards whenever sees the Chinese troops coming. You Indians should stop big-mouthing on online forums... oh wait... tht's the only thing you Indis' are good at... RANTING..

As promised here is the video of dead Indian soldiers killed by Bangladesh Rifles(BDR).

Watch after 1:30. You can see your martyred BSF boys. :wave:

The music and the video is a big mismatch. Sounds like the killed BSF are being celebrated by the uploader. I am against such atrocity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Provide some links for your claim.
As far as border with china is concerned they don't send suicide bombers through the borders,so threat perception is different.

Go through beheading thread and you will find all.

:omghaha: ok ok i got China has special rights to INTRUDE :D

The music and the video is a big mismatch. Sounds like the killed BSF are being celebrated by the uploader. I am against such atrocity.

THE terror activities by BSF and killing of innocent people from Bangladesh and Pakistan is celeberated by Indians so whats wrong if killing of such a terror force personnel is celberated by victims.

That's true. I wish there was another to post but unfortunately I could only find this one. I dont even want to bring this up but you see what this Indians do here all day. They take credit in killing unarmed civilians so for them a video of their dead soldiers served with rock music is a perfect answer.

Actually, some Indians do regard Chinese as equivalent to their north eastern scheduled tribal Indians. So its especially shameful that they got waxed by China in 1962. In their Aryan supremacist view, they got beating by an inferior race of people.

Yes, you're right. If not all, most Indians tends to think we and their North Eastern folks to be similar.

North Eastern folks may look like Chinese, but they are nothing like the Chinese in comparison. They do have Mongoloid features no doubt. Indians also tend to think Nepalese are similar to Chinese.
Indians judge their North Eastern folks and think Chinese must be in comparison. The people from Manipur, Nagaland, Mizoram etc has features related to Tibet, Nepal, Bhutan, Thailand, Cambodia, Indonesia etc. Han Chinese are settled in the Far East. They are much more petite in comparison to the Chinese. They are tribal people. They eat with their hands and not with Chopsticks. They have similar cultures as the south asian countries. In another major comparison, their language/dialect is nothing close to even being Chinese. In fact, Nepalese and Indians have a very common language. Nepalese and Hindi sounds almost similar. If you know Hindi, you can probably understand Nepalese. The script for the two are almost identical.

U ca;; them smart we call the cawords...
btw ur army is not bqarbaric all ..u have killed more indians then any other army ..just count the people u have killed in kashmir and kalistan moment ... and then count all the casulaties in wars

U ca;; them smart we call the cawords...
btw ur army is not bqarbaric all ..u have killed more indians then any other army ..just count the people u have killed in kashmir and kalistan moment ... and then count all the casulaties in wars

Nope cowards are those who surrendered in 71,while we were told that Pakistan Army fights till the last man.

Back
Top Bottom