What's new

Chinese to overtake English as the dominant language of the internet

err....buddy, China can't have its way in everything. There are something where China takes a backseat. English is already a part of the global culture today, replacing it is highly unlikely.

i would be the last person to learn chindi langauge..its so weird...english is much betterr to learn..writting is so easy and clean.....dis chinese who are proud of their so called growth still ve not realized the source of their income..its from english peolple and not chindies...they are not exporting any rocket science tech or rare minerals.....just copied or lincensed stuff....the day blue collar workers in their factory show up brave uprising....chnese will see the reality....
funny, everyone knows china is becoming the biggest market in the world. US president is trying his best to export to china, earn our money.

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

err....buddy, China can't have its way in everything. There are something where China takes a backseat. English is already a part of the global culture today, replacing it is highly unlikely.
co-exist for very long time.

but the truth is those Chinese written language using countries are all faring pretty well,Mainland China,Hongkong,Taiwan,Singapore ,Japan,Korea to a lesser extent.and the one who abandoned Chinese characters slipped to the bottom of the third world countries.

but the truth is those Chinese written language using countries are all faring pretty well,Mainland China,Hongkong,Taiwan,Singapore ,Japan,Korea to a lesser extent.and the one who abandoned Chinese characters slipped to the bottom of the third world countries.

That has nothing to do with using Chinese language. rather it's the quality of workforce that is responsible for this.

co-exist for very long time.
I cannot understand what you are trying to say

funny, everyone knows china is becoming the biggest market in the world. US president is trying his best to export to china, earn our money

so so funny...and who are those everyone???chinese people in this forum?? can u give the details of your export and import proving that ur domestic demand has been the backbone of your growing GDP??? and why US has to try their best to export something to china? does it mean US does not ve anything to sell to china or china does not want to import it from US???

Trade should not be one way..it has to be give and take....the day real inflation hit china post currency revaluation...chian wll not be able to even pay the salar to their workers...and not no igore...you ve already sucked ur banking system..so..many more banking collapses to witness/support the collapse of Chinese Coomunites Regime....thing that go up must come down.....

so so funny...and who are those everyone???chinese people in this forum?? can u give the details of your export and import proving that ur domestic demand has been the backbone of your growing GDP??? and why US has to try their best to export something to china? does it mean US does not ve anything to sell to china or china does not want to import it from US???

Trade should not be one way..it has to be give and take....the day real inflation hit china post currency revaluation...chian wll not be able to even pay the salar to their workers...and not no igore...you ve already sucked ur banking system..so..many more banking collapses to witness/support the collapse of Chinese Coomunites Regime....thing that go up must come down.....
2010, US sells 10m cars, china sells 18m cars.

Mandarin is like Hindi that it has no influence outside of China. Nothing will challenge the English dominance, which will continue to be the language of business, science, and diplomacy for centuries.

Mandarin is just too hard to learn for genetically tone-deaf Europeans and Altaics.

Chinese so desperate to prove to the world that they're powerful, they even resort to threads like these :lol:

This doesn't mean that your language will be dominant because you have influenced other countries like UK has with English. It just means you breed like rabbits.

Joke of a country :lol:
not joke but just inferiority complex which they blame others of in their own ccp mouthpiece instead its their own inferiority complex.

near all my Korean Chinese friends,especailly girls,one works for LG ,say they hate south Koreans the most,I always dont know why,how come you are the same people,share the same culture and language ,food and end up hating each other?til today always puzzles me...

Yes the number of Chinese will increase on the internet and it will be the largest I'm not sure about dominant.

As more and more Indians come on the internet, the dominant language would be English. Chinese could only hope, but I wouldn't think it would get that distinction any time soon.

刀 means knife, added a dot become 刃, means edge of knife.
止 means stop, 戈 means weapon, 武 means power, so if you can stop the war and maitain peace, you have real power.

For a moment i felt i was decoding da vinci.... but still English will prevail coz in english to show real power u just have to show ur middle finger.... how's that 4 simplicity ....:lol:
On serious note thanks 4 the post..

Yes the number of Chinese will increase on the internet and it will be the largest I'm not sure about dominant.
more and more peoples learning chinese outside china, that's enough. it does not matter which language is at domination position. our culture protected and developed is the most important.

Are you guys that desperate for validation of your perceived 'superiority' in every way that you need to resort to this level of absurdity? If what you say is true, then we 'inferior' people would like to see an explanation as to why China was humiliated and dominated for a couple hundred years by the Europeans, the Americans, and worst of all, the Japanese.

If you go by sheer speakers as 'dominant' then perhaps you have a case. But the word 'dominant' is not so narrowly defined as convenient for you.

Here is the word 'transistor' in different languages...

Transistor In Other Language Than English - Online Translation Dictionary | En.Organisasi.Org

How many languages can an engineer recognize the word without being fluent in any of them? This is the kind of dominance you do not have and possibly may never achieve.

Back
Top Bottom